Act 27: The Mystrious Handcuffs

Was This All An Act?

On the other side, the two idiots, Mir and Seunghyun are fighting on who will convince Ji Yong to find a suit that isn't to flashy.

 

"AHHH HYUNG WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOUR OLDER!!" Mir whined while Seunghyun was trying to shove him into the YG building.

 

"AISSH THIS KID WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SUNBAE!!" Seunghyun is trying to make sure this little monster doesn't run away.

 

 

It look them almost a hour just to push Mir inside the door, nah I'm just kidding with you. More like a yell in the ear then Mir finally let go of the door, "YES FINALLY. You have some strength kid," Seunghyun said with some swear beads on his hair.

 

As they when into the recording room, they seen the hard working Dragon working on BIGBANG's Japanese album that will be realesed soon, the two idiot were fighten when Ji asked, "What are you two doing here.... Hyung who's this?" Ji Yong pointed to Mir.

 

"I beleive this is Cho Hee's boyfriend, I mean like they always fight." Seunghyun said, while covering Mir's mouth so he would yell.

 

Ji Yong was shock that Cho Hee even knew him, and if she finds out that he's Eunmi's brother than he is so dead, but he shook of that feeling, "YAH!!! You didn't answer my question?"

 

Seunghyun elbowed Mir, while Mir did the same. The two continue doing it, until the Dragon couldn't take it anymore and hit his hand on the table to catch their attention, and they did. Both of them were darn scared, so Seunghyun spoke up, "Well Ji Yong you must pick a suit for the ball....."

 

"Sure.... Make it pink," The Dragon didn't even look at them, he was too busy on writing his lyrics.

 

Mir was scared to ask his question, but out of no where asked, "Just ask your question kid I won't bit," He said while flipping pages not even giving them a glance.

 

"Ahmm Sunbae wae Pink?" Mir questioned while not making eye contact with Ji Yong.

 

Ji Yong stopped looking at his lyrics, Seunghyun  prayed that Mir won't die today, I mean he's still a rookie, but Ji Yong just said, "Because it's my partner's favorite color, and she'll whine is I get something else... If you don't have anything else to say. Then..... GO!!!"

 

Both of them ran like the wind, they didn't want to brother Ji when he's busy working .

 


 

Eunmi was sitting in bed while her back is lying agaist the bed's back drop, she was finishing Dara's gown, While the big jerk was sleeping cozily by her. She was really into it she had to make a lot of changes into the dress, Eunmi is not a girly girl, but she loves fashion and she knew Dara's style so she knew she won't hate it. While drawing the jerk suddenly lays on her lap, Eunmi was shock from the sudden skin ship, she looked at the jerk to make sure he wasn't awake but he wasn't.

 

Eunmi tried to remove him from her lap but he wrapped his arm around he left thigh  and inlocked his hands so it was difficult to remove him, Eunmi yelled in fustraction, "UGHHHH I JUST WANT THIS TORTUTRE TO END YOU...." but she stopped when she seen tears coming from Joon.

 

Joon was holding onto Eunmi's thigh while tears were coming out he was still sleeping, but he sound serious, "Min Kajima!! Mianhae, don't leave me!! Min Kajma!!" Joon was shaking Eunmi's legs.

 

Eunmi wished she knew what was going on with this guy, he looked so broken, he was drunk before Rain handcuffed them together, she started to pitty him. Eunmi shook Joon slightly to wake him up, "Changsun ah?, "but to her advantage, Joon woke up and hugged her. He was still in shock about his dream and thought Eunmi was Min.

 

"Min I missed don't ever leave me," Joon was caressing Eunmi's  hair, while Eunmi was shock from what he was just doing. She knew that once he finds out that it wasn't Min, He'll get hurt, but he desrive it right? He used her to make Min jealous. But why did Min broke up with Joon tho?

 

Eunmi finally spoke up, "Changsun-ah it's me Eunmi you were just dreaming....."

 

Joon let go the hug, "I'm sorry... I thought you were Min....."

 

Eunmi patted Joon's hand and said, "It's okay... If you want we can go to any place you want to make you feel better." Eunmi suggested.

