Act 24: The Three Actvity

Was This All An Act?

Ji Yong kept pacing around the room, thinking where Eunmi was she wasn't home or her company or even at the park's tree that she aways enjoy to go. She was no where to be fun, and it's already Christmas. Ji Yong finally decided to call Eunmi, "YAH DORK WHERE ARE YOU?" Ji Yong yelled in the phone, but within seconds she end the call. "DID YOU JUST HANG UP ON ME?!!" Ji Yong yelled to his phone, "UGHHH your such a hard head." he let out.

 

While Ji Yong was torturing his phone, Dara was there the whole entire time, watching, the little boy fighting over a piece of metal and glass. Dara cleared , loud enough so Ji Yong would hear, "Looking for Eunmi?"

 

Ji Yong was surpriesd that she was there, "Oh noona, I didn't notice you there..... And yes I'm looking for her." Ji Yong smiled.

 

"Don't worry she's with Joon," Dara said afterwards.

 

"Joon is a girl right?"

 

"Nope," Ji Yong tighten his fist, "Hold on Ji she can handle hereself don't worry about it, and oh I'll be going now my mom wanted me to meet this guy," Dara explained.

 

You could totally tell that Ji Yong was jealous, "No you can't."

 

"Why not?" Dara questioned.

 

"Well...... because I want to spend time with my best friend."

 

Dara was lying about the whole meeting a guy, just to see Ji Yong feel helpless, "But I thought you were looking for your sister?"

 

"B-b-but y-y-you said that she could take care of herseld," Ji Yong stuttered.

 

"AIGOOO This Dragon, did you totally forgot that I don't want to date and my mother will never allow me." Dara laughed.

 

Ji Yong messed up his hair for being so stupid, "So will you hang out with me?"

 

"Sure why not? But where?" Dara questioned.

 

Ji Yong grabbed his red cap, which had papers of activities they could do, which Dara always wished a guy would have do that with her, "Oh woah you know me so well."

 

Ji Yong messed up the pieces of papers around, "Pick our first activity. We have let's see..... three activities to do" Ji Yong smiled.

 

Dara fingers were moving all over the place, just to fine the right paper to choose, and she finally choose one, she read out the paper. Both were anticipating on what Dara just pick, "Make a snowman and girl... Oh woah this sounds fun, I never actually made a snowman before."

 

"Well be lucky were doing this. This is so embrassing," Ji Yong said afterwards.

 

"Stop being so boring Ji," Dara patted his back.

 


Dara's POV:

Song to listen to I need You by K Will

K Will I need You

Woah making a snowman with my best friend, this ought to be very fun, Ji Yong was walking with his hands in his pocket, wearing what he always wears, something different from everyone else, no wonder his little sister has such a sense of style including his big sister.

I looked under dressed when I'm with him, but I love fashion too, but for Hi fashion, is about empressing yourseld, when I was just wearing all black.

Ji Yong was looking at my shoes and I felt scared that he was gonna say something harsh, "Oh woah I love your shoes Noona."

 

"Thanks," Phew he didn't notice anything.

 

Soon afterwards I felt something cold on myself. Did that Dragon just threw a snowball at me? "Wake up Noona!!"

 

I yelled in horror, "I thought we were suppose to make a snowman?"

 

Ji stopped throwng snowballs at me, but as soon as he stopped a threw a big snowball, the size of this head, but nothing he didn't fall, "Hey that's not fair."

 

"Oh yes it is, you threw mulitple snowball at me, and I just threw one big one," I shot back while sticking out my tongue, "Aigoo, Shall we start."

 

"GO GO GO GO," I said loud and proudly.

 

"Hold up why don't we have a snowman contest," He insisted.

 

"Since when was this Dragon this chessy," I joked around.

 

"Says the one who loves them," He laughed.

 

I laughed too, "Okay fine, Game."

 

I was already done with my snowman, but Ji was still trying to perfect his, Aigoo him and his OCD. I got a little bored so I decided to throw a snowball at him, and he lost his balance and fell He finally looked at me, with his eyes wide open. I looked away and pretending that I didn't do anything. He finally got up and he was covered in snow, "Yah I'm gonna get you!!!"

 

"Yaykess!!" I started running, trying to hide from the Dragon, but he finally caught up to me, my back was facing his direction, and grabbed my waist and started carrying me and spinning me around, "YAHH! Put me down!!" I yelled out of horror, but he ignored me.

 

He started tickling me, while trying to make me fall to the floor, which I finally did, I finally surrendered, and I layed on the floor and so did he, He was breathing heavly from trying to chance me around, I looked at him and he looked back at me, "Tired?" I smiled chessly.

 

"YES!! You're one fast Bunny you know that," He tired calming down but he was exuasted.

 

"Shall we cheek who one?" But as soon as I was gonna show my snowman, we both noticed that both of our snowmans were both destoyed, when we were both were running, I'm guessing from all the kicking of the snow. Now they were just a pill of snow, we both looked at each other, and bursted laughing, "So I guess none of us won," Ji Yong laughed.

