Act 13: Life is full of games

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi ran alright. She was heartbroken, she hated her family, it was her birthday yet they were too busy on their own life. She was always alone on her birthday, but was she really lonely? There were people who really cared about her, but all she just wanted was a normal family, but she couldn't have it, she knew she couldn't, but she kept wanting it.

 

She ran to the front gate, it was super tall and the its was locked and the only way to get in without anyone knowing, was to climb it. It was lightly snowing which made everything more difficult, because the gate was made of metal, which meant that it was cold, what made it worse was that she wasn't wearing gloves, but it didn't matter, she climb it anyways, and she climb it within minutes, she knew that the maids and the butler will be in the front so instead she jumped from the gate the the nearest tree. She nearing lost balance, but she quickly grab hold on of one of the branches, and insently slid in her balcony. She putted over a plant which was hiding the keys to her room and unlocked it. She went in  quickly double locked the door. She wanted to be alone for the rest of the night.

 

Soon after Ji Yong came in.

 

"Ahjuhsshi, did Eunmi came home yet, it's already 2?" Ji Yong asked out of worry.

 

He went close enough to Ji Yong, and whispered, "I'm not sure Sir, why don't you check her room." He sightly pat his back, "Why don't you talk to her I think she needs her big brother now."

 

"Neh? What do you mean... I told her that we couldn't make it."

 

"Maybe she got her hopes up." his words filled Ji Yong's head.

 


Ji Yong's POV:

This little dork why can't she understand that I'm trying to live my dream, she's just making the hard for me.

 

I slightly knock her door and nothing. "Hey dork can we talk I know you're upset, but you can't be mad at me forever." And nothing she didn't even answer. I asked one of the maids for the key, as I unlocked the door, I opened it, but noticed the she double locked the door. 'Dang she's smart, but not smart enough.'

 

There was a balcony by her's so all I did was go to the next room and open the way to that balcony, and just over the next one, As I jumped in I split on a pool of water, ' how does she knew I was gonna do this.' I tried opening the door but, nothing it won't happen. " WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HARD ME!!!"  I cried, but then I remember to push not pull, "Nevermind," I said to myself, ', lucky that no one seen that.'

 

I opened the door with force and yelled out," OH YOU'RE SO BUUSS..." my words were cut off when I couldn't find Eunmi. I rushed over to her closet and drawers and notice some of her clothes were gone, and her phone was gone.... 'Oh I am so dead, was more worrying is Eunmi is gone and it's still dark outside. Oh no my little dork."

 


Eunmi's POV: (Before she left)

I hate them, why couldn't I just stay back in the states, it won't make a difference anyway, they're always gone...

 

I heard a knock.... Please it's not one of them "Hey dork can we talk I know, you're upset, but you can't be mad at me forever."

 

I couldn't think, I just started gathering my things, I didn' t want to be near them, not now, If I near any of them, I like just let out all my anger.. Well I think its anger. It's a good thing that I doubled lock the door, which gave me time to figure out way to get out of the hear. I quickly grab some water and poured it on the floor, because I knew that he would try to catch me by jumping over the balcony. I didn't want anyone to know how I felt, so I just jumped off to a tree and climb down. And did what I did when I entered in.

 

I didn't know where I would go, but I just kept running, yup running from reality... UGHH I feel stupid.

 


Everyone was worried sick about her, but Eunmi could take care of herself, she always did, they just didn't know it.

 

(The next day:)

 

Eunmi was walking to her company, her family has called her multiple times, but she decided to ignore the, she wanted to be alone for a bit, but she'll return home soon. Her family had a small rooftop apartment that no one ever use, so she stayed there.

She walked and her eyes wided when everyone rushed by her and asking hwe question's like she's been kiddnap or something.

 

"Best are you okay, did someone rapped you?" she grabbed her arms and started examinating every part of her body.

 

"We were all worry sick," G.O added.

 

"Yeah, you could have told me to just dropped you off home." Seungho suggested.

