Act 29: Getting ready for the ball

Was This All An Act?

Dara's POV:

Aisssh why did I agree to have Ji teach me how to waltz, UGHH whenever he makes me do something I always say yes, what's wrong with me?!!

 

"Dara are you ready?" Ji Yong patted my back.

 

Hell no I'm not ready!!! "Yeah I'm ready Ji?" I gave out an awkward smile.

 

Ji grab hold of my shoulders to calm down, "Dara breathe will you, your turing purple," He giggled. *exhale, okay I'm ready I guess.

 

Ji put my left hand on his shoulder, and my right was clasped with mines. He then intertwine his arms around my WAIST!! OMO I better not be turning red why now, and to make it worst he pulled me closer, "You okay Dara?" He asked out of concern since I was litteraly holding my breathe, but I nodded, and he continue, "Just follow my lead arraso?" He said gently, and I nodded back.

 

I started getting really at it, "Okay your getting... OUCCCCH!!" Omo did I just stepped on his foot.

 

"Omo I'm Ji," without knocking I accidently hit is eyes with my hand, Oh Dara what's wrong with you, you just hit your crush.. I-I mean best friend. Aishh snap out of it now!!

 

Ji rubbed his eyes, "I'm fine."

 

"Well I wouldn't have been better if we had music?" I sugguested.

 

He smiled, "You right," He went up to get is phone and put one of his ear piece on my ear and he put one on his too, He started playing "Butterfly" OMO that song. I wonder who's that song for? I mean people keep saying that's it's for me because I'm in it, but it can't be me, but I couldn't help wonder why he choose this song to dance to, "Yah Ji why did you pick this song?" I asked, while he places his hands back on my waist again and put both of my hands around my neck.

 

"Because your my Butterfly Dara," He smiled.

 

I felt my cheeks flush, and soon as I knew it he kissed my cheeks, I touched my cheek to see if I was dreaming but I wasn't. Oh I'm so confused about my feeling about Ji, and I don't even know if he feels the same.

 

But Ji just hugged me and continued to wattle with me, and that's what I did. I just closed my eyes and smell his wonderful scent, I hugged him tightly and he hugged me tightly as well.

 

When will I'll be able to stop this act?

 


Ji Yong's POV:

I'll confest to you soon enough I just need sometime....... Your my butterfly Dara you bring the kid out of me, you don't ever bring pain to me, well if there's fanboys around, but that's it. I notice that I was in love with you ever since the day I met you, but I was blinded by my ious break up, but you helped me forget about her.

 

I think it's finally the time to not hide anything from you now, Now listen to my heart and I'll never break your heart Dara I promise, Your my butterfly and baby girl my everything, Your special to me.

 


 

Eunmi was totally lost did she acutally agreed to go with Joon to her parent's ball, Aissh. Why did she agree to this!!!

 

"Eunmi you okay?" He asked out of concern.

 

"Yeah.... Hey do you mind if we go out for a walk?" she wanted to go to the park she always go with her big brother and play some music.

 

"Sure why not? And since it's pretty easy to change now don't you think?"

 

"Yeah...." She felt a little awkward with Joon ever since she started getting this weird feeling for him.

 

"Ahmmm so I'll go change," He was about to leave, but he suddenly stop, "Ahmm will you help me pick clothes," He scratched the back of his head.

 

Eunmi was a little shock but she agreed to help him.

 

Eunmi fixed up his hair and pulled his jacket a bit to make it look better, "So what do you think?" Reveling his outfit in the mirror.

 

 

Joon covered his mouth out of shock, "Dang your really good."

 

Eunmi laugh slightly, "I'll be right back," She went into the restroom to change, lucky the string was skinny enough.

 

She came out with her outfit, and Joon gave her two thumps out.

 

 

"Yah baby bunny will you ever wear skirts or dressed ever?" He asked.

 

"The only time I ever wear those torture things is on parties or performances."

 

Joon wrapped his arms around Eunmi's neck and said, "It's a shame you have have honey thigh.

 

Eunmi elbowed him, "You ert," Eunmi held his hand afterwards.

 

"Kaja," she said.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Dress fitting."

 

"YES I GET TO SEE YOUR Y LEGS" Another bang on the head from Eunmi right when he said that.


 

On the other side Mir and Cho Hee were just told that they'll be going to the ball together since Rain told them that they have to watch Joon and Eunmi and they weren't happy about it. They both hated it, but they had no choice,