 

"Nope I won, my pill is bigger," I joked.

 

"YAHH THAT NOT FAIR."

 


 

Ji Yong and Dara finally finished their first activity, and they were back at Ji's at house. He grabbed his red had again, "Pick noona, and remember after this we only have one last activity to do."

 

Dara put her hand into the hand, but this time she just took the first paper she could fine, and started unfolding the paper.

 

"Woah, you have to rush," Ji laughed.

 

Dara opened the paper and read it, "Christmas baking??? Really cooking, the last time we cooked I almost burn down the house."

 

Ji nearly fell when he remember that time, "Shut up!! Your so mean."

 

"I'm sorry, but that was hilarious," Ji was holding his belly from laughing to much.

 

Dara rolled her eyes, "So what shall we make?"

 

"Uhhhhmmm we shall start with the cake so we will be able to make more food afterwards," Ji suggested.

 

Dara thumps up for approval.

 

"Okay, You shall make the dough and I shall making the other ingredients," Ji insited, while putting on their apprens.

 

Dara was having fun making the dough, she had some flour on her little nose, Ji looked at her, and laughed slightly, Dara pouted," Why was wrong?" Ji pointed to his nose, telling her that she had something on her nose. She wiped her nose, but that only made it worse. Ji grabbed a clean cloth and wiped her nose, "Aigoo your turning into a piggy," Ji pinched her nose.

 

Dara rubbed her nose, "Yah stop treating me like a kid."

 

Ji bended down, " But you act like one," Ji joked.

 

Dara was about to hit him, but he dogde it.

 

Ji grabbed some whipped cream and place it on Dara's cheek, "Yah what was that for."

 

Dara took some whipped cream and tried to aim it for Ji's face, but he kept moving "Quit moving," Dara ordered.

 

"Nope."

 

Soon after they were done making the cake, Ji deciced he should continue cooking the rest of the food and Dara agrred .

 


Dara's POV:

Who ever marrys my best friend, will the luckiest girl in the world. He make me rude most of the time, but he acutally cares. Just watching him cook for me, just ME, makes me happy to call him my best friend. He always know how to make me so happy, and I'm thankful that we got to become close friend for 4 years already, Dang that's a long time. I didn't even caught myself from smiling at him.Unti her told me.

 

Ji looked at me and questioned, "Why are you starring at me like that?"

 

"I'm just thankful for being known as your best friend," I said honestly.

 

"Me too... Uhmmm well I'm almost done cooking, shall I get my hat so you could pick the last activity for today?" Ji said calmly.

 

"Yes please," exicted to know what to do next. He finally got his hat, but I noticed that there was only one paper, Ji smiled. "Open it."

 

The last Activity:

 

The last activity is to open present, but that isn't it.... The last activity and you must do this one, is to be by my side forever. Arraso?

 

Dara smiled at the piece of paper and nodded, "Shall we open the presents."

 

"We shall," Ji agreed.

 

Ji gave his gift first and it was a yellow scarf, " Why yellow?" Dara questioned.

 

"Because yellow is my favorite color," Ji laughed.

 

"Aigooo!! xD"

 

Dara got her gift for Ji, "Open it."

 

He opened it, realving a pink scraf, "Because it's my favorite color," Dara stuck out her tougue.

 

"Aigoo we shall wear this a lot, neh?" Ji suggest, while putting it on

 

"Neh, I promise," while putting it on too.

 

"Oh I have one more thing," She grabbed Dara hand and put on a Love bracelt cratier, "Sorry I could't fine a nice best frienf braclet, so I got this. See we have matching ones, like what you always wanted."

 

 

"I acutally like it," Dara looked at it. Soon after that the timer rung,

 

"Oh I think everything is done," Ji walked to the oven and stove to get all the food.

 

"You stay here I don't want you to see anything," Ji warned.

 

Ji Yong finally finished decorating the food and cake, he walked up to Dara and covered her eyes, "Yah stop that!!"

 

"Shhh and just follow me," Ji guided her to the table, reavling the cake first.

 

 

Dara's eyes lit up, "Woah so pretty."

 

"Oh I'm not done," He pointed to the other table reavling more food.

 

 

Dara was happy that she hugged Ji really tight, "Thank you Ji!!!"

 

Ji Yong hugged back, "No thank you for being my best friend."

 

Dara looked up at him, "Your being chessy again."

 

"It's Christmas, Okay." Ji Yong hugged her again.

 

"Merry Christmas Ji." Dara snugged by Ji's chest.

 

"Merry Christmas Noona.... Say shall we eat?" Ji suggested.

 

"Okay."

 

Will these two finally tell each other that they love each other? Or will they continue to Act like they don't having more feeling for each other

 

 

I finally made another Daragon chapter. Please tell me what you guys think. Have a wonderful day, my wonderful readers

 

Much love

Ji Raim