Act 51: I'm sorry....

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi was clinging onto to Joon enjoying each others company. Cherry blossoms were falling as they were walking through the park. Laugher of kids surround them. And the sound of a waterfountain by them fill the air as well. There was no words coming out of their mouths, but they didn't need that. They just needed each other, and that's all. 

 

 

Little did they knew that, Min was watching them the whole time. With clenched fist, ready for action, but not yet...

 

She took out her phone and started typing out a message.


 

The two finally arrived to J.Tunes. Everyone was waiting for them, including Rain. Eunmi suddenly looked at Joon, and he did as well. "Are they that excited to spreate us?" Eunmi questioned.

 

"I have no idea Baby Bunny, and I don't like it one bit."

 

Rain was waiting for the two to go towards him. "You two come with me now. You time is done." He said with a serious face.

 

The two both signed and followed Rain. Joon held tight to Eunmi's hand not wanting to let her go. Eunmi looked at Joon's face out of worry. Like something will happen to him, and then she looked at his hand that was holding tight to her. She could see the vain of his hand, from all the work his doing just by holding her.

 


Eunmi's POV:

"Oppa gwenchina?"

 

Joon was just focused on walking forward, I started to worry and asked him, "Oppa gwen..."

 

He instently lash his anger at me, "Will you ing shut up!! Don't talk to me!!!"

 

My eyes widen. A piercing pain came in my heart. I looked at the opposite and tears just flowed out of my eyes. Why did he yell at me? Did I do something wrong? Why is he so off lately. I'm so confused.

 

Joon yelled so loud to the point where Cheondong heard, and he was in the recording room. Thank god Cheondong came. "Hyung what happen..." Cheondong just knew out of the bat, that I wasn't okay." 

 

I looked at him with tears on my eyes, as if telling him, that I want to leave. I just want my Ji Yong oppa....

 

We two finally arrived to Rain's office. And I quickly wiped my tears.

 


 

Rain was sitting with a big smile on his face, but that instently disappeared when he seen Eunmi's facial expression, Why does she looked like she got hurt? And out of curiousity and asked Eunmi, "Eunmi-ah gwenchina?"

 

"Neh, sunbae," She slightly said while looking at the floor.

 

Rain looked worried, and looked at Joon, "Yah! Joon what happen?"

 

Joon just looked at him coldly, "Beats me?"

 

Rain shook his head, and said, "Okay... Ahmm well you two will be able to remove your handcuffs in a moment." Rain said. While fetching the keys. Rain quickly removed the handcuffs, "There you go." 

 

Joon massaged his right wrist, "Well that feels better," He stood up leaving Eunmi behind. 

 

"Yah! Joon I need to talk to you after." Rain said as he was shocked when he seen Joon giving the cold shoulder to Eunmi.

 

Joon stopped when Rain was talking and contiued walking when he was done talking.

 


Eunmi's POV:

 

What is wrong with Changsun, it's as if he stopped loving me? Why? What's going on with him. But I didn't let that bother me, what bothered me is will I be able to leave Korea?

 

I was shaken when Rain asked me the same question, "Eunmi will you be able to leave?"

 

"Ha?.. Ahmm I hope so." I said.

 

Rain let out a small grin, "Well me and your big brother Ji Yong prepared a small party in a hotel for a couple of days."

 

I was shocked that he knew that Ji Yong oppa was my brother, "How did you know he was my brother?"

 

He gave out a smirk, "I know everything." He just attemted and asked me to leave the room.

 


 

And after that Rain called in Joon, and Cheondong? Why did he call Cheondong in too. Cheondong was looking at Joon very strangly as if he wanted to strangle him for making Eunmi cry.

 

Rain seen the two and quickly announced, "Will be having a company outing will Dara and Ji Yong for the weekend, Be good now."

 

"Oh I'll be good hyung, I'm just wondering if Joon hyung will behave."

 

Joon looked at Cheondong and quickly looked at him and looked away.

 

Rain sense the bad vibe going around. "Go ahead, beat him up."

 

"Neh?" The two said.

 

"Hurry up before I change my mind." 

 

With that Cheondong grabbed Joon by the collar, and punched Joon hard to the point he fell on the ground, "YOU LITTLE BASTARD, WE ALL TOLD YOU TO STOP HURTING EUNMI AND YOU CONTINUE DOING SO!!"

 

Joon just stood up will blood dripping from his mouth, but quickly wipped it off and was about to leave, "You don't get it."

 

Cheondong grabbed the back of his collar and made him face him, "YOU DON'T GET IT!!"

 

Joon flinged his arms off of him, "You your dirty hands off of me."

 

Cheondong let of a slight laugh, "AND LEAST I DON'T USE GIRLS FOR A SELFISH ACT."

 

Joon stopped at bit, and walked out the door. And was greeted by Eunmi, She looked so worried when she seen a cut on his lip, "Oppa you okay?" she lefted his chin. Joon rejected her and walked away. Even Cho Hee could stop him. 

 

"YAH!! JOON WHY ARE YOU TREATING MY BEST FRIEND LIKE AGAIN!! YAH CAN'T YOU HEAR ME!!" Cho Hee was about to march up and beat him up, even the others of MBLAQ gladly wanted to held her, but Eunmi grabbed her back the arm to prevent her from doing so.

 


Joon's POV:

 

I'm sorry Eunmi.... I hurted you. I just need to protect you. I love you so much and I don't want you hurt or your family to get hurt as well. You mean everything to me. And I hope you'll forgive me someday.

 

Min text message eariler:

 

You better watch or I'll spill Eunmi's secret and everyone will know that she's related to the G-Dragon. Her life will be a total mess, thanks to you. All of GD's fans will hate her or probably kill her once they find out. Pshhh she deserves that. And you should avoid her, or I'll tell her that you were using her. Hahahah Joon your so funny thinking I wouldn't catch up nice try darling. You better listen to me. Or you'll see my true colors