Act 35: The Text....

Was This All An Act?

A few weeks past ever since the ball, and things were finally back to normal. Ji Yong and Dara still pretending to be best friends, Cho Hee and Mir, pretending to hate each others guts, and Joon's plans of winning Eunmi's heart is working out pretty well. Eunmi was sleeping soundly while laying out Joon's chest. His heart beats were soothing and relaxing. As she continued cuddling with Joon, he sudden tighten is grasp while caressing her back. Eunmi smiled in her smile. Joon looked at her and smiled back.

 


Joon's POV:

 

You're really gulable aren't you Eunmi, and I thought you would catch on well I guess not. And Min looked super jealous when she seen me with you. My plans is finally working. "My plans is finally working thanks to you," I let out a smirk while caressing her cheeks. She moved at little and hugged me even tighter. I could almost hear the whisper that she said quickly, "I love you Changsun....." I couldn't fully hear what she said afterwards. PFFTTHAHAHAH but I can't believe she thinks this is love. You silly little girl. I pitty you and your stupid.

 

As soon as I knew it, the annoying maknae is here to tease me on the phone again. UGHHH can't he see that his plans of me falling for Eunmi will never work.

 

Mir:

Hyung can you stop this plan of using Eunmi?

 

Joon:

Why it's fun? And she seems to be enjoying my company.

 

Mir:

That's the whole reason why you should stop....

 

I slamped my phone onto the side table, I can't beileve Mir is siding with Eunmi, we've known each for 2 years, and he's acting like Eunmi has been here for agest. Can't he see that it's Min who I love. And it was Eunmi's fault that me and Min broke up. I was upset. I missed Min badly and I wanted her by my side, not this girl right next to me.

 

I heard my phone beep and I refused to answer it. Instead I turned off my phone, and tried waking up acting like everything was fine.

 

"Baby wake up, It's gettting late."

 


Eunmi's POV:

 

UGHH I hate the morning, I didn't want to wake up, so I covered my whole body with the blanket, but Changsun doesnt seem to want me to win, and fling the blanket off of me, "Baby bunny, I'm hungry."

 

"SHIRO!!" I yelled out, while covering my face with a pillow.

 

For some reason I felt Joon do a smirk, I had no idea what plan he was thinking about, I just hope it nothing that will annoy.

 

"If you don't wake up I'll kiss you...."

 

I tighten the grasp of the pillow, to prevent him from kissing me, but the I felt two of his hands on my belly.. OHH please don't.  "HAHAHAHA YAH CHANGSUN STOP IT HAHAHAHH I CAN'T BREATHE." He started tickling me unti he finally wiggled me free. He was about to close the gab between us to, but I blocked his path, by using my hands, but he grabbed both of them and finally gave me a small peck. My eyes were widen and I hit him slightly for his action.

 

"You my lips!!,"I joked.

 

"It's not called if you enjoyed it," Changun let out a smirk once again.

 

My cheeks were flushed, I touch my cheeks and I felt it heat up. Changsun seen my fully red tomato cheeks and decided to kiss it. "I'll cook breakfest arraso?"

 

 

Changsun was cooking us some pancakes, he seem to be stuggling, So I insteaded on cooking it myself, but he refused. "Baby Bunnny, you look tried look at your dark circles let me cook it."

 

Joon seemed to be adding work things into the mix. Even while he was cracking the eggs I believed there was at least one egg shell, before I knew it. He was done. I looked at the... what was this suppose to be again?... Oh yeah pancakes????

 

"Only one?" I questioned. He only made one in just an hour. I started giggling, I thought he was really cute. Trying to cook us breakfest, and the thing is, it was half cooked.

 

Before I knew it, he took a big chunk of pancake.

 


Joon's POV:

 

I hope she..... Wait did I hear coughing. OMO!! "Eunmi are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine..." She continued coughing.

 

This is embrassing I made her wait for her breakfest and it was a total fail, before I knew it Eunmi grabbed her apron and started washing her hands, I gave her a curious look. "What are you doing?"

 

"Cooking us breakfest... Just watch me don't help me out," She said with a tired voice. She hardly sleeps now, since I have a hard time sleeping. So she stays up until I fall asleep and then she goes to bed. And since my back hurted last night she stayed up extra late, which she did't really mind, but I did I felt bad, she was a girl and yet she acting like the guy in this house, which drived my crazy.

 

Eunmi was busy cooking, while I was watching her. She didn't told me what she was cooking. She didn't even talk, she was putting all the engry she had onto cooking.

 

She was finally done with the breakfest, and she laid the breakfest onto the island of the kitchen and pretended it to me. My jaw dropped. Dang tastey looking and it looks pretty.

 

 

I could hear Eunmi giggled, "Instead of drooling over it, why don't you try it?"

 

Without any thought I shoved everything into my mouth and I was right everything was delicous, and the latte made it easier for me to continue eating.

 

Eunmi started laughing, "Slow down."

 

"I can't.." I swallowed the waffle, so I could continue talking, "And besides we have to meet Rain hyung.

 


 

Mir's unread text to Joon:

 

Hyung Eunmi is said she might leave to presue her career somewhere else, if you don't stop this act, you might regret. She didn't tell you, because she was trying to find the right time, hyung it you don't stop this she'll be gone forever.

 

Joon's phone rang mulitple times but Joon refused to cheek it, even if his was bothering him a lot....