Gelato-Chanyeol

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today, you were super excited and dressed nicely for this occasion.

What got you so hyperactive?

You were finally going on a first date with Chanyeol, your tall but sweet boyfriend. It was only a few days ago when he asked you out which you said 'yes' immediately after being single so many years.

Heck, you could even build a club called 'NBSB', which is short for 'No Boyfriend Since Birth'. Chanyeol was already waiting for you outside so you locked the door and went to him.

'Where are we going today?' you asked. You got no response from him because he was just staring at you which made you really nervous and uncomfortable, you cupped his face and pressed your palm against his forehead.

'Are you sick? Why does your face look so red?' it was your turn to stare at him. He shook his head and pecked your cheek 'Nothing. Just thinking how cute my girlfriend is today.'

His words made you melt internally out of pure bliss. 'And we're going to eat gelato!!!' he shouted in excitement. Gelato 8 AM in the morning?

Doesn't sound really good but you've been wanting to try them out and here's Chanyeol, your boyfriend taking you out on a total brain freeze marathon.

You walked together with him, his hand clutching yours and fingers intertwined, things couldn't get greater than this. After walking for quite a distance,you arrived with him at a gelato shop which was apparent owned by a close friend of his.

As soon as you and Chanyeol stepped through the door, he was hugged by a guy who has purple hair and shorter than Chanyeol himself. The guy took a look at you and squealed like a girl which startled you.

'you, this is my best friend Baekhyun. Baekhyun, this is my girlfriend you and please don't do aegyo on her...' Chanyeol said as he introduced both of you.

'Ahh... So you're the girl that he's been so overly excited to go out with and wouldn't shut up about! She's so cute, Yeol. Treat her nicely or I'll steal her away and make her mine.' Chanyeol glared at his friend when he said that.

You had to drag him away from Baekhyun to prevent a fight but you felt bad for him because he was fuming with jealousy.

You forced him to look at you 'Yeol. I am never gonna ditch you for someone else. Even if he is Baekhyun. Ok? I love you and don't let trivial matters disturb our date.' he nodded like an obedient school kid.

Baekhyun said it was on the house so Chanyeol got you lots of gelato, you haven't even finished eating your first one and he was already finishing his second.

You sighed, he's not known for the god of gourmet for nothing because of his gigantic appetite and his passion for food.

Chanyeol is attracting a lot of attention, particularly from the girls. Who wouldn't? He's tall, handsome and has a y, deep voice that goes with his well-built body.

You were annoyed as the girls started taking pictures of him. Chanyeol who was oblivious to the attention that he's receiving began to play with

Please log in to read the full chapter