Act 52: This Dragon is cute when jealous

Was This All An Act?

It's been a few hours since Joon and Eunmi were finally free, and no one could get contact with Joon since then. Mir sense that someone was behind this, why would Joon leave Eunmi like that. So fast. He knew by fact that Joon already fallen in love with Eunmi, but why did he suddenly given Eunmi the cold shoulder. With all these question bottling in his head he asked, "Eunmi-ah how many days till you and Cho Hee have to leave Korea?"

 

Eunmi was unable to answer, because she was worried about Joon so much. Cho Hee sense that she wasn't on the right state to talk and answer, "5 more days oppa."

 

"Chinjja?!" Mir was shocked on how fast time has flew by." 

 

Cho Hee had a idea to help Eunmi a bit, she immeditetly contacted Ji Yong to help her out. It's been a while that those two had any sibling bonning. When Cho Hee was done talking, she grabbed Eunmi's arm and she was quite shock, "Yah!! What are you doing?"

 

"A little bonding with Ji Yong oppa?"

 

"Ji Yong oppa?!!!"

 


 

Eunmi was quite shocked that Cho Hee dragged her to a hair salon. "Unnie what's this for?"

 

 

"Ji Yong oppa was asking if you wanted to get your hair colored again."

 

Eunmi pounted, "But you'll chicken out again." 

 

Cho Hee's eyes wided, "Ani!!"

 

Eunmi let out a smirk, "Geojitmal!!"

 

Those two were to busy fighting that they didn't notice Ji Yong wsa behind them. He let out a slight cough for them to be able to hear him. Eunmi looked at him, and she let out a big grin. While Ji Yong let out a small smile and widen his arms asking for a hug. 

 

"Oppa!!" Eunmi ran to him and give him a hug.

 

Ji Yong hugged her really time, "I miss you my dork," He looked down and pinched her nose.

 

Eunmi wrinkled her nose, "I missed you too!!"

 

Ji Yong looked at Cho Hee who was fangirling on how cute of a sibling they are, and offered to join the hug, Cho Hee gladly join in the hug.

 

"So you two ready for a transformation for the party soon?"

 

The two looked at each other and nodded.

 


 

Eunmi looked super pleased with her new hair color, "Woah daebak!!" Ji Yong said while giving out two thumbs up. 

 

Eunmi liked her new purple hair, but she thought it was overwheming and decided to tight up her hair. Eunmi sighed, "Much better." She admitted.

 

 

As for Cho Hee she was quite shocked that she decided to die her hair teal, "OMO!! I don't want to look dongsaeng."

 

"Unnie you look good."

 

"Eunmi's right." Ji Yong admitted. 

 

 

With that Cho Hee got a text from Mir, saying that he needed help on something.

 

Eunmi looked at Cho Hee, "Who was that?"

 

"Mireu oppa. Wae?" 

 

Eunmi looked at Ji Yong and smiled, and Ji Yong smiled back.

 

"Yah!! What are you two smiling at?"

 

Eunmi looked at Cho Hee, "You and Mir oppa got really close lately."

 

"Neh, were friends of course." Cho Hee was a little confused on why those two are giving her this giddy feeling.

 

"Friend? Or boyfriend?" Ji Yong questioned.

 

Cho Hee let out these vomiting noises, "Ewwh never."

 

Eunmi and Ji Yong pounted, "Don't lie to us."

 

Cho Hee rolled her eyes, "You guys are siblings for sure. I have no time to play. I gotta go now, " Cho Hee said while gathering her things.

 

"Have fun with Mir oppa now." Eunmi said.

 

"Be sure to play it safe," Ji Yong said while letting out a slight laugh, even Eunmi laugh.

 

Cho Hee rolled her eyes once again, "Stupid Kwon siblings."

 


 

After Cho Hee left, Ji Yong recived a text from Dara and he started panicking, I mean seriously since when did the G-Dragon screamed like a girl. Eunmi quickly rubbed her ears, "What is wrong with you, it's just a text."

 

"You don't get it, it's from Dara."

 

Eunmi rasied her eyebrows, What is wrong with my brother again, "So it's just Dara unnie."

 

Ji Yong messed up his hair remember what happen. Eunmi knew that Ji Yong did something stupid again, "What did the jealous dragon did again?"

 

Flashback~

 

BIGBANG was all the way in Japan and there's no way they'll be able to leave Korea, without YG knowing anything. 2NE1 was busying preparing their first album and Dara was busy training a new dance solo that YG wanted her to dance on the broadcast for SBS. Bom was quite happy on Dara progress and decided to video tape the dance. And send it to The BIGBANG members. I mean it won't hurt anyone right?Nope that was a bad idea, but Dara's solo performance has a male dance partner. When Ji Yong said that. He was about to lanch everything on his sight.

 

Seungri was walking up to Ji Yong and asked for a towel because he was sweating. And do you think he got the towel?

 

Of course he did, but Ji Yong flew the towel with rage from how anger he was and made Seungri flying to the floor, from lot's of force. The other BIGBANG memebers eye puples wided. Them Ji Yong started walking away. All four of them step back, leaving the flaming dragon out the door.

 

Seunghyun (TOP) said, "Do you think he'll be able to leave?"

 

"I have no idea," Taeyang answered. 

 

Ji Yong was furious, he walked past YG not knowing that he was already yelling at him. YG grabbed him by the arm. Which was a bad idea. Ji Yong started yelling, "YAH!! OLD MAN GET OFF OF ME!!"

 

And that made Papa YG even more mad, "YAH!! JI YONG WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!!"

 

Ji Yong quickly dialed Dara's number from how anger he was, "DARA WHO'S THAT MAN IN THE VIDEO!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING TOUCHING YOU LIKE THAT!!!"

 

Dara was quit shocked at Ji Yong's reaction, "Ji Yong that person is just a backup dancer."

 

Ji Yong eyes wided. He felt embrassed.

 

End of flashback~

Eunmi started laughing, "Oppa you need to calm down sometime."

 

Ji Yong covered he felt stupid.

 

"Oppa you really like Dara unnie for sure."

 


Joon's POV:

 

I clasped my hands together and put my head down. I miss Eunmi right now, but I have to avoid her or she'll get hurt. I was walking aroud the same park where we use to walk, I miss her laughter, her gentlness and her cooking, ahhh I miss her cooking. I miss her. I miss being handcuffed her. 

 

Was I to harsh when leaving her like that? Is she hurt? 

 

I started walking to Min's house. She wanted to talk to me and discuss the plan.