 

Joon's eyes lit up, but suddenly his happiness was washed away, Eunmi looked at him weirdly, "What's wrong you were just happy, now your acting like this?" she smiled.

 

"Well you won't like the place were gonna go?"

 

"It's okay.. I'm up for the game.

 


Eunmi's POV:

THIS JERK IS CRAZY!! What the hell are we doing in a bar!!! At least I'm covered thankfully.  This jerk, must be hungry, I ain't going there, heck I'm not allowed there IM ONLY 18 YOU IDIOT, but I have no choice but to go with him, stupid handcuffs.

 

But when The Jerk was trying to get in this guy stopped us and asked for my ID, I was going to get it but The jerk whispered into his ear and let us in. Dang Changsun you must come her often.

 

I even saw Jessica, and she was trying to flirt with Joon again, but as soon as he seen Jessica he sudden holds my hand, My eyes wided, but he whispered into my ears, "Remember our deal?" Wait so your saying we have to do it here too?

 

But I didn't notice that Min was there wearing the most reavling dress ever, I mean there was so little fabric and... How can she breathe in that, it look so tight, and all the guys are all going up to her. Joon was walking towards her, but I grab his arm, I didn't want him to get hurt again for some reason, for some reason I didn't like seeing him get hurt, but he stopped to, when he seen Min making out with Hongki. He turned back to his sit and just started drinking. I allowed him so he could calm down a bit.

 

 

I was listening to my music, totally forgetting to cheek up on Joon, And I notice that he was getting really tipsy, no scratch that he got drunk really fast, I grab the shot bottle from his hand, and he was whinning to him to give it back, I covered my noise, "YOUR DRUNK CHANGSUN!! Stop it!!"

 

Joon whailed so loud that everyone was looking at us ,"YAH WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

 

Okay.. Me being nice is gone, I pulled the handcuff and grab hold on of his hand, " Have you forgotten that I can't leave!!"

 

Joon slapped me, I touched my red cheek,"WTF WAS THAT FOR!!!"

 

Joon laughed, "I thought that would shut you up, but it didn't."

 

One of the the guys from this bar thought that Joon was borthering me, so he pulled Joon's collar not knowing that we were both handcuffed to each I was also dragged into this. Really Rain Seon Sang Nim, This is gonna help us, I don't think so.

 

I tried stopping the guy and said that Joon was my boyfriend and we were just fighting, but he didn't want to listen, and my so called "Boyfriend" wanted to fight too... I'm telling you boys are stupid UGHHH!!

 

Joon got punched on the face, YAY!! I'm going to fall down tooo. The guy was a little shock that I fel back too, dang he must be so drunk that he can't even see the handcuff. I finally yelled out my angry, "WILL YOU TWO STOP!! FIRST OFF ONCE AGAIN HIS MY BOYFRIEND!! SECONDLY THIS IS NONE OF YOUR F*UCKING BUSNIESS, THIRDLY YOU TWO ARE DRUNK FOURTHLY!!" Bang I punched him on the belly and flew across the bar, while not really. Joon was cheering.

 

I rolled my eyes and pulled his ears, "You come with me!!"

 

"OUCH LET GO!!" He said trying to keep in balance.

 


 

Eunmi was lucky to even find a way to go back to the hotel room, Joon smelled like liquour, so she was happy that the driver didn't die from Joon smell. Eunmi was carrying Joon back to their room. When she finally arrived to the bad she slamp Joon lifeless body to the bed, but she slighty forgot that they were bonded together and she fell on top of him, her eyes wided, but then she covered her nose, "Aissh you smell bad," She closed his mouth and got up,

 

She was thinking was if she pulled the handcuff harder, then it might break. She did what she thought, she pulled it, then the chain of the handcuffs shattered, Eunmi was shock and happy that she's finally free, she patted herself on the back, and got up to get some clothes for Joon but then she got pulled by she reach 1 and half meter, "What the heck?" She went back to Joon and looked at the handcuff and noticed that the handcuff had invisible rope, "Smart Seon Sanf Nim, so you knew that I was going to think of a way to get away, but you aren't smart enough," She grabbed scissors, but for some reason it didn't cut. WTF!! is going on.