The Devil Within-Tao

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Idk if you'll like this but I hope you do, 艺欣 :)
Thanks for putting up with my crazy XD
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 I’ll keep quiet
You won’t even know I’m here
You won’t suspect a thing
You won’t see me in the mirror

 

Today marked the third year Tao—your ex, who had dumped you unceremoniously in the public with an audience and his new girlfriend scorning at your pathetic state. You remembered the agony you felt, the shame, hatred, vengeance and every single drop of tear you wasted on him. All the promises he made, the love and gifts he showered, did it not mean anything to him? Were you not good enough for him?

I’m sorry but I don’t love you as much I used to anymore. The words echoed in your mind, haunting every fibre of your being. It was so painful living like this every single day, every picture you had of him was either scrunched up, burned to ashes or used as a target on your dartboard. No matter how much you tried cutting yourself or wished he would return to you, it would never happen.

His disappearance took away your heart, your soul and left you an empty shell of who you were previously. Your friends had warned you but you didn’t listen and now, you were regretting it. You were a complete mess, lonely and vengeful with a wish to inflict the pain as equal he had done to you.

You decided enough is enough, hatred replaced despair and with this newfound power, you gained a new will to fight for your life. You would be like a silent blade, quick and efficient.

 

But I crept into your heart

You can’t make me disappear
Till I make you

 

A plan formulated in your head and you knew exactly how to give the man you once loved a taste of your personal hell. You won’t stop unless you had enough, you were willing to go to the maximum extent and made him pay for what he’s done. What was he thinking? Played with your heart and he could leave just like that?

‘You will pay for this insanity you’ve made me succumbed to, Tao. You were the fallen angel who turned me into a demon and now, I’ll hunt you down. You’ll never escape…’ You muttered to yourself as you watched a picture of you two kissing burned away as flames ate it away.

 

I made myself at home
In the cobweb and the lies
I’m learning all your tricks
I can hurt you from inside

 

The kisses, the hugs, they were all lies he had conjured up. He never loved you, he was only using your kindness and while he was dating you, he was secretly seeing someone else behind your back. You cursed yourself for not being aware enough to see through the lies he had spun. But after seeing his true colours, you learned everything about him and you knew exactly where to hit to hurt him the most.

You laughed like a maniac as you devised the perfect plan, ‘I’m coming, wait for me.’ You said gleefully. Your friends agreed to help you, their hatred were also directed towards him after knowing the act he has done.

 

I made myself a promise
You won’t ever see me cry
Till I make you

 

Crying is no longer an option, enough tears wasted on that wretched person you once adored. ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’ The proverb was right, even Hell couldn’t stop you at this moment. You promised yourself, never again would you cry for him, for the petty things he’s done, the arguments you had or the love that faded away. It would be his turn to cry by the time you were done.

 

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in

 

You weren’t that stupid to do something that will land you in jail so you decided to go minimum first. If things turn well, you’ll crank it up to the max.

It started simple at first, you had a spare key to his residence. You knew his weakness was branded items especially Gucci, you and your friends got to work quickly by ruining his outfits, put a mixture of durian and onion that would smell for days in all his shoes and clothes and trashed his home to the point that it looked worse than a dump site.

You installed cameras everywhere in his house so that you were well informed of his every movement, being a geek has its perks after all. Equipped with the most advance technology, you were sure to make his life hell by the end of it.

Tao was furious by the time he got back to see his whole house look like a nest, smelled funny and splattered with what he suspected to be tomato sauc

Please log in to read the full chapter