Act 2: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi finally got up, she was furious, you could see steams come out of her head. She about to explode in any second now. 'Woah really?!!! just because he's older than me and he's way higher than me, he could treat me like ,' She thought.

 

"Well you move out of the way, your being very rude just straring at me very coldly," he said annoyed her even more.

 

"Woah, says the one who cut off my music and then pushed me very forcerfully," She shot back.

 

"It's because this time, I'm suppose to be practicing. And I didn't know a middle school student escaped from school. Aren't you supposed to be a school right now little girl, hurry up and go back before you get caught," a smirked formed on his back.

 

'Woah chinjja this guy just annoyed the hell out of me.... and calling me little, I hate it when people called me that,' she sighed deeply just to calm herself a little bit, so she'll be able to attack him right back. "We'll it doesn't matter if it your time to practice or whatever. It doesn't give an opportunity to just cut off from my practice time, and what's even worse you pushed me to floor.... and your the one who's calling me rude. We'll mister I know your way older than me, but the way you just acted in front of me, makes me think if you really have any rights to call yourself mature," she shot back.

He was burned, he was just hit by 10 bullet through his head, but he wasn't gonna let her win.... "Little girl, dont be talking to your sunbaenim like that."

 

She ignored on what he said, "Oh and one thing I'm 18 years old and I just graduated alright, so I won't be able to go back to school, because we'll I'm done with my primary school and high school."

 

"Woah your really small don't you think you should start drinking milk more offten," he laughed.

 

She grasped her fist tightly, wanted to hit the living day lights out of him.

 

"Everyone line up!!!," Rain was finally back and it was gonna be living hell for them.

 

"Eunmi- shi, This is Joon-ah and you should know Cheondong, the other memebers will comeback soon, Joon and Cheondong this is Eunmi," Rain said.

 

'Ah that's their name,' they both thought.

 

 

 


Joon's POV:

About 5 hours past by its past afternoon and everyone was back and everyone was a living zombie I'm telling you. Eunmi seem fine to me, she didn't even looked tired one bit. But what she just told me annoyed me..Payback time. I'm going to make her busted from Rain hyung.

 

She was walking toward me to get her water, so I decided to trip her, she landed on the floor hardly.. 'Uhhh what got to hurt,' I thought. "Watch where your going okay," I said afterward. She going to explode I'm telling you

 

"Mianhae sunbaemin, I'll be more careful," she bowed.

 

What the was that?!!! I'm must try harder. I yelled out, "HEY SHORTY I WONDER HOW YOU GOT INTO THIS COMPANY IF YOU'RE THIS SHORT."

 

"YAHH JOON!! shut up with the whole short thing, other people can hear you know, " Seungho hyung yelled back.

 

that wasn't my plan to annoy the living day lights out of Seungho it was suppose to be Eunmi.

 

It's been 25 mintues and nothing, she seems 100% fine, she's just trying to avoid me, so she won't get busted. 'I give up' I thougt... I ran back to the chair, accidently running over Eunmi's old ballet shoes, then I heard a rip... What the what that, I just accidently heard a ripped. Then I looked down and I've seen the ribbons of the ballet shoes all ripped up. She going to be so annoyed.

 

Eunmi seen everything alright. Her eyes were widen I'm telling you. 'Good job Joon, you didn't even have to do anything.'

 

Eunmi ran over to me and pushed me and hit mulitple times until Rain sunbaenim stopped her, 'She busted, she busted oh yeah~'  he sang in his head.

 

She fell on her knees afterward.

 

"Both of you to my office now!!!," Rain yelled right

 

"What I didn't even do anything," I shot back.

 

"NOW!!!"

 


 

Rain was not Rain anymore he was someone else. And when Rain isn't him self you sure will need an ambulance if you don't listen to you. "You both know that your both in trouble right? Firstly Eunmi this is your first day on trainning and you started hitting your sunbaenim, don't you think that's a little to much and plus what if people found this out, not only your career will be in jeopardy so will this company as well," he explain codly.

 

"Neh..." Eunmi said.

 

"HAHAHAHAH GOOD FOR YOUR!!"

 

"And you!!! You think I'm blind and don't sense that you want to do something bad to Eunmi. You make like I didn't see you push her when practicing and you didn't think I couldn't hear your calling her short. You yelled it out anyways. Start acting mature stop acting like a kid.

 

Joon's plans we're ruined as always.

 

"Both will comeback tomorrow at 4:00 am and you won't be able to sleep until you die, it will just be the three of us," he landed a evil smile on his face.

 

"What?!! " they both yelled out. Then turning to each other while giving a cold look.

 

"You want to act like kids then, I'll treat you guys like one. Now back to trainee, you won't be able to leave until I tell you too."

 


Eunmi's POV:

I was pooped.

 

"How was your day," my unnie said.

 

"I'll talk about it tomorrow neh unnie?"

 

"Alright get some rest it's 1 am already.

 

I got ready for bed taking my time, because I was tired, everywhere hurted, who knew that I would be in this much pain. UGHH and what's worst I have to be stuck with that jerk tomorrow.

 

Finally back home from hell today. I landed on the bad.. "Ah I missed you so much bed." while cuddling one pillow. Not time to worry time for a good night sleep. Until tomorrow. I let out a big sigh.