Act 53: True Love (part 1)

Was This All An Act?

Joon walked to Min's house clenching his fist togther. He's wonder what she wants now? To add t his stress Eunmi called him, but he rejected right in the back. He just continued walking to Min's house. But he recived a text from Min telling him to meet him, by the near by motel. He blew his fringled and said, "Why does she want to meet there?" 

 

He turned his back and started walking there. He used his hoodie to cover his head and continued walking. When he finally arrived to the motel he seen Min standing outside, with the reavling clothes ever. She wore a tight fitting red mini dress and 8 inch black platforms. Joon's eyes shot open and he quickly removed his jacket and covered her up. He was pissed on what she was wearing, "YAH DON'T WEAR THIS. PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT YOU?!!"

 

Min smirked, she pulled his collar making him smell her perfume. Joon insently responed and kissed her neck. Min bit her lips and led him to the motel room. She pushed him making him land in bed. She sat on him and started kissing him. Joon was trying to control himself, because he knew that he loves Eunmi, but he couldn't stop. He wrapped his arm around her waist. Min started moving around, making Joon go crazy and started ing his shirt. But then Joon finally got back to reality and pushed Min aside. And button up his shirt. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!"

 

Min laugh slightly, "Trying to see if you'll give in. And it worked."

 

Joon glubed his saliva and began to leave, "If this is what you wanted to do then I'm leaving."

 

"Leave and I'll make you and Eunmi's life miserable."

 

Joon faced her in seconds, and grabbed his back her arms very roughly, "LEAVE HER ALONE!! IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER. I SWEAR YOU'LL SEE HELL."

 

Min felt Joon gripped getting tighter, "Joon let go of me." Min started whimpering.

 

Joon exhaled and threw Min to the bed, "You better watch out!!"

 


 

Eunmi, Cho Hee and the rest of J. Tunes camps was getting ready for the weekend hotel stay and having a party right afterwards. Eunmi was quit excited. Cheondong looked at Eunmi and asked, "Baby Bunny where's Joon hyung?"

 

"I don't know oppa I haven't seen him since we were free, "Eunmi said in a sad tone. 

 

Cheondong looked at her and patted her back, "Why don't you go look for him," Cheondong said even if he hated Joon with passion.

 

"Oppa you sure?"

 

"Neh, Byunghee hyung, Seungho Hyung and I will prepare the reservation, while Cho Hee and Mir will cook the food." 

 

"Dongsaeng, hold on, why don't you try the clothes I gave you?"

 

Eunmi remember the clothes Cho Hee gave her, and she ran out the door in a seconds, "SHIRO!!"

 


 

Eunmi stomp her foot and she yelled on her phone, "UNNIE WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR THIS?!!" Eunmi rufffed her hair.

 

 

"YAH!! TO IMPRESS JOON OPPA!!!" She yelled in the other side of the line.

 

"NEH TRYING TO IMPRESS JOON OPPA?!!"

 

Little did Eunmi know that Joon was watching her. He smiled on how cute his girlfriend is. He started walking up to her, while Eunmi continued argguing with Cho Hee. Joon wrapped his arm her waist and rested his head on her shoulder as he nussles on her neck. Eunmi was slightly shock and she looekd at him, their eyes met. She let out a big grin and wrapped her around his neck as he interwined his hands on her waist, "I missed you too," She said as she burried her face on.

 

"I missed you too Baby Bunny.."