Act 44: The Foreshadow

Was This All An Act?

"Of course I know that you wanted to asked out Dara unnie," Eunmi replied instently.

 

"So will you?" Ji Yong begged.

 

Eunmi thought for a moment, but Ji Yong was really jittery and wanted her to answer quick, you could almost see some bead of sweat from  his forehead, "Baby Bunny hurry will you!!!" Ji Yong yelled.

 

"Arraso, just wait alright." Eunmi finally gave up.

 

"Hyung, Baby Bunny do you guys want a drink?" Joon asked.

 

Both Ji Yong and Eunmi both nodded, "What do you guys want?"

 

"Black Tea," They both repiled at the same time.

 

Joon gave out this disscusting face, he hate tea and Eunmi knew that, "You two are siblings alright."

 

Eunmi raised her eyebrow," And what are you ordering?"

 

"The usual..."

 


 

Joon and Eunmi finally came out of the cafe, "Changsun-ah and your saying that Black bubble tea is gross, you ordered, " She suddenly grabbed his cup and slightly giving it a sip and almost spit it out, "BLACK COFFEE!!"

 

 

"I'm in a diet."

 

"Woah daebaek and I thought only girls to do."

 

Ji Yong was watching them, as he was waiting for his drink, he suddenly coughed a little to get their attention,  "Bunny Bunny could I have my drink now."

 

Eunmi finally snapped back to reality, "Omo sorry oppa." She lean the drink to Ji Yong and he drank it in lighting speed, which made Eunmi really shock, "Oppa slow down," She laugh.

 

"Shhh will you it taste good."

 

 

And with that Eunmi started drinking her tea and was enjoying every bit of it, on the other hand Joon was watching Eunmi throat. When Eunmi gulped, Joon was gulbing his own saliva, and he wished that his drink would taste that good. Little that he know that Ji Yong was looking at him. Looking at him with his death glare. When Joon finally looked Ji Yong he instently looked away. When he done that, Ji Yong suddenly tapped Eunmi on the shoulder, "Neh oppa?" Ji Yong whispered in her ear. Joon turned red, hoping that Ji Yong didn't think anything else, but then he heard Eunmi laugh. He covered his face from being so embrassed. But Eunmi gave out her drink, "You seem like you want to try?"

 

"Ahmmm," Joon started hesitating. 

 

"Please just try it," Eunmi opened up his hand and made him try it. 

 

Joon gave out a big gulp and he enjoyed it, "Woah daebaek, it's really good Baby Bunny."

 

"I told you," Eunmi said while high fiving her brother, "See this is what happens if your too stubborn."

 

"Mianhae Baby Buuny," he said while giving back her drink to her.

 

"Ani you have it,"

 

"Jinjja?!"

 


 

Ji Yong, Eunmi and Joon were finally done with their drink, as they were throwing away their drinking, Joon see the garabage can move and he tapped Eunmi shoulder, "Baby Bunny I think the garabage can is alive."

 

Eunmi felt Joon's forehead, "Changsun gwenchina? Your not hot." 

 

"Hyung there nothing..." His sentence was cut off when he open the garabage can, in utter shock, "Ahmmm Eunmi, Joon is that one of your friend."

 

Eunmi and Joon didn't beleive him and went straight to the garabage can to check it out, "CHEOLYEONG-AH!!!" Joon yelled as he pulled him out of the garabage can.

 

Eunmi's eyes wided, "Oppa?!!!" Eunmi tried to check his palse, but to her realive he was just fine. That gave them a little comfort. 

 

It took him a while to get up tho, but when he did he started panicking, like someone was about to kill him, "Calm down will you." Joon patted his back.

 

"Hey kid, why were you in the garabage can?" Ji Yong asked. 

 

"I was hidding from Cho Hee's boyfriend. It was following him and he was with this girl..." He suddenly paused as he tried to recall what just happen, "He said something about using Cho Hee to gain back feeling to his girlfriend."

 

Joon eyes widen when Mir said that. Mir also looked at Joon and shock his head, "I even have evidence," He quickly shown the picture to them. Eunmi clasped her hand and got up, "We got to show this to Cho Hee."

 

As she was about to leave Joon grabbed her hand, "Will you let me go." She fling his arms off of hers.

 

"Just leave her alone."

 

"NO CHANGSUN YOU DON'T GET IT!!! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!"

 

"I KNOW THAT!!" Joon yelled back.

 

Eunmi calmed down a little, "No you don't.. .she doesn't deserve this. No one does. Love is love, it's not a game. Even I meet anyone like that I will hate them forever. I will never forgive them.

 

Joon felt a pierce on his heart when she said that. Mir was nodding his head, and Ji Yong was getting suspious to Joon.