Making Up-Xiumin

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You're the girlfriend of Xiumin or aka Kim Minseok can be really tiring. Whenever you had spare time,you would want to go on dates with him and spend time together to make it up for the time you've lost but he's taken things too far. You've been dating him for almost 4 years now and you grew tired of waiting for him,his tightly-packed schedules,shows that he had to attend,practices and lessons,promotions,video shoots and world tours.

 You've had enough and you're tired of waiting for him. It was winter when Xiumin was finally allowed to go out and have a break from his job as the member of the world's most sought after group--EXO. He was so excited that he could finally spend some quality time with you again but he doesn't know what you have in store for him.

The cold air seemed welcoming to you,you watched as the snowflakes fell from the sky as you waited for him. You used to watch the snowflakes fall with Xiumin,you would listen to him and cuddle with him but it was history,what was left of a beautiful dream as you fell out of it and into reality.

His spiky hairdo came into your view as you saw Xiumin waving excitedly at you and ran towards you, you gave him a sad smile in return but because of the falling snow, he thought you were smiling back at him. 'Hi babe! Long time no see!' he panted. You gave him some water to drink, he noticed how silent you had gotten and decided to break it.

'Babe...? What's wrong? You seem really quiet today.' you looked at him sadly and sighed. 'Minseok... I don't think I can keep this up anymore, let's break up.' your words hit him like a jackhammer, stunning him into speechlessness. 'B-But why...? You don't love me anymore...?' he croaked out what's left of his cracked voice.

'I love you, Minseokkie. I still do but whenever I see you on tv with your fans, it's breaking my heart. It's like they're closer to you than I am and it hurts. You're so busy that you never replied my texts, my calls and my emails, you didn't even bother to let me know how you were doing!' tears streamed down your face as you spilled it all out.

'Baby, I'm so sorry I neglected you. I have promotions and schedules in China, that's why I couldn't contact you.' he explained. You were tired of dealing with this,  Xiumin doesn't know how many tears you have shed because of him. How many nights you woke up screaming without him there to comfort you and hold you in his securing arms.

How many days have you lived like a zombie that you couldn't take care of yourself properly until your health began to fail you.

'I'm sorry, Minseok. It's the end of the line, maybe two of us weren't meant to be together. I hope you find someone else who can make you happier than me.' you ran away before you Xiumin could catch you when you saw his fans starting to surround him. You don't want to cause anymore trouble to his carreer that will affect his future if the public were to find out that you were dating him.

His fans would track you down and kill you if that wasn't the worse thing that could happen.

'Omo! Isn't that Xiumin-oppa?! Kyaa!!!' the fangirls squealed around him and took his pictures but he was too depressed to smile at the cameras and the blinding flashes of lights that constantly bombarded him. Your words reminded him of a song that he recorded earlier today as the lyrics swam around in his jumbled mind ironically.

 

Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you

Exchanging only our separate fates that le

Please log in to read the full chapter