Act 18: Barbies and Dates

Was This All An Act?

Update: I'm sorry for not upadating yesterday. I had a big project to finish up. The Daragon chapter will be here in this chapter but just a glimps of it. If you haven't already know. This story is a combo of Lee Joon and Eunmi and Daragon. I'm thinking of adding some extra couples in this story as well. Please excuse my poor english. Keep on giving me feedback on the comments before I really appreciate it.

 

Love, Ji Raim ^^

 

Choi Seong Sang Nim walked into the classroom, everyone was quiet, execpt the two kids in the backround Lee Joon and Eunmi. Joon was complaining that his clothes look horrible.

 

"Why, must you give me geeky clothes?" He whispered while whinning.

 

She rolled her eyes, "You should be happy that I even gave you clothes now, will you shut up before we get....." it was too late they arleady got caught.

 

Jessica was jealous that Eunmi was talking to "Mr y" that she decided to rant them out, "Umma Eunmi is borthering out guest speaker." She whinned.

 

"MS KWON, YOU GET UP HERE AND DO STRETCHES FOR US."

 

Eunmi knew she couldn't do that, she couldn't even stand up properly, cuz the big jerk had to sprain her ankle, "WILL YOU HURRY, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY."

 

Cho Hee knew that she won't be able to stand up, so she had to make Choi Song Sang Nim to change her mind, "Ahmmm Seong Sang Nim, don't you think we should start on the voting on who will dance with Joon sunbae."

 

"That won't be needed, Jessica will be dancing with him." She said coldly.

 

"What!!" Everyone has been preparing for this performance, even the boy were exicted, but since Shin Seong Sang Nim ain't here they had to deal with the devil teacher and her devil child.

 

"Ms. Choi this is not fair, everyone worked hard on this, don't you think it's unfair," Eunmi questioned.

 

"My choice is final, Jessica will be dancing with Joon, NOW HURRY UP HERE AND DO THE STRETCHES!!"

 


Eunmi's POV:

I can get up, but to do stretches, that's a big NO NO.

 

"PPAILLI!!"

 

"Neh, Seong-Sang-Nim," I got up loosing my balance, but the jerk caught me, why didn't he just let me fall.

 

"Gwenchina?"

 

"Neh, gwenchina," I replied while pushing him away from me.

 

Ms. Choi walked up to me and seen my sprained ankle, "What's this?"

 

"I...I..I.....?"

 

"It was my fault, I pushed her went she didn't do anything," He addmitted. My eyes wided by the fact that this Jerk told the truth am I dreaming ?

 

Soon after that Jessica was too bored that she decided to make everything about her, "Umma since Joon Oppa will be dancing with me, Can I do a dance for him?" Oppa? Daebak my annoyness is sky rocketing now, let's just hope I don't crash.

 

"Ahmmm I would love to see it," Joon smiled. Are really that hungry Jerk?

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes Jessica was about to become stripped #2, everyone prepare a barffing bag please, this performance may cause breakage on your brain and eyes. Just kidding xD Anyways let's just hope that Jerk over here won't give in to easily.

 

"Now baby bunny don't be too jealous now," He whispered in my ear.

 

I stepped on this foot and he leaped in pain. Mission accomplish.

 

The Dance

 

What the was that?

 

After a hour of practicing and learning to music and vocal skills, the class was about to finsh.

 

Joon was sitting next to me, and I sense that she wanted to make me jealous, but she doesn't know that I don't have any feeling for him. She walked towards him, and pulled his collar to give him a big kiss. I rolled my eyes, and just in time the bell rang, FINALLY CLASS IS FINISH. "I'm exicted to have you as my partner," She bit her lips.

 

"M...m..me Too," He mumbled, woah he's really that easy to please? Dang.

 

She gave him kissy faces and walked away.

 

"Woah daebak, Min just broke up with you, now you're finding a new toy to play with." I said bluntly.

 

"Jealous?" He smirked back at me.

 

"I would rather be kissing a cattus." I said sarcasticly, while gathering my things.

 

"Then why didn't you stop you when I kissed you mutipe times." trying to puker up for another kiss.

 

"Firstly, you kiss me first, secondly, how will I be to stop, when you always shove your hungry lips everytime I tried to let go.

 


Joon finally left, but her toubles weren't over, she didn't speak to her family for a week and she wasn't planning to until someone covered , she had no idea who the person was, so she elbowed him. He roared in pain.

 

"Oh it's you...."

 

"Hey, Dork please talk to me."

 

"....Shiro." She walked away coldly.

 

 

Walking home:

Eunmi was minding her own busniess when Dara popped out, "Donsaengie I need your help!!!"

 

Eunmi stopped walking and turned around to see Dara running to her direction, "Oh unnie what do you need help on?"

 

"You-Y- YOUR BROTHER ASKED ME OUT!!"

 

"NEH!! Woah Daebak?"