Act 9: Performing

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi's POV:

'Do you know him?' my best friend mouthed.

 

I shook my head, not wanting to tell her that he's part of our company yet.

 

'Then why does he keep looking at you?"

 

He's looking at me? Is my best friend insane now? I looked to see if she was lying, but nope he was looking at me and he was smiling. I gave him a small grin and turn back to Cho Hee.

 

"See you know him," she whispered.

 

"MS. JANG AND MS. KWON DO YOU WANT TO GO UP IN THE CLASS AND TEACH THE CLASS FOR US, AND WHAT'S WORSE YOU BOTH ARE MISBEHAVING WHEN A GUEST IS HERE. AND MS. KWON THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU TALKED IN MY CLASS..... DON'T YOU FORGET YOUR ONE OF MY TOP STUDENTS SO DON'T MESS IT UP."

 

Really my best friend had to ask if I knew him even if I didn't want to know him, but I couldn't blame her, I blame the jerk for making it obvious that he knows me, now everyone is eying me, because a buff guy like him is looking at a girl like me. UGHHH stupid jerk!!!!

 

"Jwe-song-ham-nida seon-sang-nim," we both said while bowing.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee please forgive me on having imature students," imature? the guy right next to you is imature not me.

 

"It's fine... Well ahmmm Shin Seon-Sang-Nim wanted me to perform for you guys, do you want me to?" He said with confidence. Woah trying to look tough I believe?

 

Dang is this a concert, because all the girls started scream YESSS!!! and here's one thing there's only at least 10 boys in this class and the rest are girls, at least it wasn't dance session then I would have been deaf already. We were in the autotorium and there screaming was 10x louder. I just hope my ears can survive this whole performance.

 

"This performance, I'll be dancing Rainism, by Rain."

 

Hold it.....My best friend screamed her lungs out, "THAT'S MY FAVORITE SONG."

 

I rolled my eyes. 'Just kill me now!!!"

 

<-- Click

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX0cR2C-0wE

(Joon's Performance)

Really that's his perforamance, I could have done better.

 

"Anyone have any questions for Mr. Lee?" My teacher sugessted.

 

I looked around to see if anyone had question, and no one rose their hand, but me. "I have something to say, It's not a question, but I want to say it."

 

"Sure go ahead," The jerk said.

 

"You know this is a performing art school right?....."

 

"Yes of course," he smiled.

 

"Well the thing is.. Let's see... your performance doesn't protray to anything we're all learning here in school, all your doing is trying to act y while dancing," I said while raising one of my eyebrows.

 

I could here some of the girl saying "Oh M Gee what is she doing, she talking to a y guy like that, how dare she?"

 

Right when they said that I blurred out my thoughts again.. "See did you guys all hear that, I'm talking back to a "y guy" Shin Seon sang nim, next time you want a guest perfomer or speaker make sure he does something that will help us, not ruin our minds."

 

"MS. KWON, YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO?" She yelled across the room, I could tell that I burned her.

 

"She's right, I didn't came perpared today. But what I have to say is, I'll be coming everyday from now on, until you all pick the person who will be performing with me next week." WHAT NEXT WEEK ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME> "But in the mean time Eunmi," he looked at me and smiled.."Your teacher told me that you'll be performing in a few and you'll be graded for it so you better get ready for it." DAMN IT HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS?

 


 

The bell rang for their 10 minute break and Eunmi ran to the restroom to change. She loved dancing but her outfit said otherwise, it was to revealing for her. She looked at the small dress and let out a big sigh. "Here we go, you can do this Eunmi, you've been practicing forever, so you'll do great."

 

Someone slapped the door and it startled Eunmi a bit, "WHO ARE YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEST FRIEND?"

 

"Neh?" giving her a confuesd clothes.

 

"Your wearing a skirt and your showing your belly," she hugged me. "I'm so prouf of you."

 

"Well dah, this performance is graded including my clothes, So I must wear a dress."

 

"You look so beautiful," while still hugging her

 

"Thanks unnie." She hugged back.


Joon's POV:

I bet she'll walk in with jeans and shirt and totally fail this performance, but I was totally wrong. She walked in with a golden dress showng of her legs and belly and her hair was tied up. She was wearing light makeup, yet I couldn't stop looking at her. She looks so beautiful.

 

 

She went up stage, I could tell that she wasn't afraid, it was like the stage was a afraid of her, she didn't look like she was trying to be tough, she look elegant and professional. Then she started speaking, "Well most of you know me for wearing jeans and shirts everyday, well today will be kinda different, my song is a bit different from songs we usaully dance, but that's the whole point.. I'm different from everyone, that's why I picked this song to dance," She looked relaxed and she started dancing.

 

<-- Click

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtfJahBTlVc

(just pretend this is Eunmi. The dancer is Rebecca Hart, really good dancer ^^)

 

Dang she was right, the song was different, but that was good it totally suited her, and her moves were so smooth and natural it didn't look forced and she looked like the enjoyed it very much. She looked so beautful, Joon shake off this feeling your just going to play along with her heart.

 

"Thank you," she bowed. And everyone was yelling and so was I.

 


Eunmi's POV:

Did I really performed on stage.

 

"OMG BEST YOU WERE AMAZING... and..." She whispered... "This Joon guys couldn't stop looking at you.

 

Right when she said that he came in.

 

"Hey..."

 

"Well gotta go," Cho Hee scattered away from me.

 

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU DOING."

 

"BYE," she doing this on purpose.

 

"Can we talk?" he said shyly.