I Hate You-Lay

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Lay or Zhang Yixing have known each other since you guys were kids,when people heard this normally they would say that you're best friends but that wasn't the case here.

You and Lay were neck and neck with each other,competing with one another to see who's the greatest. Even until now when you're in your final year at your high school.

Every morning,you would make each other's life hell.

The situation worsened when he shared all of his classes with you so there's not a day where you'll be spared of his annoying comments and not having to get all worked up at his stupid dimpled grin when he succeeded in irritating you.

The worst is that he's your neighbour and your rooms were facing each other on the second floor. If people ask you how much you hated him,you'd say that you hate him with every drop of blood that flows within you.

Yes,you hated him to that extent because he's a spoilt brat.

Today,the teacher announced that each person must have partner for the science project. The students groaned,what made you want to kill the teacher was the fact that she paired you up with Lay.

'Why? Why him of all the students in the class?!' you complained at your best friend. 'Well,you should be thanking your lucky stars that you get to pair up with him you. He's the school hottie and every girl in school would kill you just to be with him!' she munched on her burger.

'Would you kill me to be with him?' you asked her. 'I'm not those crazy fan girls,you... I ain't that stupid to go leave my drool all over that guy,I have a boyfriend remember?' she arched her eyebrow.

'Yeah,good for you...' you trailed off.

When school dismissed you went straight back home and showered,you wanted the project done as soon as possible so you just grabbed your stuff and went next door after informing your brother Kris.

You rang the doorbell and his mum opened the door,greeting you with a smile. 'Come on in, you! Yixing did say that you were coming,you know where his room is so just head right up!' and she went back to whatever it was she was doing.

You let yourself in after knocking the door,Lay came out half and his hair was dripping wet from shower. You looked away but he came closer and trapped you against the wall,smirking. 'Tsk,tsk,tsk... You're a naughty girl, you... You love my body don't you?' he purred in your ear,his voice was dripping with iness like his wet hair.

'Goddammit,Yixing! Get out of my face! If you do somethi

Please log in to read the full chapter