Act 34: The Kwon's Ball Part 3: Truly, Madly, Deeply

Was This All An Act?

Min, Joon and Eunmi was standing right next to each other. The area was quiet, ever since Min asked Joon if he still loves her. Joon had no idea what to tell Min, or even to Eunmi, who is his 'Girlfriend'. Eunmi was looking at him the whole time, she felt hurt, she felt like leaving, she wanted these feeling to disappear, but it couldn't. A little gulp came out of Joon as he finally speaked, "Min I don't..... love you anymore." Those words Eunmi was looking for, made her smile a little.

 

Min started laughing non stop, like there was no tomorrow. Then she started insulting Eunmi, "Woah did you gave in, and made love with him already, he's been acking to make love with me 'Every single night.'" She made those last three words really clear, so it could drive Eunmi crazy.

 

Eunmi's gun was loaded and was ready to shoot her words out of as what she always does, "No. I'm still a , at least I could wait, to acutally to make 'love' that word that you seem to not know about."

 

"SO YOUR SAYING i'M BAD IN BED." Min yelled out.

 

"Well you did answer to me, so I'm guessing you are," Eunmi shot back.

 

Joon stopped both of them before they could go any further, but it was already to late, Min grabbed a glass of wine, and was about to aim it on Eunmi, but for some reason, Eunmi was too fast and fling the glass out of her hand, and it only took her a couple of seconds to push her out of the way. "Will you stop this I didn't do anything to you, so will you stop it."

 

"YES YOU DID YOU STOLE 'MY' BOYFRIEND!!!" She yelped out so the whole party could look at them.

 

Joon couldn't take it anymore, seeing the Min the love of his life get hurt by Eunmi, but he had to continue this act, until Min can't take it no more, "No your the one who broke up with me.... So just leave me and Eunmi alone!!" Joon said coldly.

 

Min was pissed and was about to tackle Eunmi, until Joon hugged her to protect her, "Min will you stop..... Your hurting my girl..." Joon forced those words out of his mouth.

 

Min was still trying to get Eunmi back, but she was dragged away from the seurity guards afterwards. Everyone was all long at those two. Joon pulled out this worried face and looked at Eunmi, "Baby Bunny Gwenchina? Did she hurt you? Does anything hurt?"

 

Eunmi looked at Joon and hugged him, "Did you just called me your girl?" A small bead of tear formed out of her Does he acutally feel the same way as me?

 

Joon let out his chinking smile again and tighten the hug, " Yes I called you my girl Eunmi, You made me realize the real me ever since we got handcuffed, you made me mess around with you and you fight back. Your really strong and I love that in you. You can take care of yourself really well, and your laugh fill me with joy..." Joon stopped a bit and made Eunmi look at him.

 

Eunmi looked at him and was anticipating on what he'll say next, "Eunmi I love you."

 

She was speechless, her dreams came true, he actually feels the same thing as she does. Eunmi was still speechless and nodded her head. "Did you love me too Baby Bunny?" Joon asked again just so he can confrim it?

 

Eunmi nodded back, as soon as she did that Joon hugged her as he lifted her out of the ground and started spinning her around, not caring if anyone was watching.

 


 

On the other side of the party Ji and Dee was in the lighten garden was enjoying the garden, having fun being kids once again. Until music started playing.  Ji looked at Dara and lean out his hand, "Will the lovely Ms. Park, dance with Mr. Kwon?"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nofCyDOo6ls

 

 

Slow dancing

 

Dara giggled and nodded, "Yes Mr. Kwon I'll dance with you."

 

Ji's arms were intertwined on Dara's slim waist, while Dara thin arms were intertwin on Ji's neck. Dara looked at Ji's beautiful eyes. The didn't talk and just dance to the beat. It's like their eyes were doing all of the talking for them. They were enjoying every second with each other. As they move to the beat, they didn't notice that they were going closer to each other. And before you knew it, Ji Yong closed that gab between each other, and tighten the grasped of Dara. She was shocked, but for some reason it felt right. It felt good to have Ji with her like this.

 

Back to the inside of the ball, Joon finally asked Eunmi to be his girlfriend, and the music started playing while they were still hugging each other. Joon just fixed his position and Eunmi leaned onto Joon, while Joon was hugging her tightly. She felt save. She thought she finally found someone who acutally cares for her. Who will not care who she's really related too.. Wait will he acutally think of her the same if he finds out everything?

 

In the back of the bal Mir and Cho Hee were totally awkward a love song was playing and they had no idea what to do, but to quit this awkwardness, Mir lean out his hand and asked Cho Hee for a dance. She agreeed and they started dancing like little kids, they were just dancing like it was a club, but they didn't care they were having fun. In a whole different world.

 


 

These three couple have a big act that's making things more difficult, Will they Truly, Madly, Deeply fall for each other? Or will they continue the small act?

 

 

Title and chapter inspiried by the song Truly, Deeply, Madly by Savrage Garden