Act 14: The Bet

Was This All An Act?

"That shut you up," Eunmi said coldly.

 

"DID YOU ING SLAPPED ME?!!!"  Joon roared.

 

"So what if I did?" Eunmi snared back.

 

"You guys stop that before you both get caught," Seungho informed while holding onto Joon.

 

Joon was too furious and wiggled free, he pushed Eunmi as hard as he could, she landed on her ankle. She screamed in pain, but Joon thought she was just playing with him again. "Woah you're good at acting."

 

"I ain't acting idiot," She shot back, trying to get up but you couldn't, "You idiot I have school tomorrow."

 

Cho Hee finally got out with Rain, and he doesn't look happy at all.

 

"Dongsaeng, what happened?" Cho Hee said out of concern.

 

"This idiot, put all his anger on me."

 

"You slapped me!!" Joon tried to protect himself from getting busted.

 

"Well you pushed me!!!"

 

"Enough!!! You two in my office now!!!!" You could see Rain's horns popping out. He's gonna kill one of them today, well let's just hope he doesn't.

 

In the office:

Rain slapped the door shut and locked it, he walked to his sit, he didn't utter any words which felt like hours, but it was only seconds, "You two are out of control," Rain finally said some words. "Eunmi I know that Joon can be the most irrataing person on the planet, but you didn't have to slap him."

 

"If I didn't slap him, he would have been talking about me being the reason why him and Min broke up," Eunmi said wisely.

 

"You got a point there," 'I never reallu liked Min too," He whispered in her ears.

 

"YAH I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW."

 

"You were suppose to here it," Rain gave a smirk. "Anyways, Joon I know you were furious that Eunmi slapped you, but you didn't have to pushed her, with so much anger." Rain said.

 

"AHHHH one more thing, if this happens again, there will be punishment." Rain added. 

 


Joon's POV:

UGHHH I hate her so much. She jinix it, I can't believe I called her pretty or even thought she was nice the whole time, I mean she's tooo. UGHHHH  she tooo..... She's right, I derserve it. No wait what am I thinking.

 

I went out to the dance studio, with flames coming out of my head.

 

"What happen, did you get out a live," Seungho joked around.

 

"Of course I would, or I wouldn't be here," I shot back, come on at least be on my side.

 

"Chillas, Joon," G.O added, this is not helping.

 

"The game hasen't even begin yet," They all looked at me like I was curious.

 

"Hyung don't tell you're still...."

 

"Yup, Payback time, I'll make her fall in love with me, then break her heart, and when Min sees me with someone else, she'll get jealous and she'll comeback to me,"I let out a big smirk.

 

Seungho started dialing his phone.

 

"Who are you calling," I questioned.

 

"The mental hospital, because I think Eunmi's slapped got into you."

 

Everyone laughed. "HAHAHAHA very funny." I said sacasticly,

 

"Hyung, the world has lot's of games don't you think you'll fall in love with her instead," Cheondong questioned.

 

"Cheondong has a point, We bet that you'll fall in love with her." Mir started helping Cheondong with this.

 

"You guys are crazy," I laughed out.

 

"I'm on the maknaes team," G.O you're suppose to be taking my side, thank god that Seungho is on.....

 

"I want to watch what will happen too, count the leader in too," WTF that's the first time that Seungho was taking sides.

 

"You have to be kidding me right," All of them gave me a serious face, "Fine this acting starts now, and I'll prove you guys all wrong, I WON'T fall in love with her."

 

"We'll prove YOU wrong hyung, and for messing with Eunmi that's just low," Mir added, Seungho I think we do need an ambulance, cause Mir is about to die.

 


Eunmi's POV:

Ughhh I think my ankle is numb, UGHH that jerk, OMO I have class today, let me just die here already. And it's starting winter session, that, means NEW uniforms again!!! UGHH.. As soon as life got more worse my phone rang, "Yebosaeyeo???"

 

"Ma'dam your new school uniforms are ready."

 

"Neh, Gomoaeyeo," I said goodbye and rushed out of the company and told I had to get my school uniform, until the jerk came up to me.

 

"Where you going?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

 

"That dosn't concern you," I started walking away, while more like limping.

 

He laughed slightly and look back at me struggling to walk.

 

I didn't even took at least two step, then he carried me bridal style.

 

"YAH PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!" I was pissed, he's trying to make fun of me.

 

He started laughing, "Calm down will you... I'm sorry that I sprain your ankle." He smiled.

 

"It's alright, I guess... Ummm why are you carrying me," I started holding on tight, I don't know why but it just came naturally.

 

"Woah, you're holding on my tightly, does that mean you like me," He winked at me.

 

"Yeah, Joah!!" I said sarcasticly, while pinching his arm.

 

He screamed in pain, "I didn't know you were a girl, Joon xD" I giggled.

 

He gave me a straight face, but I still kept laughing.

 

"....ahmmm so where are you going?" He questioned.

 

I went closer to his face and told him, "You'll never know." I gave him an evil smile.

 

"Yahhh that's not fair, I'm carrying you yet, you still don't want to tell me."

 

"Well you didn't have to carry me," I said coldly, while finally wiggling free from his grasp.

 


Eunmi finally arrived to the the shop. She walked in and was greeted by a nice lady.

 

"Annyeonghaseyeo, Ma'dam why didn't you bring you're boyrfriend in with you?" She thought Joon was her boyfriend, but she was totally wrong.

 

"Ahmmm, Who?" She gave a confused face.

 

"The handsome man that was carrying you."

 

"Ahhh Aniyo, he's .......'IDK what he is acutally?'"

 

"It's too bad, you two look cute together," She smiled.

 

"Neh???? Ahmmm may I see my uniform now?" She had too cut her off, she was going too far.

 

"Neh, This way ma'am," she was stopped by Cheondong.

 

"Yah, Eunmi-Ah?" Cheondeong yelled out.

 

"Oh.. Oppa?"

 


Cheondong's POV:

Okay I have known Eunmi way before Joon hyung, so I must help her. Joon hyung might be nice to be, but Eunmi has been there for me too, and her brother is my noona's best friend, so I MUST help her. I know that both of them will fall for each other, they just don't know it yet.

 

I wrapped my arms around her and asked," So how's you and Joon?"

 

Update: Im sorry you guys, this chapter if very dull and i'll try to step up my game.