Act 61: Pool Party Part 1

Was This All An Act?

"WHAT'S GOING ON," Eunmi was shocked seeing her brother holding onto Joon's collar. Joon bleeding on his face not even trying to fight back. Cho Hee came right after and was looking at Eunmi and seen her shocked face, "Baby Bunny Gwenchina?"

 

Eunmi's jaw was dropped as she tapped Cho Hee's shoulder and pointed to the 5 boys who were beathing their ex's asses up. Cho Hee's covered shocked seeing Mir in that state, "Mireu oppa?!!!" She ran up to him and pushed Taeyang and TOP away from him. Both of them looked at each other and looked at Cho Hee in shock. Even Eunmi was shocked seeing Cho Hee care for Mir so much.

 

"Oppa, mianhae. Are you hurt?" Cho Hee looked at him and checking everywhere.

 

"I'm fine okay?" Mir gave a gentle smile. "I'm sorry for hiding everything..."

 

Cho Hee smiled and hugged him, "It's okay oppa I forgive you. You were just protecting your hyung."

 

"AHHH!!!" Mir crenched in pain.

 

Cho Hee was shocked and held his shoulder, "Oppa gwenchina?"

 

Mir was in pain, "Jaji your hurting me."

 

Cho Hee let go of him, "Mianhae.." She stood up and went back to Eunmi. 

 

Eunmi looked at her, "What are you doing here? Go with your man," Eunmi said as she pushed her.

 

"Really? You still like Mir?" Cho Hee.

 

"No..."

 

"Baby Bunyyy!!!!" Cho Hee pounted.

 

"Why would I like him, he's yours," Eunmi laughed.

 

"EUNMI-AH!!!"

 

 

"And you!!!" Eunmi said while pointed to Ji Yong and Joon, "Oppa let him go."

 

"Baby Bunny, he hurted you." Ji Yong yelled back.

 

"Oppa..." Eunmi started tapping her foot on the floor, "Ppalli.."

 

Ji Yong let go of Joon's collar making him fall on the floor, "You better stay away from my sister now." Ji Yong said while walking away, grabbing Eunmi from the arm, "Kaja," He said while putting his arms around Eunmi. The BIGBANG members went up to the cashier and threw cash on the table and followed the Dragon, TOP grabbed Cho Hee and she followed.

 

She wanted to bring, but he didn't want to leave Mir behind, "Jaji, It's okay. I'll still go to the party." He said while kissing her cheeks.

 

As they were about to leave Eunmi stopped, she let out a deep sigh. Ji Yong looekd at her, "Baby Bunny gwenchina?" Eunmi looked at him and faced towards Joon direction. And said, "Changsun-ah?"

 

Joon looked at her right away, "Neh?"

 

"Be sure to come to the pool party later.."

 

"BABY BUNNY!!" Ji Yong said getting a little pissed, but Eunmi looked at him, and faced Joon again, "You have to come your part of the company..." Eunmi said as she started walking away.

 


 

Eunmi was sitting under a tree thinking about Joon. Seeing him hurt, pained her, she wanted to run up to him and comfort him, but she wasn't suppose to. He hurted her, but why did she care about him so much. She hit her head lightly with the back of her wrist, "Pabo why do you care about him so much," Eunmi said as she whip a tear that formed. She looked at the tree and see that the sun was setting upon her. Seeing that sunset reminded about the time he brought her to the picnic. She was about to hold onto the necklace he gave to her, but she totally forgot that she threw it away. She was about to hold onto the bracelet that he gave to her, but she noticed that she too threw that away too, "I wonder where it is?"

 

Joon was getting his thing in the hotel room, and he quickly grabbed something in the bathroom and noticed two things on the floor. He picked them up and quickly found out it was the two piece of the jewlary he gave to her. The bracelet was to the act and the necklace that she wanted for so long. He close his fist and held the two pieces of jewlary, by his heart, "I'm sorry Baby Bunny."

 

His thoughts were cut off when Mir knocked on the door, "Hyung are you going to the pool party?"

 

Joon shook his, "I don't think I'll be going," He was about to leave, until Mir grabbed his arm.

 

"Hyung you gotta go or you'll regret it."

 

Joon just paused, "I already hurt her enough." He was about to walk away, until Mir slapped hte door infront of him. Joon got really shocked from Mir sudden roughness, "YAH! What the are you doing?!!!"

 

"Trying to help you dah!!!" Mir yelled, "Don't you love Eunmi?"

 

Joon just looked at the floor.

 

"Hyung I know that you love Eunmi, that's the reason why you keep on letting people hurting you. Hyung Eunmi still loves you too!!!"

 

"No she doesn't..."

 

"Hyung if she doesnt' love you then why would she invite you."

 

"You heard her, she said I'm part of this company.."

 

"UGHHH Hyung your useless," Mir paused and looked back to Joon, "Eunmi is pretty," Mir said trying to make Joon mad, "I heard that Eunmi has a crush on this model name Kim Woo Bin," Mir said and Joon clenched his fist, Sucess, "And I heard he think she's cute."

 

"WHAT!! HE BETTER GET AWAY FROM MY EUNMI!!" Joon said as he marched out of the room to get ready for the pool party.

 

"Mir your so smart, Good Job!!!" Mir patted his shoulder.

 


 

 

Everybody was getting ready. Ji Yong and Dara were the first to see the whole. Both of them were shocked on the outcome of the party, "Woah Daebak!!" Ji Yong said. Dara smiled, "It's beautiful." 

 

"Hold on Dara, "Ji Yong went inside and grabbed Eunmi, Cho Hee and Mir.

 

"Oppa slow..." Eunmi looked at the few and was breath taken, "Woah!!! Did we really design this?"

 

"WOAH!! We did a good job Baby Bunny, "Cho Hee said while giving Eunmi a high five. 

 

Even Mir was breath taken, "Yes I get to see Cho Hee in a bikini.

 

"Exuse me?" Cho Hee said.

 

Ji Yong, Dara and Eunmi started laughing.

 

"Nothing Jaji."