Act 32: The Kwon's Ball Part 1: The parents, The Barbie

Was This All An Act?

Finally an update, I hope you guys enjoy Part 1 of The Kwon's ball. The Daragon part will be written tomorrow or next satuarday, so please be paitent. Lot's of Love

-Ji Raim ♥

 

The four (Joon, Eunmi, Mir and Cho Hee) finally arrived to the Ball. Eunmi was holding onto Joon's hand for her dear life, she was nervous if she makes a fool of herself infront of her parents. There were cameras everyone even outside of the venue, which makes the situation even worse, what if one of the reporters find out her family's secert, what will happen to her career or even worse her brother's, she can't let anyone find out that G- Dragon was her big brother she couldn't and wouldn't let that happen. While holding on to Joon's hand really tightly, Joon started feeling her nail  digging into his flesh and her nails were small, he yelling in pain "Yah Eunmi-ah ahhhhh," He yelped in pain.

 

That snaped Eunmi back to reailty and she let go of her grasp, "Omo mianhae Changsun-ah," She started rubbing his hand.

 

Joon kissed her cheek just to calm her down a bit, and pulled back the strain of hair that was cover her face, "It's okay, I know your nervous, especially for having a hot boyfriend."

 

Eunmi punched his belly and let out a blush, "Yah, who said your acutally my boyfriend."

 

Mir and Cho Hee were whispering a giggling in the back, "Yah hyung you mean a girly boyfriend, it seems like Eunmi is way stronger than you," Mir laughed.

 

Joon threaten Mir that he would beat him up, if he continue insulting him.

 

Cho Hee and Eunmi started laughing, "Yah at least he least girly then you Mir," Cho Hee added.

 

Everyone started laughing at Mir.

 

"YAH HYUNG AREN'T YOU GOING TO BACK ME UP," Mir started whinning.

 

"Shut up your the one who started this."

 


 

The four finally arrived to the hotel venue, the door's men open the door, the were tons of people even at the entrance, some people were whispering and looking at Eunmi and Joon, while Cho Hee and Mir were pretending the two from the press, no one knew about Eunmi having an to the ball even her parents, thanks to Rain she had no choice to bring Joon into this ball.

 

"Is that President Kwon's daughter," A lady whispered.

 

"Who's that handsome fellow with her?" A guy whispered back.

 

"I heard he's part of a boy band." The lady whispered back.

 

Eunmi stopped Joon for a bit and said, "Here let me wrap the scarf around my hand so they won't be able to know that were both handcuff together and make sure you don't pull up your suit, thank god that the string looks invisible from the eye."

 

"Good idea Baby Bunny, shall we be headed off," Joon said.

 

Eunmi nodded.

 

 

They finally arrived to the door to the ball, Eunmi and Joon's hand intertwined with each and Cho Hee's arms linking to Mir, they were ready to face her family, yet why was Eunmi had this feeling that someone is gonna be here.

 

Joon whispered into her ear, "Ready to explain your parents about you leaving home."

 

Eunmi tighted her grasped and nodded.

 

The door's men open the door to the ball. Everyone started starring at them.

 

 

Some other press try to get in, but luckly they didn't get in, Eunmi's sister finally found  Eunmi and was shock to find her with a guy.

 

"OMO DONGSAENGIE!!! IS THAT A GUY?!!!" Dami shouted at the other end of the ballroom.

 


Eunmi's POV:

 

Great instead of my parents finding me, my older sister decided to find me first, I knew she was gonna find a way just to find me first I so knew it. Now the problem is do I have to pretend that Changsun is my boyfriend, I never lied to her like that before, well she already finds out everything in a snap.

 

And soon as I knew it, she finally asked the question, "Woah Dongsaeng who's this?"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Lee Changsun your little sister's boyfriend," He bowed to my sister.

 

I looked at him with my eyes wide open, OMO what if she sense something fishy about this, but instead she sqeualed in happiness, "OMO you won't grow old at raise cat or whatever."

 

Woah thanks sis, for embrassing me once again as always. And my so called boyfriend start laughing with her two, I lightly punch him, "Yah Changsun-ah you want to die?" I gave him the death glare.

