Act 62: I shouldn't pity you....

Was This All An Act?

Update: Woah long time no update. Why? Because I've been studying for the PSAT for a while now. And news about Miss K torn me to pieces, but doesn't mean I'll stop writing. And as I promise I'll finish this story some how. I migt not update so often, and I don't think I have much reader now, but this helps me cope with the news that I just recived just yesterday.

 


"Your wrong Mir you won't be seeing me in a bikini, because me and Eunmi are gonna be all covered up," Cho Hee went close to Mir a stuck out her tounge and putting it back in making the merong sound.

Mir pouted wanting to see his girlfriend in a bikini.

 

"Pfthahahhaha hold your horses Mir. Calm down your under there," Ji Yong said while pointing to you know what.

 

"Say the one who has lot's of files of you know what," Eunmi covered acting scared, "Opps I wasn't suppose to say that."

 

"EUNMI-AH!!!"

 

 

Dara mouth was wide out and the rest start laughing.

 

"Oh you better run dork. You are so dead."

 

"Merong," Eunmi said while running to the hallway.

 

 

Everyone was pretty much ready for the pool party. The girls finished first and waited for the boys to finish getting ready. "What's taking the guys so long?" Dara asked.

 

"Well let's see," Cho Hee looked at Eunmi as she proceed.

 

Eunmi opened her laptop and clicked something, reavling the boys’ room. Ji Yong was flexing trying to look y. Cheondong was taking his time putting on his face cream and Mir was.... Mir so called "facial hair".

 

Eunmi and Dara looked at Cho Hee, "Does your know that his face is already soft as a baby's ."

 

Cho Hee paused to think of something, "I think it's cute."

 

Eunmi started giving these vomiting noises.

 

"Shut up Eunmi!!!"

 

 

 

It took those boys forever until they finally step foot to the living room. Mir and Ji Yong's mouth both open as they looked at their partner’s outfit. Cheondong raised his eyebrows and help the two cover their mouths.

 

 

 

 

Ji Yong was up to Dara and smiled. "What have you done to my best friend?" Ji Yong shook her.

 

Dara flicked his head, "Why I can't wear this?"

 

"Ahhmmmm no, but I think it looks good on you." Ji Yong attempted.

 

 

 

Cheondong looked at his sister and his hyung and smiled. His direction moved as he looked at Mir and found drool dripping from Mir's mouth, "Yah!! are you drooling?"

 

Mir woke up and whipped his mouth.

 

"Yuck!! Cho Hee how do you deal with this dirty freak here?"

 

Cho Hee was giggled thinking Mir was cute.

 

Cheondong laughed and crossed his arms, "You guys are such a weird couple, but cute at the same time." Cheondong paused for a moment ad notice something was missing. "Ji Yong hyung were Baby Bunny?"

 

"I thought she was with you girls."

 

Cho Hee was confused too, "I thought she was...."

 

 

 

Eunmi was bored out of her mind. Cho Hee and Dara were too focused on their outfit to even talk.  Eunmi was already done changing and was waiting for the girl to finish. Then she had an idea to sneak out of the hotel which was too hard. All she did was slip out of the door and made a run for it. She went to the coat rank and scooped up a over sized sweater and escaped in seconds.

 

Eunmi was skipping thought the hallway wntil she heard faint sounds from the distance, but she just shrugged it off, until she started moving closer those faint sounds turned into a whipping of a male, her heart started beating fast wondering what was going on behind those walls. She slowly walked to the nearest wall and seen a man with banages wrapped on his knuckles, brusies all over his arm and on the corner of his lip you cound see that he got punch. Eunmi heart dropped when she seen that man in that state. She wanted to help him, "Maybe he got hurt?" She thought, but that changed when she got closer his facial features began to look remarkably fimilar. As she got closwer her eye pupuls popped out and she covered , her heart shattered in pieces when she notice the guy that broke her heart broken as well. Both physically and mentally. Eunmi couldn't take it no more, she wasn't suppose ti pitty him, but she did...

 

 

Eunmi was shock at Joon's state and started backing up not noticing that she would knock over a plant. It tumbled right behind her, making Joon stop crying and faced towards the direction of the noise, his eyes light up seeing Eunmi. He quickly whipping his tears and got up seeing Eunmi still at her shock state. Eunmi quicky turned around and was about to take a run for it, until Joon grabbed her arms making her look at him. She could see Joon's eyes all red and puffy, he also looked like he's been drinking for the past few days. She just looked down and bit the bottom of her lip to prevent her from crying.

 

She started to struggle to let out words and when she did, "Changsun-ah let me go..." Eunmi tried to remoce his arm but he just fell on the floor and started to shed tears, hugging her tightly. He didn't want her to leave...

 

"Eunmi-ah I'm sorry don't leave me please," Joon closed his eyes and he tighten the hug even more, making her tighten her grasp.

 

She didn't know what to do. She contiued to bite her lip. She still loves him, nothing change. But everytime she looked at him, she could see what he did to her. The suffering that still lingers in her heart. She wanted to disappear, but she wanted to help him, but she was interupted...

 

Someone scooped her arm removing Joon from his grasp, he pulled Eunmi in the back of his tall slender body trying to protect her. Eunmi tried to convince him that she was fine, but he didn;t listen to her, "Let's go Eunmi," Cheondong pulled her arm. She nodded and followed.

 

Joon who stopped crying stood up ad whipped his tears, "Cheondong-ah take good care of Eunmi for me please..."

 

Cheondong let out a slight laugh and faced him, "We've been taking care of her ever since.... Oh hyung remember the bet that you and Mir created? Well it's time to pay up."

 

Eunmi looked at Cheondong, "The bet?"

 

"Yeah the bet..."

 

Eunmi cut him off, " I know about the bet long time ago.."

 

"What?" Cheondong was in shock while Joon felt guilty.

 

"I over heard you guys, but I thought things change," Eunmi sad painfully. Eunmi walked up to Joon, but was pulled back, "Oppa let me do this or I'll regret it.." He finally let go and as she started walking towards Joon giving him a smile, "Changsun0ah." She said gently," Plesase come to the party for me, and please forget about me starting today..." She turned around and started to leave.

 

Eunmi started speeding her pace trying her best to her hold her tears as Cheondong just stood a good distance away from her, having his hands in his pocket. Little did they knew that the cut that were healing began to bleed from the fabric rubbing against his clothing for too long. He screamed in pain. Eunmi quickly faced back to Joon's direction, "Changsun-ah"