Act 49: The little things count

Was This All An Act?

 

A dozen roses laying on the chair with something on it, Eunmi got a little curious and picked it up, reavling a hotel card. Eunmi's eyes wided on the sight of this, What's going on? She thought. I need Ji Yong oppa and Cho Hee now. More like I NEED DAMI UNNIE AND DARA UNNIE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! Eunmi's train of thought just stop on the station when Joon cleared his thought, "Baby Bunny you don't want to go?"

 

Eunmi's POV:

"Ahmmm, what the are we gonna do there? We could have just slept at my studio house, Okay oppa... wait what the did you just say Eunmi you can't!!! Wait why am I scared I slept with him before.

 

"Baby Bunny gwenchina?" Joon was worried since he saw me spacing out again.

 

I quicking shook out of my thought and nodded.

 

"If you don't want to go, we can go somewhere else if you want?"

 

"Great he's making me feel bad once again, Ani I'm fine with it oppa."

 


 

It took them a couple of minutes and they finally arrived to the hotel. It was dark so they couldn't really see anything outside. Joon was a gentlemen and led Eunmi straight inside while, holding tight to her. Eunmi started yawning and leaning against Joon, while smelling his clothes once again. Joon looked down and her and smile. Within seconds Joon carried her bridal style. Whilel Eunmi cheeks exploded pink all over it. "Woah my Baby Bunny blushes easily," Joon gigged, which made Eunmi blush even more. Which made Joon feel more accomplish.

 

"Oppa you know you don't have to carry me." Eunmi said.

 

"Alright then," Joon finally put her down, but then covered her eyes.

 

"Not again oppa.."

 

"Yes again."

 

"You ain't done with the surpises?"

 

"Not even close."

 

Joon led he step by step. Eunmi's excitment was creeping in, she didn't even know why. She just hope he didn't go too far like what he alway does. "You ready Baby Bunny?"

 

Eunmi nodded.

 

Joon let go of his hands, "TAH DAH!!"

 

 

"WAH DAEBAEK!!... Hold on you said you don;t like spend money oppa."

 

Eunmi felt a little guilty, but then Joon intertwined his hands with her and replied, "I wanna spend my last few hours being handcuffed with you."

 

Then Eunmi's guilt rasied again, because she didn't tell him that she's leaving soon, she doesn't know how to tell him, but all she did was say, "Aigoo your so cheesy oppa." Eunmi said while hitting, while her cheeks started hurting from smiling too much.

 

"And I'll be more chessy when I force you to wear the PJs I got you."

 

"We gotta eat first," Eunmi said after.

 

"I'll..." Joon was cut off really quickly because Eunmi knew what he was trying to do.

 

"Ani, I'll make the hot coco, you already did so much."

 

"That's not fair," Joon pounted, which Eunmi smiled right after.

 

 

"Marshmellow for you and whip cream for me, and pepermint candy..." Eunmi said.

 

"...Just the way we like it," Both of them said.

 

"Joon grabbed his mug and started sipping it, "Woah Daebak, Good job Baby Bunny."

 

"Gomowo oppa," Eunmi said while sipping her hot coco.

 

Eunmi was sitting in bed while Joon was behind her having his arms and her waist and resting his head on her shoulder, giving her a back hug, while nussling on her ear. While Eunmi played their couple braclet, Eunmi remember how everything became, and smiled while shaking her head.

 

Joon looked at her with curiosity, "What's wrong Baby Bunny.

 

Eunmi smiled at the braclet and started talking, "Remember this was just meant for hiding the reason why we had handcuffs, and look what we created," Eunmi said while looking at Joon directly in the eyes.

 

"Yeah.." Joon said, but then he remember how he used her... What if she does find out. But he couldn't think about that. He needs to show her that he loves her, and maybe just maybe she'll forgive him if she finds out.

 

These didn't know that their lips were inches away and were about to touch, and when they did, it like their lips were meant for each other, Joon was gentle on Eunmi, yet passionate, his lefy hand cupped Eunmi's cheeks, while his right held tight to the handcuff. And Eunmi didn't mind at all, she enjoyed it. The handcuf shimmed under the night sky. 

 

Those two's lips were getting numb, but they stopped when the clock rang when it was midnight, and Eunmi stopped and check the time, "OMO I think we should go to bed, we have practice tomorrow and Rain Seon Seong Nim want's us to go there early."

 

Joon pounted by the fact that their time is about to go to an end, but he was tired, "Alright, but as you promise. The PJs!!"

 

Eunmi nodded.

 

 

When the two finsh changing. The two jumped into bed. While Eunmi laid on Joon's chest like always, and Joon caressing Eunmi's hair. Finally fell asleep.