Act 3: Helping out is always good.

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi's POV:

I had this feeling that my alarm clock will ring any second now, and I was right, it rang like there was no tomorrow. Why must I get up right now, I mean like I dont mind going to trainning it just.... HE'S there. He's the whole reason why he broke my first ballet shoes and then I got busted from pushing him. If Rain Seon Sang nim wasn't there in time, I swear Joon would be died by that time. Just saying his name makes me want to vomit.

 

"Eunmi my little angel Appa and Umma is home now," I heard my Papa Bunnie down stairs.

 

"Mama Bunnie, Papa bunnie?" I walked ouside just to make sure this wasn't a dream, just then I seen both of them with they're arms wide open, it wasn't a dream at all. I ran down stairs as fast as I could. "I missed you guys so much," Tears coming out.... It's been almost a year since I've seen them. Their always on a busniess trip or either they're both busy with work.

 

My Papa Bunnie bended down, "I'm sorry my angel umma and I really missed you, don't cry now."

 

"My baby bunny, umma missed your pretty face," She lifted my face, " Now stop crying, you don't want to ruin your pretty face."

 

I gigged. That made me feel a little better.

 

"Sweetie, why are you up, it's late aren't you suppose to be in bed," Papa Bunny said.

 

"It's 3 in the moring in the bed, baby bunnie.. Go back to bed now."

 

"Ahmmm I can't.." My sentence was cut off when I heard a familar voice.

 

YAH!!! baby bunny your gonna be late," a female voice came out next.

 

"Dami unnie?!!!"  I ran to hug her too, since I haven't seen her too much as well, because she had to work on her online boutique.

 

"Ahhh Mr. Perfectionist told me you started trainning in a new company," Papa Bunny said. HAHAHAHAH he calls him Mr. Perfectionist because he basically need everything perfect.

 

"Good luck baby bunny, appa and I need to go back to work.. Hurry up and get ready now," Mama Bunny said.

 

"Neh!!! Mama Bunny."

 


 

Eunmi decide to walk to the company, then to be dropped off. She wanted fresh air, so at least part of her morning will be okay partly, until she has to face it with HIM. She was reading some lyrics her brother wrote a while back. 'Dang he's really good with writting good stories in he's songs.. He should really teach sometimes,' She thought.

 

She walking through this a small food market and cafe, when she seen a male teenager throw some coffee and yelled out, "WHAT THE IS THIS. YOU CALL THIS GOOD SERVICE." while pushing her on the floor.

 

That pissed her off, "YAHHH!! Stop that!!!" she yelled out, while walking towards him.

 

"This doesn't concern you. Her work was horrible so she decerves this!!!" he shot back.

 

"That doesn't mean you have the right to treat your elderlies like that. And you said she did a horrible job?  Can't you see she tried her best. You should be lucky that she even made one for you and for the fraction of the price. Woah chinjja? How rude?" she said wisely.

 

He got slapped mulitpe time, from her words, just a few seconds past by, and he decided to run off.

 

"Yah!!! I'm not done with you!!!" She was about to ran after him, until she remember the middle age woman.

 

"OMO! Ahjimma. Gwenchanayeo?" she said politly while helping her up and wipping her. "Omo, Are you hurt," she then added while wipping off dirt from her skirt.

 

"Darling I'm fine, Thank you for your help. ahhhhhhmmm why don't you get some coffee.. Or ahmmm some tea,"

 

"Aniyo. I'm fine."

 

"I inisit." The ahjimma

 

She did had time, since she left pretty early. And she didn't want to be rude.

 

After she drank her tea, it was time to leave..

 

"Thank your for the tea Ahjimma," she said while bowing.

 

"Just call me umma," She smiled widely. "And no thank you for helping me, I can't repay you,"

 

"Ahji... Umma all I did was tell the guy to back off,"

 

"That was really nice of you to do though,"

 

She smiled.

 

She recivved a text from her Rain. "Umma I have to go. I'm going to be late." She said.

 

"Alright, be safe now. And be sure to stop buy at the shop when you have the time,"

 

"NEHHH!!" she bowed and she ran off.

 

Right when Eunmi left. Joon ran down stairs to the cafe, where Eunmi just came from.

 

"UMMA I'M LEAVING NOW!!"

 

"Changsun-ah you sure you won't be late?" she said

 

"I hope I won't be,"

 

"Alright then, be careful now, my baby boy,"

 

"UMMMA!!!! shh!"

 

"Joonie-ah your forgot something." she pointed to her cheek.

 

"I love you umma," he kissed her cheek. "See you later." The ran off while waving, while almost hitting a pole.

 

"BE CAREFUL," she shook her head while smiling.

 


Joon's POV:

I wonder why umma was wearing different clothes and she looked like she seen someone before I got down stair. It better not be someone that can hurt my  mother. Or else I'll give them a piece of me. Im really excited that my girlfriend will be coming home tomorrow. She makes me so happy and did I tell you that she's hot.

 

As I entered in the company everyone was looking at me including Eunmi. Oh no am I late? I looked at Eunmi. She looks pretty I mean without the ripped jean, white v- neck and some weird looking sneakers, but she rocked them for sure. She didn't have that much makeup, yet her beauty made her glow. Wait what am I thinking? I have a girlfriend.

 

 

(The sneakers Eunmi wears)

 

"Now for hell to start!!" Rain hyung said.

 

We're so dead.

 

"