Act 6: Gaho's Favorite Toy

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi had to leave early from her company, because she has college classes to go to. While she was walking around while thinking of new lyrics to write, while also listening to some songs that will be in her brother's new album, she remembered that lady she heped out a couple of days ago 'I wonder how's she doing' an idea struck in her head.

 

She didn't notice that she was already infront of her cafe, "Umma?' she knock slightly on her door.

 

"Oh sweetie how are you?" she said while giving her a real tight hug.

 

She hugged back, "I'm going fine. Umma this is for you," she let out a smile and gave her a box.

 

"What's this?"

 

"Open it and you'll find out umma," she giggled.

 

"A-aniyo I can't have this," she bowed.

 

"Aigoo umma please take it. It's sweet that I made for you and your family and the rest is for your cafe... Umma I think I also added some fresh ingredients."

 

"You're so sweet," She opened it, and her eyes lit up. "Thank you so much," She grabbed and gave her another hug.

 

"Awwh aniyo your the one who's giving lot's of house your the sweetest," she hugged back.

 

"How can I repay you?"

 

"Don't it's all on me." She gave a big smile.

 

"But...."

 

"Umma." She checked the time. She had to leave, yet she didn't want to leave because she just came and it will be rude to just leave so early.

 

"Sweetie it seem like you have somewhere to go, why don't you run along and I'll see you later."

 

"Umma I could..."

 

"Just go, we'll she each other again."

 

"Neh... bye Umma"

 

"Be careful now..."

 

"Neh!!!!."

 

Right after Eunmi left Joon came barging in.

 

"Umma I saw..."

 

"Sweetie pie this beautiful girl gave us food, ain't she nice."

 

"That's great but..."

 

"Sweetie pie, when are you going to notice that girl is trying to use you," She knew there was something up with Joon's girlfriend, but she didn't know what.

 


Dara's POV:

This Dragon is still sleeping. I've tried everything, just so he can't wake up, but nothing. I tried putting his most flithy socks up his nose and, nothing. I even tried splashing and all he did was smile cuz it felt good. UGHH Dragon wake up already!!!!

 

I decided to just watch him until he wakes up. I sat on the floor and observe every move he makes. He's kinda looks cute when he's sleeping and his blonde hair makes it even better.

 

A piece of hair was covering his face and I pulled it back. He moved a little and it scared me to death, I thought he was gonna wake up and wonder why I was watching him sleep.

 

A couple of minutes pass and my belly deciced to tell the whole world that I was straving. And what's even worse Ji grabbed my head and started cuddling with me Damn it I hate this Dragon. I was red as a tomato.' Eunmi hurry up and come home all ready. Wait don't what will she think if she sees this.'

 

"I'm home," Eunmi polite said while walking into the big mansion.

 

'Why did you have to listen to me'

 

She seen me being cuddled by Ji, "Shall I leave you two alone," She thinks this is funny.

 

"No please don't," Yes finally Ji Yong let go. "Dongsaeng, why don't we wake up your brother,"

 

"Just leave him, his tried," she said afterwards.

 

"Alright..... I guess... but dongsaeng, did you eat?" Yup I had to say that and make if I did she would get me food.

 

"Aniyo" 'Yes she didn't eat.'

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

"Nope.." WTF HOW ARE ARE YOU NOT HUNGRY IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN EAT YET.

 

"Just wait until he wakes up unnie, that's what I do."

 

"Alright you are the sister."

 

IT'S BEEN 3 HOURS ALREADY!!!

 

I couldn't take it anymore so I started yelling "JI YONGIE~......... IT'S ALREADY THREEEEEEEE..... AND ME AND EUNMIIIIIII......ARE HUNGREYYYYYYYY!!!!!" I complain in his ears and nothing...

 

"Unnie why don't you use Gaho's toy."

 

"Gaho's... toy????" 'How will Gaho help he's just a puppy' (Gaho is a puppy because this whole story all started in 2009)

 

"Neh Gaho's toy... He loves that toy once he get a hold of it he will never let go, see watch this...." Eunmi grabbed Gaho's favorite sqeaky toy and he looked like he was on drugs I mean like he looked so happy when he seen Eunmi grab the toy.. "Gaho-ah sit," and he sat, "Now fetch," it landed on his belly and a few seconds later Gaho was bouncing up and down, you could see Ji Yong was already awake.. Poor baby baby? what am I thinking erase,erase.

 

After a couple of minute Gaho got a little tried and started cuddling will the Dragon again. UGHHHH!!! Now Ji is back to sleep. And Eunmi was to busy to even talk to me, because she started painting.

 

 

"Unnie why don't you throw the toy again and maybe both of them will get up."

 

'I did was she told me. OMO did Gaho's toy landed on his.. OMO.' I turned red.

 

Ji Yong was finally wide awake while covering his crotch, it didn't hurt but he was shocked that she threw it there. And Gaho was happily playing with is favorite toy.

 

"Dongsaeng, look what you made me do?" I pounted.

 

"HAHAHAHHA told you throw it, but I didn't told you throw it there," she giggled. And I turned more red.

 

"HEY!!! Stop bothering your unnie like that," was he defending me. OMO he's making me blush more.

 

"Oppa stop that!!!" She grabbed her paint brush and filled it with paint, "Don't you dare to even touch me!!!"

 

Both of them we're fighting over the paint brush and it looks like Ji was loosing. He looks so adorkable. But then BAM Ji Yong bumped me and I almost fell but he caught me. Being in his arms... I felt so safe. I felt like I belong there.

 

On the other hand Eunmi was proud that he had push her brother.. 'did she plan this out,'

 

"AND HE STICKS THE LANDING GO DARAGON!!!"

 

'DARAGON that sounds nice <3'

 

"Earth to unnie and opppa, Can we go eat I'm hungry... I need to fell in my stomach before class starts," she interupted my thought. Which was good, why was I thinking about the word DARAGON anyways.

 

"Sure why not," Me and Ji both said.

 

(Not as sweet as I wanted it to be, but I only had a limted time because I had to sleep early.)