Act 33: The Kwon's Ball Part II:The magic of love

Was This All An Act?

Dara and Ji Yong were about ready to leave for the ball, when Ji Yong stopped Dara for a moment, "Ji what's wrong?"

 

Ji grab hold of Dara's palms and kissed, "Thank you for being my best friend Dara, you made my life so much bighter ever since you came into it."

 

Dara cupped his cheeks and replied back,"No thank you for being there for me."

 

"Shall we be heading off to the ball?" Ji hold her hand nice and warmly and gave his most gentles smile to her.

 

"We shall."

 


 

They both arrived to the ball in a nick of time, before the door closes, everyone knew that G-Dragon was going to be there, so they sneak in one of the alley which made Ji Yong a little mad, but he didn't want to show it, he didn't want Dara to worry. Dara on the other hand didn't mind at all. As long as she was with her best friend, everything would be heaven for her.

 

As they walked into the venue, everyone was starring at them, they were wondering why these two were together, espically that they were both from the same company. These two totally forgot about what other people with think, just because they were both excited to finally attend to a party with each other. But thank lord, Park Bom and Seunghyun also came without those two even knowing. Everyone started paying attention to those two tall alien like people. Bom was wearing a white dress, with black pumps very simple but still elegant, while Seunghyun was wearing a plaid suit with a purple tie, while rocking his glasses once again.

 

 

Seunghyun couldn't take all the eyes starring at them, so he annouched, "The YG family is very close to the Kwon's family, so Mr. Kwon invited, henx why Ji Yong and Dara are together, and so is me and Bom noona." He looked at everyone, but they were still starring at them.

 

"You heard Seunghyun, you guys can continue talking," Bom added.

 

As soon as everyone was back, doing their busniness, Dara and Ji Yong, walked to Bom and Seunghyun and thank them for coming along. Seunghyun flicked Ji Yong's head for being so stupid in the first place, "Your so lucky that Bom noona and I shown up, or you'll ruin BIGBANG for life."

 

Ji Yong pouted as he rubbed his head," Hyung I said I was sorry."

 

"Your lucky that I didn't do anything," Bom threw a fist and threathen to hit Ji Yong.

 

Dara started laughing, "Thanks best for coming."

 

Bom looked at Dara and smiled, "Your welcome, just make sure this Jerk doesn't do anything stupid." Bom patted Dara's back.

 

"Sure, I'll make sure."

 

"Me and Seunghyun will be going around and check things out, well drop you guys off after the party is over arraso?"

 

"Neh!! Unnie."

 

"Wait, did Bom noona just called me. YAH NOONA YOU GET BACK..." Ji Yong's sentence was cut off when Dara suddenly cover his mouth.

 

"Bom unnie told me, to make sure you won't do anything stupid," Dara giggled.

 

"Yah Dara not you too, you think I'm dumb too," Ji Yong pounted.

 

"Aigoo Ji, I didn't call you dumb," Dara giggled.

 

"You sure," Ji started starring at her.

 

"Yup of course," Dara smiled back.

 

Ji Yong looked down and smiled, then he looked back at her, " Say you want to go to the garden?"

 

Dara was hesaited to say yes, what if someone things wrongly about them.

 

"Yah Dara don't worry, no one will be there, it will be just be the two of us." Ji held her head.

 

Dara cheeks started to heat up and she nodded.

 

Ji tighten his grasp and lead her outside. Half way there, he covered her eyes, to make sure everything will be a little surpise Dara got a little nervous that she would fall, "Ji I'm scared."

 

Ji smiled and whispered, "Just trust me." Dara nodded.

 

As soon as they arrived to the distination, Ji unocovered her eyes. Dara was suprise, it was like she was in the dream, The garden just light up, everything was just perfect, and she was with the perfect man on earth, she didn't care about anything right now, as long as she's with him.

 

Ji Yong was happy to see Dara smiled, "Do like it?"

 

"OMO I love it, this place is so beautiful." Dara jumped on Ji's arms and hugged him.

 

Ji Yong smile wided, the girl of his dream in his arms, but he wasn't finish, "Dara you want to walk around?"

 

Dara nodded.

 


 

Minutes past and they didn't talk. Both of their hands were intertwin with each other, no sound came out of their mouth, but they didn't care as long as they're by each other, nothing could harm them. They didn't have to talk to each to give comfort to each other, just having each other gave them loads of comfort.

 

When they came to the end of the trail, they were giften by a beautiful garden lights, both of their eyes wided on how beautiful everything was.Dara lean against Ji Yong's shoulder, while Ji caressed Dara's hand that he was already holding.

 

 


Ji Yong's POV:

I'll tell you my true feelings soon Dara, just be paitent.