 

"Yeah and what about you're parents they were worried too," Mir dared.

 

"Dara noona, said that you were upset from you're parents that's why you left am I right?" Cheondong questioned.

 

She didn't want to talk about it, her head was already heavy from all the thinking last night, all she wanted was to drain out all of that, by coming here, not make it more bottled up,"Enough with all the questions... I'm sorry I left... I... just couldn't take it anymore.

 

Rain heard everything, and he's about to make everything worse for her, "Eunmi you I have to tell you're parents right," he butted in.

 

"But...."

 

"I'm sorry but, you're only 18 you can't be wandering around somewhere without a parents permission."

 

"Okay," she surrendered, 'It's not like you're gonna understand it anyways.'

 

"Seon-Sang-Nim don't you think..." Cho Hee tried to help, but it was no use, he has already one.

 


Joon's POV:

I let out a big sigh and stepped into the company, as I was doing that, Eunmi looked at me while I was walking it... UGHHH how am I gonna face her when she already knew that I was already playing with her. I feel like a big fool... And seeing her cry... I wonder why she was crying?

 

But what really borthered me was her saying "I hope karma hits you hard..."

 

My thougts were cut, when Min called... 'She finally forgave me.' I was so excited that I answered the phone quickly as possible.

 

"Babe, why did you called?"

 

"Babe, I'm outside.. Can we talk?"

 

That's odd why was her voice so different.. "Sure why not?...."

 

I walked outside and found her with another guy holding her by the waist, 'Was that Hongki, what is he doing with MY girlfriend.' I rushed by him and punched him. And for some reason Min was taking his side and was protecting him.

 

"WHAT THE IS THIS? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!! HOW COULD YOU!!!" I was out of controlled I was furious.

 

Within seconds my left cheek was red, 'Did she just slapped me?' Out of anger, "WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?"

 

"THAT'S FOR PUNCHING MY BOYFRIEND," She proclamied.

 

"BOYFRIEND," I lit out a slight laugh,"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I'M YOU'RE BOYFRIEND."

 

"Maybe I have, I'm sorry Joon, but we're through.. I don't feel anything but pitty." she shot back at me.

 

I wasn't thinking, I grabbed her by the waist and slammped my lips and her's while kissing her neck.

 

She was trying to fight free, but I wouldn't let her.

 

Hongki grabbed the collar and punched my face really hard. I tried punching, but I was to dizzy that he douged the heavy punched, and punched my rib, "Hands off what's mines? he added.

 

I clasped on the floor. 'She was mines first.'

 


It was still break time. The rest didn't had a clue on what just happened. All they were concern about was Eunmi. Until the maknae started worrying.

 

"What's taking Joon Hyung so long?"

 

"He's with Min, they're probably making out, while people are around," Eunmi added.

 

"Hey don't be so rude Eunmi he's you're sunbae," G.O pointed out.

 

"I don't, but Eunmi is right," Seungho added.

 

"I hope Eunmi is right," Cheondong said, "I'll be right back, Ima take out the trash," As soon as Cheondong went out, they heard a yell, "JOON HYUNG? GWENCHINA?!!"

 

Seungho rushed outside and grabbed Joon by the arms and carried him in with help from Mir, "Byunghee call Rain Sunbaenim and tell him that Joon got hurt."

 

"No need for that," Eunmi insited on helping

 

Joon finally stood on and utterd up some words, "I don't need you're ing help... This was you're fault."

 

"Woah, you got injured and you're still this shallow as ever. How is this my fault?"

 

"Joon enough of this Eunmi is trying to help you?" Seungho tried to claim Joon by rubbing his back.

 

Joon just rejected that back rub by pushing Eunmi.

 

"YOU ING JINIX IT. MIN BROKE UP WITH ME, BECAUSE YOU JINIX IT."

 

"Good at least you'll learn you're leason, by playing with me."

 

"You little!!!" Another red mark was added but on his left cheek.

 

"That shut you up," Eunmi said coldly.