Act 16: Nicknames

Was This All An Act?

"EVERYBODY STAND UP," Choi Seon Sang Nim annouced.

 

Everyone stand up, it was like the military, everyone was still like a rock, no one didn't want to upset her. Jessica stood by her mother with lot's of pride, Eunmi didn't look happy at all, just because the mother owns half of this schol, doesn't give her the right to come to this school, she doesn't deserve it. Eunmi might be the same with her with the money, but she used her own talent for her to be even allowed in the school. It just annoyed her that she got in, because her mom is there. UGHHH.

 

Choi Seon Sang Nim waited until everyone had her attention, "Does everyone remember Mr. Lee Changsun?"

 

"Oh great," Eunmi rolled her eyes, "....Wait for it." She let out of .

 

"UMMA YOU BROUGHT LEE CHANGSUN OPPA WITH YOU!!!" Jessica yelped out of .

 

 

Okay this women debuted long time ago with Girl Generation, yet she still scream "I think I need to check my ears after this," Eunmi said coldly.

 

Half of the class heard that, and tried to hold their laugh, not everyone like Eunmi, but they had to admit Jessica is way worser than Eunmi, nevermind, Jessica already broke the scale of annoyingness.

 

"Yes sweetie, he'll be all yours just watch." Ms. Choi said while pinching her nose.

 

Eunmi was trying to hold her fake vomiting by giving expressions to everyone else.

 

The bell rang for break, "We'll continue everything after the break," Ms. Choi annouced.

 

As soon as things just started Joon stepped in. Jessica is the other hand was putting way to much perfume and almost killed everyone's lungs from intoxicating the whole room.

 

She went up to Joon and he started coughing, he asked politly, "What was that smell, is that scent flowers, I hate that kind of smell," He shook his head but walked away."

 

"Bu-u-t?" Jessica stomb her feet out of fustration.

 

On the other hand, Eunmi looked impressed that Joon didn't give in so quickly.

 

"Baby Bunny," Joon waved to Eunmi and Jessica did not look happy at all.

 


Eunmi's POV:

Baby Bunny did he just called me by my nickname??? No one calls me that other than Cho Hee and my family, ....how did he know that was MY nickname.... Unless... No.. Cho Hee better not have tell him anything. That girl might be my best friend, but she has her own way on solving thing, you'll never know what she's really thinking under those bangs of hers.

 

"Yah, Baby Bunny? Answer me?" Joon snapped his fingers.

 

Eunmi hold his hand a bit, so he'll stop snapping his fingers, "Did you just called me Baby Bunny?"

 

"Yeah?" he squited his eyes, "Is there something wrong with that nice name?"

 

"Yes there is, only my best friend and my family calls me that, and it's werid that you're calling me that," I said bluntly.

 

"Please can I just call you Baby Bunny," knelt on the floor and started begging.

 

Everyone was looking at us weirdly, as so was Jessica, she looked like she was gonna rip her eye balls out of her head. It was a nice site and I actually like that he trying to beg for him to call me Baby Bunny, but I never know he'll go that far.

 

He grapped hold on of my left hand and kissed. I was shook and tried to wiggle free, but he hold on me tighter, he cleared out his throat for a bit, and I squited my eyes out a worrying, not knowing what he was going to do, until he yelled out, "EUNMI-AH PLLLEAASE MAY I CALL YOU BABBYYYYY BUNNNYYY!!!" He proudly yelled.

 

My eyes were compelted widen from being so shock. Everyone was looking at us. I could even hear my best friend and Jessica talking in the back round.

 

"Dang, Joon is good at this, poor Baby Bunny."

 

Jessica was pissed, "This b*tch just likes all the attention, she's not even that pretty at all."

 

I calm myself down, and made him stand up, "Fine you can call me Baby Bunny, but not to loud now, arrasso."

 


Joon's POV:

Joon good jon she's not noticing anything, but I can't think of anyting to ask her now???? Ah I got one.

 

"So what's my nickname?" I smirked.

 

Eunmi raised her eye brows "I need to give you a nickname too? For what?"

 

"Yahh that's not fair, you give the rest nicknames."

 

"That's not true....."

 

Flashback: (the time when Eunmi gives everyone nicknames)

Cheongdong:

"Yah Tokkdongkie (tokk is what I hear a lot from Dara unnie so I just added dong) where's my phone," she searched through her bag.

 

"By the couch, dongsaengie." He answered.

 

Seungho:

"Dancing machine (comes from his personality) can you fix this part of my laptop?"

 

He looks at every part of the laptop, "Sure why not, just stop little fix then it will be all brand new.

 

G.O:

"Ummahee (mom and hee from his name) can I help you cook?" she seen him cooking dinner for everyone.

 

"Sure of course you can." taking out a apron for her

 

Dara:

"4D (different styels) unnie how's this?" showing her outfit to her.

 

"Daebaek Ms Bunny," she gave a thumbs up.

 

Cho Hee:

"Mama bear (mama for being mother like and bear cuz she loves bears) !! Stop it!!!" she yelled while Cho Hee was trying to catch her.

 

End of flashback:

"Oh yeah, I do give everyone nicknames," She smiled.

 

"SEE HOW ABOUT ME!!" I started adding aeygo into this.

 

"Let's see how about.... Jerk," She grined back at me

 

Updates: So this chapter just came out of my brain so I just typed it down. The Daragon chapter will be written maybe monday or tuesday of next week, please bear with me, And please give me some feedback on the comments below, much love to my subbies and readers.

 

Love Ji-Raim