Act 39: Starting to open up

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi was upset alright, her career was over just because her big brother and ruin everything. What if Joon uses her? What if he tells everyone how will she cope with all the fame from her brother? She wanted to be famous on her own, but will be able able to do that now?

 

With all the thoughts pilling up in her head she hardly notcied that Joon was still attached to her, "Yah Baby Bunny gwenchina?" Joon intertwined his fingers with hers, and made her face him.

 

She insently rejected the grasp and put her headphones on, she didn't want to talk to anyone, and he understood her. He kept his distance just so she can cool off.

 


Joon's POV:

 

So this is what she's been hiding from me for a while now. Daaannnng this is getting really interesting, and really fun to watch. She seems so upset right. this is gonna back fire my plan once again, just because she doesn't want to get involved with anything. PFTT G-Dragon isn't that great at all he's just a rapper and very skinny. I wonder why everyone loves him?

 


 

"UGHH what was I thinking Eunmi must be really unpset with me she didn't even answer my phone call. All I wanted to do was to protect my little sister, but I guess that was a bad idea..." He thought.

 

"Ji Yong gwenchina?" Dara pat his back, from watching Ji Yong zoning out of their converstation and looking down while fumbling with his phone

 

It took him a couple of seconds to snap back to reality," Dara do you think I'm a bad brother?" Ji Yong sense the pain Eunmi has felt for a long time, only once he started acting like a brother and it was the wrong timing. He didn't notice how hurt Eunmi was when they all regretted her. He was so focus on his career that he forgot that he had a little sister who was raised without them.

 

Dara let out this sad expression, and held his hand, "Ji your not a bad brother," Dara paused and took out something in her bag, "If you were a bad brother then, she wouldn't have kept this a really long time."

 

Ji Yong notice it was the stuff bunny he made for her when she was back when she was in the states, "Ms. Bun Bun, I remember her, I made it just for her." He tightly held it, while trying to hold his tears.

 

"Ji why don't you visit her when your not too busy and give it back to her.... And try to only focus on her, and just her arraso?" Dara suggested.

 

Ji wiped his tears and nodded.

 


 

A few weeks had past and Eunmi hadn't saif a single word. Joon started to get a little worried that his plans will back fire once again. He has to think of something quick. Eunmi was sitting in the couch while listening to music ad wrtiting lyrics her usual reutin. It was the perfect time to surpise her. He suddenly thought it would be a good idea to mess with her like old time. He suddenly took her book from her hands.

 

Eunmi was taken back and wanted her book back but Changsun refuesed, "Yah Changsun-AHH this ain't funny." Eunmi tried to crawl up him and try to retrive the book, but Joon just stretch his arms out more, "Changsun this ain;t funny anymore!!!"

 

Joon started leaning forward, not knowing that he might fall down soon, "Yes it's funny Baby Bunny," He laughed, but as soon as he done that, Eunmi pushed him, and landed on the floor, but he brought Eunmi along with her. They were only inches away from her. Eunmi turned red and so did Joon. He had no idea that this would happen, and do did Eunmi. It took them a couple of mintues to realize they were still on top of each other. And Joon just kissed her right on the spot. She automaticly stood up and wiped , "Yah what was that about?" 

 

"YES YOU FINALLY SPOKE!!"

 

Eunmi laughed and helped Joon up, "Yah Baby Bunny is GD actaully your big brother?" Joon started to question

 

Eunmi laughed a little, "More like big loser...."

 

"Neh?"

 

Eunmi was to scared to tell him, but she had to let it out, she just had to. She's been hiiding it for so long. Joon sense her pain and started rubbing her back to comfort her, "Go ahead and say it, This is why I have big ears right, "Joon pulled his hair and revealed his big ears.

 

Eunmi giggled and started telling her feeling, :"Well the thing is I was raised by my Aunt and Uncle back in the states, and only a few ago, my parent were finally able to, "Eunmi started to teart up and hesiate to continue on, but she just kept going, "... to take care of me, but till now I'm usaully alone at home. They love me, but they hardly notice me... I just want them to notice me..." Eunmi started crying. Joon looked at her and stared pitting her. She might be rich and have everything, but she didn't have her family with her, unlike him he had his mother and his siter, even if they don't have everything.

 

Joon pulled her in and hugged her really tightly, "I just want someone who won't leave me or forget about me.." Eunmi tighted their hug and continued crying

 


Joon's POV:

 

Dang shall I continue doing this? She looks so hurt?