Act 63: Unexpected.....

Was This All An Act?

Update: 죄송합니다 for not updating for so long!!! T_T. Honestly I didn't think I even wanted to continue to this story, because of the news that came around October and it just torn my heart into pieces and I didn't know how to end this story anymore. But it all changed when I found out that people still read this story and have been waiting so long for an update. Well here's a new update.

PS forgive me in advance the story gets boring, because it's been so long since I've written a chapter.

 


When Eunmi heard those cries from Joon she ran back to him as well as Cheondonng, "Changsun-ah gwenchina?" She kneeled to get better look at him. Soon enough Eunmi spot blood on his shirt and so did Cheondong,"Hyung your bleeding!!!"

 

Joon looked into Eunmi's eyes as bead of sweat ran through his cheeks, "I'm really don't mind me... I deserved this anyway..."

 

Thsoe words that Joon just spit out of his mouth brought plan to the girl right next to him. The girl got up and turned around letting tears drop making it run through her rosey cheeks, but quickly whipping it afterwards, "I'll be right back..." Cheondong just sat there watching Eunmi still caring for him, he then looked at Joon and then looked down on his legs feeling this weird feeling, but he didn't know what it was.

 

Eunmi went to the closes drug store to grab bandages and quickly ran back to the the two boys. She sat right next to Joon and started prepping the medicine and bandages. But Joon refused,"Eunmi you don't have to do this..."

 

But Eunmi didn't listen, "Lift up your shirt please," She said while giving this concerned look.

 

"NO!!" Joon yelled.

 

Eunmi just looked the other way while clenching her fist. Cheondong seen that and got real piss, "YAH!! She's trying to help you. Now can you cooperate!!!" 

 

Both Joon and Eunmi were both shocked by Cheondong's sudden action. Making Joon to remove his shirt so Eunmi will be able to help clean his cut. While doing that Joon yelped in pain, which startled Eunmi a bit, but she just continued to clean his wound. And when she was finally done she wrap his waist with a bandage and got up, "I hope you'll be able to come to the pool party later on. Cheondong oppa Kaja." Eunmi said while she started walking away.

 

"Wait hold on!!!" He said while getting up.

 

But Eunmi cut him off before he could even talk, "Don't move to much the wound can open up again."

 


 

Eunmi hasn't said a single word since they left Joon there, "Eunmi-ah 

 

“You okay?” Cheondong asked her once again.

 

“Neh oppa I’m fine. We should really get back to the pool party. Everyone is surely waiting for us.”

 

Cheondong just knew that Eunmi was trying to conceal a lie once again, but he let it fly, because he knew that Eunmi didn’t want to talk about it at all. 

 

But what they didn't know was that Min was watching whole entire time, holding onto her fist real tightly.

 


 

"Yah Eunmi-ah what took you so long!! Everyone was waiting for you!!" Cho Hee ran towards Eunmi and Cheondong when she seen them from the distance.

 

"Unnie will you slow down," Eunmi giggled when she seen her best friend.

 

"No time for slowing down, your brother told me that we'll be performing soon." 

 

"What?!!!"

 

"Yup now ppalli and change." 

 

Eunmi returned with a sporty chic vibe to be able to rock the next performance. Cho Hee smiled seeing how pretty her best friend was. "Eunmi should we tell your brother that we're ready?"

 

"No need for that." Ji Yong noticed that was Eunmi right off the bat, because she was wearing the outfit he picked for him. "You two just wait here so I'll be able to introduce you two."

 

"Neh oppa!!" The two said.

 

Ji Yong ran to the center of the stage where Dara was too watching Eunmi and Cho Hee with a big smile along with Cheondong and the rest of MBLAQ who was also giving them the most warmest smile.

 

"Unnie this is what we've been waiting for!!" Eunmi said.

 

"Uhmmm and all our dream will come soon pretty soon." Cho Hee.

 

Ji Yong tapped on the microphone and cleared his throat,"Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you Jang Cho Hee the main vocal and lead dancer. And Kwon Eunmi the main rapper and dancer for the furture duo Chic Chicks." The two of them walked up the stage all bright smiles and eyes on them, "Today they'll be dancing 2NE1's CL and Minzy's Please Don't Go."

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRzDugn7O4M

(Cho Hee is CL and Eunmi is Minzy)

 

After the performance every congratulaed them for the good performance. As Eunmi was about to change to get ready to swim someone grabbed her by the arm. Eunmi turned around to see this person, but got slapped even before she got to see the person's face. She turned around to see who it was and she wasn't surpise at all. It was Min alright. 

 

"Why don't you just leave," Eunmi was about to slap her back but Min shoved something up her face. Eunmi focused onto the stick Min was holding infront of her, finding out it was a pregnacy test. Eunmi looked at Min as if telling who's the father. Min gave her a smirk. "Who do you think the father of this child is?"