 

"Aigoo that means you'll live alone, and I don't want to leave my baby bunny," He grabbed hold of my chin, but I fling his arm off of me.

 

"Aigoo my baby bunny is mad," He pinched my cheeks.

 

"Yah Changsun, you stop that," I fling his arms off of me again.

 

"Dongsaeng, maybe he keeps touching, because you keep calling him by his name when you should be giving him a nickname or at least call him oppa. Look he's even using your nickname. C'mon Baby Bunny be a good friend or he'll leave you." Dami suggusted.

 

"Then he can leave me," I shot back.

 

"Geojimal. And come on your sister is right why don't you call me oppa? Your hurting me Baby Bunny," Changsun pounted.

 

I grabbed hold of his nose I pinched it, "Opp........s sorry never gonna happen." I let go of his nose.

 

"Aishh Baby Bunny, your gonna regret it," My sister told me, "Oh I almost forgot umma and appa are looking for you, you two should be heading off, and I think my parents will love you," My sister lead us to my parents who were still getting ready in one of the hotel rooms.

 

I knocked the door to my parents room and my umma answered, "You may come in,"

 

"Mama bunny? It's me I was standing behind her while she was trying to put of her earring, "Omo Baby Bunny you arrived," She turned back and smiled, she also seen Joon. Joon bowed and she slightly bowed back.

 

She got up from her seat and walked towards us, she looked at me and smiled, "Is this your special someone?" My mom asked.

 

I felt bad lying about this, but this was the only way to hide everything so I nodded.

 

She looked at Joon and smiled, "What's your name?" She said with her most gentles voice.

 

Joon became nervous and started hesiatating, "h-e-e-e-ll-o ma- ma- name i-is Cha-ang..."

 

I patted Joon's back to calm him down at bit and he procested on finshing his sentence, "My name is Changsun it's nice to me my girlfriend's mother." He bowed.

 

My mom looked like she was about to cry and started hugging Joon, "Finally my daughter found someone to make her happy. Now be careful if you meet Papa bunny, he's a little... you know," She said afterward.

 

"Papa Bunny?" he questioned.

 

"Oh Baby Bunny calls...."

 

"UMMA!!" now my mom is trying to embrass me now.

 

"Did I heard my name?" My appa finally came out of the bathroom and he saw a boy right infront of me and he didn't look happy at all.

 

"Yah Angel who's this?!!!" My dad yelled and walked towards us in lightning speed, and Joon started backing up and was hidding behind me.

 

"So that's Papa Bunny, He doesn't look so fluffy anymore" He whispered in my ears.

 

I tried to hide my smile but it was too late, my appa already seen it, "Yah!! My Angel can't have any boys," Papa Bunny pointed to Joon who was already scared silly, but Mama Bunny finally calm him down, and nodded to Joon who was scared.

 

"Chang- whatever your name is you better take care of my angel or we can throw you to the jungle and feed to the animals there understood!!" He yelled.

 

"Yes sir," Joon saluted out of fear and I laughed at his reaction to all this.

 

Even my father laughed which was a good idea.

 


 

Eunmi and Joon were finish talking to her parents and they were walking out of the room when Eunmi bumped into someone and nearly tripped but Joon grabbed her arm in time, "Baby Bunny you okay?" Joon said out of concern.

 

"I'm find," Eunmi fixed her dress.

 

"Little B*tch why don't you watch were your going next time," The girl yelled back.

 

Joon was pissed that she called Eunmi the B word and yelled back, "Yah Don't you...." He didn't finish his sentence when he saw the face of the woman it was Min...

 

She was wearing a sequence Dress to ball??? That's werid but she didn't care.

 

 

She looked at Joon and started laughing, "Oh my god, don't tell me your going out with this stick?"

 

Joon was lost for words, "Baby you look so beautiful tonight." He added.

 

"So I'm guessing that you still love me?"

 


Eunmi's POV:

Yeah Changsun do you still love her, by the way your acting towards her I guess you still do?