Act 7: The Resturant

Was This All An Act?

The three of them just finish they're late lunch and now they started talking about the two love birds.

 

"Oppa, unnie why don't you guy go out already," She knew that they had a crush on each since forever, even if they both denied it everytime.

 

"Dongsaengie me and your brother are just best friends."

 

Ji Yong looked disappointed but he went with it, "Yup of course me and this geek has been friends since she came back from the Philippines," he wrapped her head with his arm and  messed up her hair.

 

"YAH!!! STOP THAT JI YONG!!"

 

Eunmi gave her brother a glare, because she knew he was trying to hide the fact that he was a little hurt.

 

"Stop looking at me that a little uncomfortable." he gave an uncomfortable glare.

 

'You're hiding something' she mouthed.

 

Ji Yong ignored on what she just said.

(the restaurant they're in)


Eunmi's POV:

Stop trying to hide it. You like her. No you love her, why can't you just tell her. UGHHH sometimes I feel like my brother is not tough enough. He's weak whenever he's with his best friend... What makes it worse is we're in a fancy resturant and people are staring at me because all of us our wearing funky clothes epsically my brother.... While of course because he has to be covered head to toe. If we all get caught this is his fault.UGHHH I need to go to the restroom.

(What Eunmi is wearing)

 

 

"Oppa, unnie will you excuse me, I have to go to the restroom," I could see it on my brother's eyes he was happy that I had to go.

 

"Your welcome," I blurred out.

 

Dara unnie looked confused and on the other hand my brother looked embrassed misson accompish.

 


Joon's POV:

 I'm so excited to see my girlfriend today. It's almost our 1 year anniversary and she asked me to go out on a date. She's a bit little late, but it's okay as long as I see her I'll be fine.

 

"Did someone turn off the lights?" someone just covered my eyes I think?

 

"Hey they hottie." She uncovered my eyes and Oh my god. Someone just sent me an angel and a y one too.

 

 

"Baby stop drooling," Min laughed.

 

"It's your fault your so hot," I grabbed her by the waist and gave her a long kiss. Until I felt some cold water spill on me.

 

"Watch where your spilling , look what your did to my boyfriend he's all wet now," she pushed the waiter down, but I stopped her.

 

"Baby it's okay it's just water." I helped the waiter up. "Please forgive my girlfriend.

 

"I'm sorry, this won't happen again," she bowed and walked away.

 

"What!!!! How is this my fault?!!!" she shouted out until the entire room was looking at us.

 

"I wasn't blaming on you. Gosh I'll be right back just stay right here I need to go to the bathroom.

 

"YAH!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GET YOUR BACK HERE."

 

'Getting away from your big mouth.'

 


 

"UGHHHH what am I gonna do, I have class next AND I have to perform......" She started pacing," Okay Eunmi you can do this, just breathe.. UGHHHH," Eunmi has been in the bathroom for 10 mintues she told her brother and Dara that she'll just go straight to the university after she's done using the restroom, so they both left to go their company.

 

On the other hand Joon was also at the men's bathroom thinking about the some fight he had with Min.. "Damn it, she mad at me again. this."

 

Right when Eunmi left the restroom, some tall muscluar bumped into her. And guess who it was? Lee Joon the guy she hated. They're eyes met and he was looking at her. It felt like he was melting whole in it. She felt uncomfortable and uneasy, and what makes it worse is his arms are wrapped around her waist.

 

.


Eunmi's POV:

'Why is he looking at me like that?'