Act 21: The game begins

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi was pissed how is she suppose to copperate with a piece of muscle and bones weighting he down. Her life is already difficult enough. Joon was still drunk and he getting touchy. "Will you stop that?!!!" Eunmi pinched his arm.

 

"HAHAHAAHA that tickles."

 

"I'll leave you both alone," Rain insited.

 

"WAIT!!" Eunmi roared out. She was about to walk to Rain, until Joon fell,  because he lost his balance, "Hurry up and get up will you." Eunmi tired to help him up, but he wanted to stay on the floor, "UGHHHH your no help at all."

 

Rain smirked and turn back to their direction, "You roared? How may I help you? A gun? A knife?" Rain was making fun of her.

 

She rolled her eyes,  she finally calmed herself down, "How will I go home with this," She pointed to the pile of flesh next to her.

 

He let out an evil grin, "Figure it out yourself."  He crossed his arms and a explain what those two will endure next, "For the next few weeks you'll be bonded together. You must get along if not then you'll be stuck together longer... or even worse FOREVER!!!"

 

Eunmi eyes shot up, "WHAT!!!!! You got to be kidding me Seon- sang- nim, how wil I do my......" Eunmi paused because just thinking how she will change and shower in front of a guy creeped her. And what's even worse Joon was back to normal and he wasnt happy.

 

Joon was shocked that he was handcuffed to Eunmi and tried to yang the handcuff off, Eunmi yelled in pain, "Will you stop, my arms aren't made of branches."

 

"You sure it's not? Your really small and skinny for your age," Joon laughed.

 

Eunmi raised her eyebrow and let out a slight laugh, "Say that again."

 

"WILL YOU BOTH STOP IT!! Eunmi don't worry there will be people watching you both, and you both have to figure out how will you do busniess with each while having the handcuffs on, but as for changing you both will remove your handcuff from my men, but soon after they'll put it back for you.... And why will there be men with you? So you two won't try to escape understood." Rain walked away and gave him a pat on the back.

 


Eunmi's POV:

Aishhh I'm stunk with the last person in the world I ever want to be with. I would rather be lost in the world with a bunch of monkey and other animal that will eat me alive then be with Joon UGHH help me!!! How am I gonna go home. Eunmi think come on your good at these kinds of siutation.

 

Joon smiled. WTF why is he smiling? "This will be so fun, just don't do anything crazy when we sleep together, I won't be able to handle myself with a girl like you."

 

He's crazy, Like I will do any... My eyes shot wide open, What is he thinking?!!!

 

Joon smirked, "Thinking about my magic stick aren't you. Just wait a few weeks baby bunny."

 

Great I'm stunk with a guy.

 

"Speak up. I know you want me," He went close up to my face."

 

"NO!!!" I shot back.

 

He started laughing, "I'm just joking don't worry." He patted my back.

 

"You better be," I let out.

 

"Of course, I like girl who have at least some cleavage," He let out a chessy smile. Woah now he's calling me flat chested.

 

"And I want a guy who still is a ." Eunmi why didn't you think before you said that. UGHHH.

 

He went up closer to my face, "How do you know if i'm not a ."

 

I gave a slight smile, "Well.... Let's see.... You and Min were kissing infront of me.... And you both were about to strip ."

 

Joon gave out this guilty look, Your so caught.

 

Joon was about to speak up until someone called me, I finally answered it.

 

"YAH Dork where are you?" My brother questioned. Oh I'm so died.

 

I had to think of a way to get in, "Okay we have to go to my house and get some things."

 


 

Both Eunmi and Joon finally arrived to her house, Joon was caught by surpise by the size of her house, "You own all this?"

 

"No my parents own it, " She said wisely,"

 

"WOAH DAEBAK!! All this?: He questioned.

 

"Yes," Eunmi pulled Joon to the bushes when she her sister walk out of the gate.

 

Joon looked at her sister from head to toe, well more like head to thighs, Eunmi seen what he was doing, and slapped his arm, and he yelped out of pain.

 

Dami heared that and started to get worried, "Who was that?"

 

Eunmi told Joon to stay still, and Eunmi popped out of the bushes, "Unnie!!"

 

Dami turned around and was happy that it was just Eunmi. "Oh it was just you," Dami started to walk by her and noticed that Eunmi was wearing handcuffs, "What that on your hand?" She was about to grab Eunmi's left hand but Eunmi cut her off.

 

"Ahhhhmmm one of my sunbaes put it on me and they forgot to remove."

 

Dami didn't fully believe it, but she let it fly by, "....Alright??? While appa and umma aren't home, They had an emergancy meeting at Singapore so they'll be gone for a few days, and Mr. Perfectionist isn't home either." Thank god she didn't say to much things about Ji Yong "Well I'll be heading off now," She patted Eunmi's shoulder.

 

"Neh, Unnie. Love you."

 

"Love you too!!" She blew out a kiss.

 

As soon Dami was out of sight, Joon popped out of the bunches, "Thank god she left my legs were hurt, And hey is your sister single?" Joon question

 

Eunmi slapped his arm, "Back off my sister, she's off limits."

 

Joon patted her head, "Awwh don't be jealous. Don't worry."

 

Eunmi just rolled her eyes.