Act 11: Best Friends turning something bad to good

Was This All An Act?

Update:

Sorry for the late update you guys. I've been working hard at school and had no time to write a new chapter. I'll make a new chapter tomorrow. Spoiler tomorrow will be Eunmi's birthday. SHHH don't tell her anything xD

 

Eunmi's POV:

You're so caught. I knew you were just playing with me, so Min would get jealous, since you want to play. I played today, but tomorrow I'll get you back.

 

 

I can't believed he kissed me, scratch that, more like my lips UGHHHH.....

 

I searched around my bag for my phone, but instead stubbled on a picture of me and my best friend. 'Ah Cho Hee-Ah.' I've known her all my life. When I first arrived in the states I didn't knew any english. I was an outcast in kindergarden, I hated my parent for bringing me there and leaving the rest in their hands.

 

I met her at music class. I still remember it  like it was just yesterday.

 

Flashback:

It was the beginning of music class at that moment. Everyone was learning the violin and I seem to learn it pretty quickly. Even one of the other student seems to get it as well. I wanted to talk to her but was to shy to even utter a single word like 'hi' It was my first day so I brought my stuff bunny that my brother made me. I was holding her tightly, because I was afraif of everyone in the class.

 

I was minding my own busniess until someone stole her.

 

"Give that back," I cried.

 

"You got to catch me first," he teased, because he knew I was to small to even catch him.

 

I was about an inch on catching him, until two of his little buddies came infront of me and started playing around with my hair, and messing with my clothes,

(Eunmi wasn't always this tough as she is now)

 

As soon as I had enough of them, someone yelled out, "Leave her alone!!!," she pushed everyone away, while holding Ms. Bun Bun, "Gwenchina," she said out of concern, while cleaning up me and my stuff bunny.

 

I nodded while checking if Ms Bun Bun was alright 'she's korean?' I thought.

 

"Don't worry from now on I'll protect you. And neh I'm korean," she uttered out while giggling 'Did she just read my mind?'

 

"Oh Chahm, When's your birthday?"

 

"Ahhhh Novemeber 27, 1991."

 

Sh giggled. "Ahhh you know you didn't have to say your year xD, but my birthday is on the same month but on the 7th. And my name is Jang Cho Hee, or Jenny in America, but just call me unnie, and you?"

 

"Neh?"

 

"E-Reum-mwyeo-ay-yeo?" She made it more clear for me.

 

"Ahh Eunmi imnida,"

 

"You look like a baby bunny, " she randomly said. "Oh be careful from those boys they might have killed your stuff bunny."

 

"Woah daebaek, my parents call me that. And neh I'll be more careful."

 

End of Flashback~

I giggled," Woah I've changed."

 

I finally found my phone and tried calling her, until I remember that she was still mad at me, "Damn it I hope she comes tomorrow so I'll be able to talk to her.

 

(The next day~)

 

 

Eunmi was sleepinng soundly on her bed. She only had 10 mintues until she had to wake up to go back to hell. But her sleep is about to get interrupted by somone

 

"Thanks" someone whispered.

 

"Be sure she doesn't sense anyone, or she'll wake up," Dami whispered, while opening the door.

 

"Yes m'am," She saluted.

 

She walked quietly to Eunmi's bed, she looked so peaceful, "Sorry baby bunny time to wake up."

 

"EUNMI-AH YOU'RE LATE FOR TRAINING," she executed out her mouh.

 

Eunmi was frighten by that sudden burst of yelling that she fell off her bed.

 

Cho Hee started yelling till the whole house could hear her. "Misson accomplish."

 

Eunmi sat up, while rubbing her back, "Yah that's not funny.... and I thought..."

 

"Nah, I forgive you, NOW PAILLI, rememeber you got to help catch up, because while I was gone for 2 week,"

 

"Neh unnie."

 

 

At the company:

Eunmi's POV:

"Dongsaengie, Donsaengie." she whinned. She wanted me to talk about what I did with Joon yesterday.

 

"Stop it, and leave me alone."

 

"Please," she begged on her kneel.

 

Everyone in the company was starring at us like we were crazy. "Okay, Okay I'll tell you, just promise you won't start fangirling."

 

"I promise.... wait.. what did you two do?" she winked.

 

"UNNIE!!! nevermind I won't tell you."

 

"Please," she started begging again.

 

"Then shut your mouth and let me talk okay."

 

"Shoot."

 

I pinched my nose from the thought of that moment, and whispered "He kissed me."

 

"WHAT HE KI..." I covered before she tells the whole company.

 

The whole MBLAQ member were looking at us now.

 

She whispered back," How did he do it?"

 

I told her every single detail, and Joon smirked at me, knowing that I'm telling everything to my best friend.

 

"But hold on, the only reason why he kissed me, was to make his girlfriend jealous." I said while giving her a annoyed face.

 

"Woah chinjja, what a player."

 

"So I'm planning on hurting him with my words today."

 

She gave me an evil grin, "Why don't you just play along with him."

 

I smiled and nodded my head,"Why didn't I thought of that before, nice one unnie," I gave her high five.

 

 

"Everyone gather around!!!" Rain yelled across the room. "Meet Jang Cho Hee, she'll be debuting with Eunmi. She'll be the main vocal and lead rapper and dancer for the duo group. Please help her."

 

Cho Hee whispered in his ear... "You sure you two want to dance for us."

 

The two both looked at each other,"Why not?"

 

Click

(Song: Last Farewell 2ne1)

(Cho Hee is both Bom and Minzy, while Eunmi is Dara and Miny basically)

 

Joon's POV:

I wonder why, everyone was so inpressed on the performance, espically Mir, he couldn't stop looking at Cho Hee for some reason.

 

"Hyung she's perfect." Mir drooled.

 

"Aigoo you idiot stop drooling."

 

"Joon, so what happened yesterday," Seungho cut off Mir. 'Thank you leader.'

 

"Ahhmmm I kissed someone and she was good."

 

"Dugu?" G.O looked worried.

 

"Eunmi-ah," I looked down while smiling feeling accompish.

 

"You idioit," both of my hyungs hit me on the arm, how about Min."

 

"Nah, I like her when she's jealous" I smirked.

 

"Yah hyung it won't be to long until she finds out everything," Mir said. 'this idiot he likes making me annoyed.'

 

"He's right Hyung I've known her for a while, and you can't hide anything from her."

 

You'll see...

 

Cho Hee's POV:

Damn it, I almost forgot that tomorrow is my best friends birthday, I'm so dead. Most of our friends are back home in the states so I have no choice but to bring the rest of the company into this.

 

Here goes nothing.