Act 36: Small things mean everything (Joon's Birthday)

Was This All An Act?

Today was the first day back at training, and Rain was curious on what those two have been up to ever since they were on break. He was hoping that one of them were murdered, and who may that person may be..... Drum roll please Lee Changsun, he was hoping to find Eunmi carrying a pile of bones with her. "This will be fun to see?" He said to himself and he anticipating for them to come.

 

But for some reason he see Eunmi and Joon walking into the building all lovey dovey, Rain's jaws dropped to the ground, he didn't see them for a few week, and now they're acting like a couple who's been going out forever. Rain walked towards them while scratching the nape of him nape, and touching both of them, just to make sure this is real, "OMO I must be dreaming.... Or Joon are you a ghost???"

 

"YAH hyung, You think I'm that weak." Joon exhaled.

 

Rain started laughing, "Yah Joonie- yah I wasn't calling you weak what so ever it was just you." Rain responded, "Now hold on... Eunmi did Joon gave you a potion for you to fall for him?"

 

"HYUNG!!!!!"

 


 

Soon Cho Hee and Mir came into the building. Cho Hee spotted Eunmi and Joon, and it was finally time for her to fangirl again, on the other side of the dance studio, Mir was looking for the other bandmates to tell them what had happen for the past few weeks, when they were gone. Mir was searching the whole building for them, and he finally found them in the workout room.

 

"Yah Cheolyeong-ah what's wrong? Are you lost?" Seungho wrapped his arm around his neck, while he was dripping sweat.

 

"Hyung!!! Will you let go of me!!!" Mir covered his nose.

 

"Will you stop acting like a kid... Now what's going on?" Seungho said out of concern.

 

"I-I-I It...." Mir was to scared to say it.

 

"Just spill it already," G.O yelled, from all the exictment that was bulding into him, and Cheondong was slowy getting into this conversation, as he knows who this is all about.

 

"It's about Joon and Eunmi," Mir exhaled out of his mouth.

 

"What about them?" Seungho questioned him.

 

"Awwwwh those two are so cute," G.O added.

 

"Well the thing is Eunmi, has fallen for him, and he's still using her." Mir said like he was having a heart attack, it was hard for him to let it out, but he had to. He just had to.

 

"WHAT?!!!" Seungho and G.O yelled.

 

Cheongdong clasped his hands really tightly and hit this mirror, making it shatter, while also making his hands bleed to, Three  of them were shock on what Cheondong just did.

 

"Cheondong-ah what were you thinking?!!!" Seungho almost got a heartattack when that happened.

 

"Let me get the first- aid kit," G.O insected, but Cheondong pushed him back.

 

"Let me deal with this....." Cheondong was about to march up to Joon and beat him up, on what he's doing to Eunmi, but he was pulled back by Mir.

 

"Hyung don't... Don't you think she'll get hurt when she finds out about this."

 

Cheondong messed up his hair, "YOU DON'T GET IT OKAY, SHE'S LIKE A SISTER TO ME.. AND SHE NEEDS HER BROTHER!!" Cheondong let out with wrath.

 

Mir was shaking his off from Cheondong's sudden yelling.

 

"Cheongdong-ah, she'll be fine just trust us," Seungho tried to calm him down.

 

"And anyways if anything happens we'll be on your side..." G.O added.

 


 

Weeks past and it was finally Joon's birthday. Joon and Eunmi was cuddling next to each other, enjoying each others company. While Eunmi finally woke up and was about to get up, but was pulled back, from Joon sudden movement, he tighten his grasped on her waist and didn't want to let go. She looked at him and smiled, and for some reason he sense her smile and smield back.

 

Eunmi got an idea, and decided to remove his arm from her waist. She did what she thought, but as she got him, Joon arms landed out Eunmi's waist once again, but now the grasp was more tighter. Eunmi looked at him once again. She pulled back his long fringe out of the way, then she lean against his chest and hugged him tightly, "Happy birthday My Pabo," Eunmi whispered.

 

Joon finally woke up, and fluttered his open, "Thank you Baby Bunny," Joon was about to get up, but Eunmi pulled his arm back into back.

 

"Yah Baby Bunny what's going on?" Joon giggled.

 

"That's how I felt when your arm landed on him, it was sore okay," Eunmi pouted.

 

"Aigooo my baby bunny is so cute, " Joon pinched her small nose, "Hold on you never act cute for me."

 

Eunmi giggled and hugged him tightly, "I just want to be by your side forever, promise me you'll never break my heart," Eunmi looked at him with lot's of love and passion she could ever give a guy.

 

Joon smiled, "So what are we going to do today?"

 

Eunmi shot up from her postion, and remember what she was suppose to do.

 

"Baby bunny gwenchina?" Joon said out of concern.

 

Eunmi looked at Joon and smiled, " Changsun you hungry?"

 

"Is my Baby Bunny going to cook for the birthday boy?"

 

Eunmi nodded, "Kaja?"

 


 

Eunmi was busying cooking breakfest, and trying to hide everything, It would have been easier if we weren't handcuff to each other, Eunmi thought.

 

"Baby Bunny  you sure you don't need help?" Joon insected.

 

Eunmi rasied her knife and pointed it to Joon, "Don't you dare come close to me." Eunmi threaten him.

 

"Ohhh you naughty girl," Joon winked back at Eunmi,

 

"Yah you pedo!!!" Eunmi nearly slipped, but Joon grabbed her in time. Eunmi was leaning against the refrigerator, while Joon was a few inches away from kissing her. As Joon was about to lean to kiss her. Eunmi pushed him to the side, "OMO I almost forgot about breakfest."

 

 

After a couple of minutes, Eunmi was done with Joon's bithday breakfest, "TAHDAHHH!!!" Eunmi started singing the happy birthday song.

 

"Make a wish Changsun,"

 

Joon made a wish and finally blowed out the candles.

 

"Now onto the next birthday present.... Shall we go meet Kim Yuna unnie?"

 

Joon's eyes shot open wide with happiness.