Act 42: The heart is not a toy

Was This All An Act?

Update: It's break which means more updates. This whole week I'll try to update as soon as possible and get me DARAGON chapter as I promise :)

 

Jaden was caught red handed and Eunmi wasn't going to let him escpae. On the other hand Joon also wanted to catch him and teach him a lesson as well, but what he doesn't know is he's doing the same exact thing to Eunmi. Jaden was twisting and turning everywhere in Seoul and Eunmi and Joon were just a few feet away, they were too fast for Jaden, but as Eunmi was about to catch him and big truck was about to hit her. Joon seen the truck charging towards her and dragged her out of the street, This made it easier for Jaden to escape. The two laid on the floor, while trying to catch their breathe. 

 

Eunmi let out a big sigh and helped Joon up, "Mianhae Baby Bunny..." Joon felt like it was his fault that Jaden escape.

 

Eunmi let out a smile and pat his back, "Changsun if you didn't stop me I would have been shaped like a pancake," She joke around while still mantaining a straight face.

 

Joon burst out laughing and pretend to be stabbed in heart when Eunmi said that, "Baby Bunny, I can't breathe don't say those kinds of things."

 

Eunmi laughed.

 

The two were thinking about Cho Hee and how they were going to deal with all this, when she remembered that Cho Hee was with Mir. The two had gotten really close the point that Cho Hee wasn't really by her side, but she didn't really mind, "Baby Bunny why don't you tell Cheolyeong about this?" Joon suggested.

 

"But wouldn't..." She was caught off when she had a feeling that she didn't have to tell Mir anything. 

 


Mir's POV:

 

Yes I have a crush on someone who is in love with someone else. What am I suppose to do? I can't leave her... I'm happy to be by her side even if it means that I see her with someone else who is not me... How did I fall for her you may ask??? I'm not sure it just came to me... And I shouldn't have fallen for her....

 

So right now It's been an hour and Cho Hee was still waiting for her boyfriend. She didn't even know that my birthday had past a few days ago. She was to busy getting ready for her boyfriend. She even canceled our hang out day where we were suppse to go to the asumsement park, because her boyfriend wanted to buy shoes. I was about to ask her if she wanted to eat dinner somewhere else because I knew that her boyfriend wasn't going to come, but she recive a call from him, you could see her expression changed insently. She got out of her sit and untied her hair and messed up her hair. Her face was normal but I knew she was hurt. I wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a bear hug, but as soon as I done that she said, "Oppa I'm going home okay? Please let me be."

 

I didn't argure and let her go home. I gave her my jacket and sent her off. As I was about to catch a taxi cab I seen a guy who looked exactly like what Cho Hee describe to be like her boyfriend. Thank god that Cho Hee gave me  a picture of him. I grabbed my wallet and took out a picture and I was right it was Jaden. I didn't really care. I was about to hop in the taxi and go straight home, but my heart was telling me something else, it told me to follow him. I told the taxi drivier to follow that same exact car Jaden was in.

 

It took me an hour in the taxi and lucky we didn''t loose him and he didn't sense anyone following him. In a few second Jaden got out of the car. He looked left to right as if he was scared of getting caught, but caught from what. I took my phone and took a picture of him. I got out of the car and gave the money to the driver. And continue my journey to following Jaden. He walked into a dark allie and I follow. He turned to the left and I was behind the checking his everywhere, but all he was doing was sitting there. An hour past and he was still there. I was about to give up and just go home until I seen a female walk towards him. This got me a little curious, but I didn't really think about anything else. But as soon as things got a little too far. From him caressing her waist and her nibbing on his ear. I started taking pictures to show Eunmi.

 

I was happy that Cho Hee will finally know that Jaden is a big jerk, but I started feeling bad for her. She needed someone who really cares for her, but she getting this. Just like Eunmi she deserves a good guy, but Joon hyung is being a jerk and this makes my think that.... My thought was caught off when I heard the girl talking, "Babe aren't you going to break up with her?"

 

"Baby don't worry about I will?" He kissed her.

 

She started whinning, "Baby hurry please."

 

"Don't worry I'm just playing with her a little longer and you'll be mine forever okay."

 

If I was wrong did I hear that he was playing with Cho Hee? I was shock and started backup not knowing that there was a pile of boxes behind me, and accidently stumble on them making them fall. This made life a little harder.

 

"What was that?" Jaden said, while he seen a phone pointed to them.

 

I'M DO DEAD!! I started running for my life.