Act 8: The Acting Begins

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi's POV:

'Why is he looking at me like that?'

 

How many minutes have passed and he's still staring at me. And his arms wrapped around my waist like he's trying to protect me, but I knew he had a girlfriend so I shook off that thought. What I was really worried about was class. All the worries began right when my phone rang.

 

He finally let go of me, "You should get that," looking away because he knew what he did was just embrassing,

 

I thought it would be my teacher to tell me to run along to class now, but I was totally wrong, it was just my annoying brother.

 

"Who was it?" Why does that concern you I thought.

 

"Not of your busniess just run along, because I have to go to class," I started walking away. I looked back and saw him scratching his head thinking what to do, then he started catching up to me. 'Okay Eunmi, just pretend you don't notice him even if...'

 

"HEY WAIT UP!!!"

 

'....even if he's yelling and trying to follow you,' Right when he caught up to me. I faced him and said, "May I help you?"

 

"Ummmmm.... I wanna hang out with you?"

 

"Why????" something fishy is going on.

 

"I just want to."

 

"I guess you can, but once you annoy me, you say bye bye to your face, arrarso?"

 

"Why my face?" he pounted.

 

"That won't work." it was kinda cute, but no don't ever do that again.

 

"Fine."

 


Joon's POV:

I know this is mean, but I'm just using Eunmi just to make Min jealous, I could tell Min was gonna go to her guy friends to make her feel better, so I'll just play with Eunmi for a while until Min gives up. I mean it's not like Eunmi will get hurt, did she see this girl, she might be small but she can hurt you with her words.

 

"Eunmi, why don't we go to the park together?" I smirked while putting my arms around her neck.

 

She then elbowed to free herself from my grasp, me dang she hits hard, "Are you kidding me I have class soon."

 

"What are you marjoring on?"

 

"That doesn't conern you," She said coldly 'Ouch that hurt a little'

 

"Very shallowing I like that," I winked at her.

 

"NEH?!!" she yelled.

 

"You feel tense, why don't you calm down," I said while rubbing her back.

 

"Why don't you stop being creepy and leave me alone!!!!!" she pushed me and walked away.

 

DANG Eunmi is gonna be hard to trick .... but I like the challenge.

 

I caught up to her and grabbed her wrist, "Where do you thik your going?"

 

"Away from Mr. Pedofille," her face only a few inches away when she said that.

 

"You mean Mr. y." I bit my lips, no one could resist my pink lips.

 

"You haven't seen the mirror for agest then?" she said coldly.

 

My jaw dropped. Did she say I wasn't y???

 

"Why what wrong, "Mr. y" do you feel offended?" and she quoted Mr. y.. UGHHH she so hard to trick.

 

She giggled when she could see that I could say anything, " It's a good thing that Mr. y finally shut up, so I can leave now?"

 

I'LL THINK OF ANOTHER WAY TO GET YOU. "Sure, I don't care."

 

"If you didn't care in the first place why did you grabbed my arm ?"

 

....caught.

 

"Nice try, better luck next time, lover boy."

 

She walked out.

 


 

Eunmi checked her watch and she had time to change into her uniform, she hated wearing it but she had to. 'UGHHHH just kill me now,' she thought.' I don't want to go outside everytime I have to go to class. I mean look at it.. It's cute, but it's not me. I'm glad that I got to keep my red hair, or I wouldn't have gone to this universtiy in the first place.'

 

(on the left is Eunmi uniform and the right in Cho hee's uniform)

Eunmi's POV:

Right when I got into class trying to cover my legs with my bag, someone grabbed my bag and ran off, don't tell me it??? Yup it is my annoying best friend Cho hee, she'll only a few days older than me, but I still call her unnie. Now let me tell you about my best friend. She annoying and very loud, she very blunt as well like me, but she does it in a silly way. Unlike me who's more into jeans she's into anything it doesn't matter, she's also a better vocalist when I better off doing dancing. Anyways back to getting my bag.

 

"UNNIE GIVE BACK MY BAG?" She knew I was trying to hide my legs cuz she knew I didn't like showing them.

 

"UNNIE YOU KNOW I HATE SHOWING MY LEGS. NOW GIVE IT BACK.." I said while trying to catch her. What did she drink, she's so hyper today, I can't even catch her.

 

Right when I was about to catch her our teacher came in, lucky that she came in, or I would yank off Cho Hee's hair now for taking my bag. "We have a wonderful guest speaker today at Korea's National University of Arts, he's a fellow student of mine and one of my favorite."

 

"Do think he will be cute Eunmi," Cho Hee whispered while elbowing me.

 

"I don't care." I whispered back.

 

"You're boring."

 

 

I have a bad feeling about this. I just hope the guest speaker ain't....

 

"Now introducing Lee Changsun better known as the main dancer, vocalist, and visual LEEEE JOOON!!!"

 

Why did I jinix that.

 

Cho Hee looked at me and mouthed 'Do you know him?"