Act 47: Tick Tock, time is ticking...

Was This All An Act?

Update: Hi everyone. Long time no see... And why is that so??? It's because last sunday was my birthday. So I had no time to update this chapter, but I haven't forgotten about you guys. Thank you for sticking till this part of this chapter. I'm really thankful :)  I'll be making DARAGON chapters pretty soon as well :)

As you guys all know this story is right in the middle towards the end. How will the 3 couples end up???

 


 

Joon looked at his arm in shock when he noticed that the handcuffs disappeared and right beside him was Min.... Joon was in utter shock when he notice he was in bed with her, ... In a blick of a second Eunmi was by the door tears dripping from her eyes, running down her baby cheeks Eunmi started running down the stair. Joon's heart sliced in half when he seen that, and started running to her, "EUNMI KAJIMA!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!" Joon continued yelling, but Eunmi has disappeared. His love was gone...

 

"EUNMI KAJIMA!!" Joon was slightly shook and insteadly woke up, he looked to his right side and see Eunmi laying on his chest. His eyes open wided and he quickly cheeked if the handcuffs were there.

 

"Changsun-ah.." Eunmi rubbbed her eyes while yawning.

 

"OMO did I wake you up Baby Bunny?" Joon said out of concern.

 

Eunmi nodded, while snugging like to Joon. He looked at her and smiled. "Yah if you don't wake up now I'll kiss you." When Eunmi heard that she covered herself with the blanket, "Oh well, I have no choice but to kiss you, " Joon smiled, while removing the blanket, revealing the shocked Eunmi.

 

"Here I come," Joon when down to her level and tried to kiss her.

 

"Yah," Eunmi pushed Joon's shoulder to make him move, but that was no help, he was way stronger than her. "Changsun, get off of me!!!" 

 

"Call me oppa first," Joon said while puckering up.

 

"In you dreams," Eunmi said while finally pushing Joon off bed, not notcing that she was still handcuffed to him, and fell on him, while accidently kissing him. Eunmi's felt the blood rush from her cheeks. And to add to her stress, Joon decided it was his time to play dirty, so he ran his finger down her shirt, while fitting her shirt a bit. And he recive a slight moan from her. She quickly covered and got up.

 

"Mission accompish, "Joon said, while reciving a soft punch from Eunmi.

 

"YAH YOU PEDO!!"

 

"Well the pedo did a good job, making you moan."

 

Eunmi rolled her eyes.

 


 

"Baby Bunny can't we go to a picnic date," Joon begged Eunmi.

 

"Waeyo, you said you never like those kinds of things," Eunmi mentioned.

 

Joon pounted, "But you love them."

 

Eunmi looked at him, "Aigoo I don't think I should call you my boyfriend now.."

 

"NEH!!" Joon said out of shock, feeling a little pain on his heart.

 

"I should call you my girlfriend, because you whine more then me," Eunmi laughed.

 

"Yah that's not funny."

 

Complete silent past for a bit, until Eunmi started talking, "Fine we'll go on a picnic."

 

"YES!!!" 

 


 

Joon came out really happy to have Eunmi by his side, he felt extra dorky, not how cocky he was before. He started showing off his smile to Eunmi, "HAHAHAH Changsun-ah I didn't know you had bunny teeth."

 

"Heheheh I'm your bunny, "Joon started making pur sounds.

 

"HAHAHAH oppa bunnies don't pur xD" 

 

Joon smiled really widely, "did you just call me oppa?!!"

 

Eunmi nodded, while Joon sqeauled while kissing Eunmi's cheeks mulitple time. "Yah oppa stop."

 

"KYA!!! YOU CALLED YOU OPPA!!" Joon gave her one big kiss on the lip.

 

While Eunmi started blushing overload. 

 

 

While holding his bellying, he couldn't help noticed that Eunmi looked so cute, despite her edgy personally, but for some reason, Eunmi started gaining a little girlyness since dating him. 

 

Eunmi looked at him and smiled out of amusemnet, "Yah why are you looking at me like that?"

 

"You got really girly," he pointed to her clothes, "See now your showing your legs, " Joo winked.

 

(Just imagine her having red hair, with longer soft waves xD)

 

Eunmi hit him softly, "If I dress to tom boyish, that will make people think your too girly." 

 

"YAH!!" Joon playful show his fist to her, but Eunmi just continued laughing.

 

Eunmi and Joon enjoyed walking to the park together, while holding the picnic basket.

 

"You know oppa, I'll miss being handcuff with you," Eunmi looked at Joon while walking to thier destination.

 

"Me too," Joon smiled while looking down.

 

Eunmi pounted, "Yah look at me not the floor, your not in love with the floor your in love with me."

 

Joon laughed and looked at Eunmi, while tuning her around and covering her eyes, "YAH OPPA!! Don't piss me off."

 

"Just trust me, will you.." 

 

Joon let her to a secret area, where no one could find them, just the two of them ," You ready?"

 

Eunmi nodded excited to see what he had planned for her.

 

 

"Tah- Dah, Do you like it?"

 

Eunmi's eyes wided, she looked at Joon and jumped on him and hugged him.