Act 17: A view she didn't want to see

Was This All An Act?

Joon's POV:

"Let's see how about... Jerk?" She grined back at me. This little girl UGHHH she's good at making me really annoyed.

 

"Yeah that's your nickname. YAHHHH JERKKK!!!" She yelled out, and everyone was looking at me, like I was going to do something bad to her. She looked back at them then back to me, and gave a smirk telling me that she won't give in so quickly.

 

"This little girl," I was going to strangle her until she yelled out, "YOU JERK, YOUR TRYING TO HURT ME!!"

 

I was shock that she said that, and cover . But she bit my finger and I yelped in pain, "You little...." She ran off repeating the word 'Jerk' lot's of times. She was running on a wet floor and prayed to lord that she would fall, but she didn't she had lot's of balance.

 

I was just about an inch of catching her, until I slipt on the wet floor landing on my belly. You could hear the squeaking sound from her shoe, from her sudden stop, she turned around and see me dranch in wet floor water fro my belly. She wided her eyes from shock, "How did you fall?" She gave a big smile, trying to hold her laughfter.

 

"Just help me!!" She grabed hold of my hands, and I nearly slipt again, but she grab me again, " more careful now!!"

 

"You're the one who lost your balance," She giggled.

 

The bell rang and I didn't have extra clothes for me to change into, So I just followed Eunmi back to her class.

 

"Baby Bunny?"

 

"Mhmmm?"

 

"Do you like what you see? " I winked at her then looking down on my abs.

 

"JERK!!!" She rolled her eyes.

 

How can she not be into these abs of mines.

 


Eunmi's POV:

I look at his torso, and he was dranched from the top of his body.... 'Dang he works out a lot, and yet he couldn't catch me, that's so sad."

 

He smirked back at me and said, "So now you're enjoying my abs now?"

 

"In your dreams, sweetie," I pat his back.

 

 

Right when we got into my classroom, all the girls started pilling up by Joon, I yawned a bit and decided to walk away, until he grabbed my arms, "Baby bunny where are you going?"

 

"To my best friend."

 

"I need extra clothes, Do you have any?"

 

"Yeah.... anything else?"

 

"Can you come with me?"

 

WTF go with you, Hell no. Is he crazy or something, what will people thing, especially the girls, "ahmmmm..."

 

I was pushed to the side from Jessica she was twirling her hair, I looked at her for a bit. I notice that she her shirt and little bit, showing her clevage and she pulled up her skirt a bit, I rolled my eyes, but I didn't leave, because I want to see her beg.

 

"Oppa, I can come with you," She winked at him and touched his wet muscly arm.

 

Even if Jessica was there he kept looking and smiling at me, I looked behind myself to make sure that he wasn't looking at anyone else, and he..... wasn't.

 

He pulled Jesscia from her grasp and said politly, "These are Eunmi's clothes so she has the right to come with me to change."

 

"Chet," I let out ,"You can do it youself," but he grabbed me by the waist then carried me bridal style again. He grabbed my bag as well. I could feel the cold water on my arm from this wet shirt and his shirt was nearly see through, you could see the carvings of his abs through that. He open the door then locked it. I didn't know why I wasn't trying to beat up for doing this, I just followed on what he was doing.

 

He put me down and asked me, "So what am I going to wearing?"

 

I shook off from my thoughts, "Ahmmm let me check," I ped my bag and looked from something decite  for him to wear, not to edgy or too chill.

 


Joon's POV:

Before we left I told her teacher that she will be helping pick out clothes, since I got a little dirty. And she got a little mad, well more liked yelling through my ears kind of mad, but she allowed us anyway.

 

I watched her pick out my clothes and it was interesting, she looked really engagged on pick the right style and color comb, not to bright, not to dull. She wanted to me to be comfortable, It only took her 2 minutes just to find the right clothes for me.

 

"Done," She showed me with lots of pride, dang she's good, she gave me a simply dress shirt that was tightly showing my arm muscles, with a bow tie on it.

 

 

I told her to turn around so I could take off my shirt, but since my shirt was a tight hugging shirt and plus it was wet, made it diffuclt for me to take it off, I asked for her help.


Eunmi's POV:

"Eunmi, A little help please? He asked me.

 

I didn't really mind and offered a hand, and dang his shirt, was nearly sticking into his skin, I asked him to turn around making his back face me, right when I said that he finally removed his shirt, I turned red from seeing his back muscles, he was flexing it a bit, it looked way better than the front he had back dimples which made it more... UGHHH Eunmi what are you thinking.

 

"Eunmi can you wipe my back?"

 

I shook my head from almost loosing it, "Neh." I wiped his back and dang I was happy that I even survived.

 

He finally changed into his clothes.

 

He went close up to me and said, "How do I look?"

 

 I have him a thumbs up not wanting to utter a word, becuase I knewI was going to say something stupid


 

Eunmi and Joon finally got back to class. Everyone looked at them like they did something out of this world. They both awkwardly sat down and Choi Seon Sang Nim walked in.