Act 54: True Love (part 2)

Was This All An Act?

Author's note: I'm so sorry for being gone for so long, but I promise to finish this story. I'll continue to write everyday for a bit, until school start again. So please bare with me. Thank you guys for staying for this long. You guys make me want to write more, when you all leave nice comments. Thank you so much

 


 

Joon tighten the hug and started crying. He doesn't want to leave Eunmi, he wanted to stay with her forever. But he couldn't or her and everyones life will be destoryed. Can't he be selfish once, so he'll be able to stay with her... With the thought of loosing her circled through his head. His cries got louder. Louder to the point Eunmi start notice. She let go of the hug and looked at him out of worry. "Oppa gwenchina?"

 

He didn't say anything and hugged her again, "Eunmi?"

 

'Eunmi? He never calls me that?" Eunmi thought. "Hmmm?" She responed instead.

 

"Your my true love. You know that?"

 

Eunmi looked at him with curioustiy, but let out a grin afterwards, "Neh oppa, I know."

 

He grab hold of their couple braclet and said, "Promise me you'll always wear this braclet, Where ever we go?"

 

"Where ever we go? Does he know I'm leaving the country? Neh oppa," She responed.

 

Joon grabbed hold of her hand, "Shall we go to the place, where everything started.

 

"HAHAHAH, you mean the Han River?"

 

"Yeah, Kaja Baby Bunny."

 


 

Eunmi was looking around, not knowing that she left Joon behind. Joon looked at her and smiled, before paying the ice cream he got for her, "Baby Bunny wait up you forgot your cute boyfriend behind!!"

 

When Joon came towards her, she started hitting him, "Pabo, what if you got caught? Did you forgot your MBLAQ's Lee Joon."

 

"Sorry Baby Bunny," He said, while stealing a kiss on her cheek.

 

"Yahh Pabo!!!" She was about to hit him up, he shown her ice cream.

 

 

Eunmi let out a smile and gave him a peck on the lips.

 

"Score!!!" 

 

"Oppa!! shh!!!" Eunmi reminded him again

 


 

Eunmi and Joon found this bench near by, and decided to talk about the past with each other.

 

"Baby Bunny remeber the days when we were in your parents empty condo getting to know each other?"

 

"HAHAHAHA yups."

 

_____________________

Flashback:

 

Joon was sleeping soundly having his hands are Eunmi's waist. It was their first night being handcuffed and Joon remember that he was drunked yesterday from seeing Min with Hongki.

 

Eunmi finally woke up, finding that Joon was right next to her hugging her. She tried pushing him away from her, but he didn't move one bit, "UGHH let me go!!!" She said while struggling, but that made him tighten his hug.

 

"If don't let go, then I won't cook breakfest," Which made Joon get up quickly, while rocking the bed head style.

 

Eunmi tried to hold her giggles, she haven't seen Joon look like this ever.

 

"Are you gonna cook breakfest, or just stare on how y I am." Joon said while winking at her. 

 

"y my ," She whispered.

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!"

 

Eunmi just grabbed his arm and dragged him outside, "Someones being rough," Joon said while giving her another wink, while also recieving another punch from Eunmi.

 

"Will you shut up,...." She open the fridge finding out there was nothing in there, "Who ate all the food?" She looked at Joon knowing that he ate everything.

 

"This guy needs to eat okay." He surrendered.

 

"Then you can strave today," She said while rasing her eyebrow."

 

"Baby Bunny don't do this to me."

 

"Don't call me that!!" She said while grabbing her wallet.

 

"What the wallet for?"

 

"Oh so you don't want to eat?"

 

"No I want to please."

 

"Okay let go then."

 

 

It was noon when they arrived to the near by Resturant and decided to eat some pasta.

 

Joon ordered spagetti with meatballs with cola.

 

 

While Eunmi had Chicken mushroom alfredo with water and some bread.

 

 

Eunmi was enjoying her food, while Joon was struggling to use his fork with his left hand, because the handcuffs prevented him to use his right hand. Eunmi notice that he was struggling and took his fork, leaving Joon a little shock, "Yah what are you trying to do?"

 

"Shhh," Eunmi twirl the fork to get some spagetti, while cutting up some meatball so he can eat it as well, "Open wide."

 

Joon obeyed and blush a bit.

 

"How is it?"

 

"DAEBAK!!" Joon said while giving two thumbs up.

 

Eunmi smiled and continued feeding him, noticing that he would make notices, telling her that it tastes good. Eunmi started laughing.

 


 

"Awwh I remember it, thank you for feeding me."

 

"Your welcome oppa."

 

Joon pounted, "Why don't you feed me anymore?"

 

"You both have your hands right?"

 

Joon looked at his hands and put one behind his back, "Ani I only have one, see"

 

Eunmi laughed again, "Pabo."

 

They continued to laugh while enjoying the water show they had infront of them.

 

 

"Wahh so beautiful."

 

"Not as beautiful as you, "Joon said while looking at her. 

 

"Pabo." Eunmi said, until someone called her.

 

Cho Hee: Eunmi Rain Sajangnim is looking for you two.

 

Eunmi: Okay will be there soon.

 

Eunmi hanged up and grabbed her stuff.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Rain Sajangnim is looking for us."

 

"Okay we should go."