Act 46: Few more hours....

Was This All An Act?

Mir's POV:

"GET A ROOM!!" Everyone yelled at me and Cho Hee, which made me smile as I put her down gently, but she jump on me and hugged me tighter.

 

"Thank you for being there for me," Tear flowing from her cheeks as she tighten the hug.

 

I let go of her hug and made her face me, "You deserve the best and the only the best."

 

I looked at Joon and shook my head out of dissapointment. He's doing the same thing with Eunmi yet nothing is happening to him. The way Eunmi smiles at Joon is way different from the smiles she gives to everyone. She deserves way better than you hyung...

 

As soon as we knew it Rain Hyung seen everything and we thought we were all going to be dead, but he just gave us a big grin, "Everyone back to the dance studio."

 

Eunmi looked at her brother and Dara and hugged them goodbye. "I love you oppa adn unnie."

 

Ji Yong and Dara looked down and hugged her, "We love you too." Ji Yong looked at Joon, "Hyung take very good of my baby sister, I'm not always there for her and I want you to take care of her when I'm not by her side."

 

Joon hyung smiled, but his eyes said something else. Guilt was creeping up on him and eating him alive and really quick. Eunmi held his hand. They were still attach to the handcuffs, "Changsun gwenchina?"

 

Joon hyung finally snapped out of it, "Ah neh..."

 


 

Everyone was practicing really hard, when Rain stopped them. He went up with them with this cold look again and pointed to Eunmi and Joon, "You two come in with me?"

 

Everyone looked at each other. No one understood why Rain was telling them to go with him. They haven't fight for months now. So why did he call them? Even they were curious. The wo held their hands really tight, "Hwating Baby Bunny." Eunmi looked at Joon and smiled.

 

The three finally arrived to Rain's office and he insteadly locked the door right infront of their eyes, "Hyung me and..."

 

Rain insteadly let out a smile.

 

"Baby Bunny I think we need to call the metal hospital." 

 

Eunmi giggled. While Rain's smile was slapped out of him in a snap. He grabbed the newspaper and rolled it up and started hitting Joon with it, "YAH SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!" He yelled while he pointed to the seat which they sat on right after. Rain grabbed a cup of water and started clearing his throat, "Okay since you two are finally okay with each other, you guys will finally be free."

 

The two looked at each other with confusment. 

 

Rain hit his head, "Aigoo You guys will remove your handcuffs."

 

As soon as he said that Eunmi's eyes lite up out of exictment, "Chinjja?" Rain smiled and nodded back. "Changsun-ah did you heard that were free!!!" She started jumping.

 

While Eunmi was overly happy for finally be free. Joon's smile was insteadly disappeared from his face. He looked at the handcuff that was connect  them together. This was the only thing that had kept them together. The only thing that will destory it if she finds out about everything he done is the past. That was all in the past. He has truely fallen in love with her. He can't life without her. To him she was his oxyen and without it he can't live. Joon sightly tug the invisable string which caught Eunmi's attention. Eunmi looked at him and got worried, "Changsun-ah gwenchina?"

 

Rain rolled his eyes, "YAH! You two stop with the drama, you guys will still be bonded together until tomorrow night. So enjoy your few hours together." Rain looked at Joon with a little saddness on his eyes, "You'll need these last few hours together..."