Act 22: The Couple Braclet

Was This All An Act?

Joon is annoying Eunmi once again as always. "You sure your not jealous Baby Bunny?"

 

Eunmi blew her grown fringe out of her face, and looked back at him, "Your sick in the head, you know that?"

 

"Awwwh don't be jealous," He kissed her cheek.

 

Eunmi crenched from discuss, she would have left him long time, if it weren't for these stupid handcuffs. And they were still outside in the snow, because 'Mr y' couldn't quiet yapping, "Will you shut, so we can go inside.... unless you want to stay here in the cold." She said coldly.

 

"But you know you'll be stuck in the cold with me," He proclaimed.

 

Eunmi gave him a grin, "I could just cut your hand off and let you bleed to death."

 

After a few minutes of arguging they finally got in her house, Thank god her family was gone, as always, and their helpers were gone for the hoildays, It was already Christmas Eve, but they rarely celebrate it, because it was a couple kind of holiday, Eunmi got to the whole concept of Christmas just being a 'couple' holiday, but she still wished that they would still celebrate. She let out a sigh. Joon gave a confused look, "You ready?" she let out, she finally open the doors to her house.

 

As Eunmi open the doors Joon's eyes widen "Y-y-you live here?"

 

"Yes?" Squinting her eyes out of confusment. Without hestitating she started walking up to her room, and Joon just followed, while saying every comment you could think about, "Baby Bunny, how many siblings do you have?"

 

Eunmi was paused for a bit, what will she say, but she was just straigh forward, "Just 2."

 

"2!!! I though you had like 10, because your house is HUGE!!" Joon's voiced echoed across the whole house."

 

She giggled from Joon's dorkeness.

 

"You finally giggled, yes mission accompish." Joon pat he's back, but as soon as he did that, Eunmi erased that smile from her face, "Awwwwh come on ligthen up, I know your still mad on what had just happen, but it's the holidays."

 

"Fine," Eunmi let out a smile again, "Come on let's go to my room I need to grab some things from my room." Joon followed her to her room.

 

 

"This is your room?" Joon was examining her room, "Your hidding embrassing things from me aren't you?"

 


Eunmi's POV:

No he can't find out that I have a stach of stuff toys hidden in my room, "I don't have any suff toys." I mumbled. Once again Eunmi why must you give out hints.

 

"You have stuff toys?" Joon let out a laugh.

 

"NO I DON'T!!!" I yelled out. Eunmi just shut up already, your embrassing yourself.

 

"You sure?" Joon was already opening the door to where all my stuff toys were all hidden, I was about to stop him, but I was already to late, he already opened it.

 

 

He started laughing his of, You little jerk.

 

While he was laughing one of my mom precious stuff toy Ms. Bun Bun came out. Joon finally caught it, before it landed on the floor, I finally exhaled, and Joon questioned :You want this back?"

 

"Yes!!!" I shot back.

 

"Then reach for the sky," He raised up Ms. Bun Bun.

 

"GIVE HER BACK!!" I protested.

 

After a few minutes laughing I suddenly heard my brothers voice down the hallway "YAH!! Dork you home?", 'Damn it, not right now."

 

"Who was that?" Joon said out of worry.

 

I covered his mouth. And mouthed, 'Just stay by me and don't talk arraso?"

 

Joon nodded.

 

I open the door slightly, so only my head can pop out, "Yes?"

 

"Why don't you come out of your room?"

 

"Ahmmm.... I'm writing something and I'm really into right now, and my room is a mess so I must clean it."

 

"Ahhhh alright, don't forget the party we have next year," Yes he bought it... Wait dang it I forgot that we had a party. What am I gonna do since Joon is handcuffed to me?

 

"Yes brother," I just let out.

 

"Okay I'll be leaving now, see you later."

 


Joon's POV:

I was eavsdropping, and idea came to mind, my plan will work, my revenge will work, this time.

 

As soon as that person she was gone left I told her my plan, "Why don't we plan to be boyfriend and girlfriend."

 

Eunmi looked like she confused, "What?!! Are you crazy."

 

"Calm down and listen to my plan. If we pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend then, that will help us to explain why we're always together."

 

Eunmi nodded thinking about my idea, "That is a smart idea."

 

"Okay, but you must give me a neckname," I winked back at her.

 

"No!!" She shot back at me.

 


 

After Eunmi finishing getting her clothes Joon dragged her to the mall. Eunmi pulled on the handcuffs "What are we doing here?"

 

"If were gonna pretend to be a couple we must have a couple bracelet," Joon explained.

 

"No we don't!!" snared back.

 

Joon raised his eyebrows, "Now Baby Bunny," Joon started yelling out, "BABE ALRIGHT I'LL GET US COUPLE BRACLETS!!" Everyone started starring at them, some girls were jealous of Eunmi and wanted to be in her postion.

 

Eunmi's eyes wided from Joon sudden out burst, "Will you cut it out," Eunmi whispered.

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!!"

 

"Fine, we can get couple bracelet." Eunmi wanted to surrender quick, because she already embrassed enough.

 

"Good girl," Joon patted her back.

 


 

Joon and Eunmi finally arrived to the jewlary, but they couldn't choose anything that they both liked, which was weird why they were fighting on which one they will choose, even if this was just for an act. But soon after a nice lady ask if they needed help," New couple?"

 

"Neh? Neh," They both answered.

 

She looked at the handcuffs they had on each other, and she gave a small smile, "You two are a really cute couple."

 

Both of them gave confusing looks to each other.

 

The sales lady kept smiling, "You guys are really awkward with each other yet, you both are still really close to each other."

 

Joon rubbed the back of his neck and let out a smile, "Yeah I love you Baby Bunny," Joon grabbed Eunmi's left hand that was attached to his right hand and kissed it.

 

Eunmi wided her eyes, because she was discussed by it, but she went with it, "I love you too, oppa."

 

Oppa??? Joon's heart started beating fast, Damn, not even Min call him that.

 

The sales lady cleared "Why don't you two get this? The black one is the handsome gentlemen, and the gold one is for the natural beauty. I can just engraved your names in the back, or your nicknames or your nicknames." She showed them.

 

 

Both eyes widen from how nice it was, "Our nicknames will be nice," They both agreed finally.

 

The lady giggled from the cute couple, "So what's your guys nickname for each other? Let start with your Mister?"

 

He let out a small smile, "Baby Bunny."

 

"And you what's your boyfriend nickname?"

 

Eunmi just notice that he doesn't have a nickname for him, but it came out quickly, "My Pabo."

 

"Pabo?" The sales lady laughed.

 

"Yeah cuz he always makes a fool of himself, and it's kinda cute when he does that." She said honestly.

 

You could see Joon blushing, from her comment.

 

"Awwwh that cute, I'll be right back okay."

 

After a couple of minutes she cameback with their couple braclets, "Now put on you two love birds."

 

They finally put it on for each other. And looked at each other for a bit

 

"Perfect." She clasped her hands together.

 

"We'll get it," They both agreed.

 

"Alright."

 


 

They finally left the shop and things went back to normal.

 

"UGHHH I hate you for making me go through this." Eunmi was finally able to let out her feeling.

 

"Hey it was fun okay." Joon said.

 

"Fun...." Eunmi was sentence ws cut off.

 

"How's Mr. and Mrs. Lee?" Mir popped out.

 

"What are you doing here?" Joon questioned.

 

Soon after Cho Hee popped out, "We're the ones who are gonna watch you two."

 

"NEHHH?!!" Both of them yelled out.