Act 30: 3 Beautiful Girl with 3 Lucky Men

Was This All An Act?

The day everyone was wating for has finally come, and everyone was excited. The two bodyguards of Eunmi (you) and Joon were getting ready for the party, these two both had crushes on each other ever since Cho Hee joined the company, but they continue to pretend that they hate each other, who knows why, maybe because she knew that Mir's bandmate Joon was no good, but she kept quiet about it. They're going to pick up the two right after they get ready. Mir was already ready but as always Cho Hee takes her percious time, she is good at styling herself just like her best friend.

 

Mir was pacing around getting a little more impatient, he wanted to go into the door at open, dang how lond does it take to change he thought. He was leaning against the walk until he lost his balance when he see Cho Hee walk out of the door.

 

 

"Cho Hee is that you?" He touched her shoulder just to make sure if he wasn't dream, but he recived a slap on the head from Cho Hee.

 

"Yes idiot it's me," She gave out a hand and frimly hold Mir's hand.

 

"Shall we go?" Mir insited.

 

"We shall, and let me tell you do you think my best friend is falling for your hyung?" She said worriedly.

 

"It seems like it, but hey don't worry I'm on your side I want him to fall for Eunmi 'So I'll be able to win the bet," He said.

 


Dara's POV:

Okay I'm scared the ball is TODAY and I didn't sleep a wink last night just thinking about my guy best friend seeing me in a dress. I didn't even dare to change, but I had no choice to change because Bom shoved everything on me, dang that girl is violent when she want everything perfect, she the only perso who knew that I liked my best friend without even telling her. UGHHH.

 

I looked at the mirror, dang this is how it feels like to have a dress on, not bad I feel like a princess but it feels so weird. Bom was fixing my hair when the door bell rang, "YIKES HE'S HERE!!," I ran for cover, but was stopped by Ms. Alien Park Bom, Damn it let go women.

 

"Dara hurry up, the man of your dreams is wating for you down stairs," She said while shoving me down stairs.

 

"Your hurting me Bom," without knowing it I was in my living room and Ji was sitting on the couch fumbling with on of the magazine, but when he seen me walk out, he look at me directly on the eye and smiled.

 

"You look so beautiful Dara."

 

 


Ji Yong's POV:

 

Is that acutally Dara she looks so beautiful. Right when I smiled, she let out a big smile too, without  even knowing it, I stood up and hugged her. She seem shock from my sudden gesture, but I didn't care at all. But to make it not to awkward I had to a bit.

 

"Yah is this actually Dara.. Maybe if I look for a button of something, then maybe my dorky Dara will come back." I tried looking around for the imaginary button.

 

She let out a pout and pinched my nose, "Your so mean to me Ji."

 

"I'm just kidding with you," I pat her head, not knowing that Bom can see things even tho I'm not there.

 

"YOU BETTER NOT BE TOUCHING HER HAIR JI YONG!!" She yelle in the other side of the room.

 

"No I'm not Noona!!" Dang that girl is amazing is she like an ailen from outerspace?

 

"Yah Ji Yong ahhh I can read what your thinking, stop messing with Bom she also my best friend too." She elbowed me.

 

"Yah your making me jealous," I let out a pount.

 

"Aigooo shall we go?"

 


Eunmi's POV:

 

Aigoo why didn't I pick the dress I was going to wear, but all I did was just tell my unnie that I didn't care and that she should pick the clothes, but I didn't know that it looked like this, Mir and Cho Hee unhandcuff and we both are changing right now, but once were done changing then were back to being bonded together. I didn't want to change I HATE DRESS, so why do they always have to do this to me.

 

Cho Hee walked in the room out of concern," Why are you so nervous, it's not you and Joon's wedding yet." She joked around

 

"Yah that's not funny..."

 

"Aigoo don't worry about it, it's just for tonight Eunmi, and you my never know he might fall for you, just like how you are starting to gain feeling for him as well, " My eyes shoot open, woah my best friend is really something she figured out that I'm starting to.. wait NO!!!

 

"No I don't like him!!" I shot back.

 

She let out a slight laugh, " I didn't say you like him... Come on Ji-eun hurry and change already," She gave me my clothes and walked.

 

"Okay Eunmi you can do this HWAITING!!!"

 


Joon's POV:

 

Dang this kid is getting on the nerve he keeps telling me that I'll for Eunmi, that will never happen never, because the only person I love is Min and only Min.

 

"Hyung your using Eunmi, don't you think you'll fall for her in the end," He said once again.

 

"NO !! And I repeat NO!!," I pulled his collar.

 

"Aisssh," He fling my arm, "You very heartless Hyung, just watch you'll fall for her."

 

"No you better watch your mouth or I'll feed you to the sharks."

 

I finally shut my mouth when I heard the doors open, my mouth widen when I seen Eunmi walked out.

 

 

She was fumbling with the fabric of her dress, being very uncomfortable. But she looked so beautiful, she had beautiful broad shoulders, with beautiful eyes peeking out, and her legs too.

 

She nearly lost her balance, but I got her in time.

 

"You ready to go to the ball?"

 

She nodded shyly as if she wasn't herself anymore.