Act 58: The Revelation

Was This All An Act?

 

Eunimi's tears continued to fall as she tried to run to the elevator, but the elevator stopped working so she decided to run to the stairs. They were in the 5th floor so it didn't took that long till Eunmi stopped at the ballroom. Joon was trying his best to put on his shirt, but there was no use no more, he wanted to explain everything to Eunmi and quick, but was stopped by Min, "Baby will you stop she hates you."

 

Joon ruffled his hair out of frustration and made Min face him, not caring if his nails were digging into her skin, "YES SHE ING HATES ME!! YOU HAPPY?!! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!!"

 

"YES NOW I CAN HAVE YOU!!" Min yelled in pain.

 

"YOU'LL HAVE ME BACK??!!! Your crazy you know that!!!" Joon said and pushed her to the wall, "I DON'T EVEN ING CARE IF YOUR A LADY!!! I JUST... UGHHHH!!" He was about to punch her face for what she did, but he didn't, "You better back off now!! Because I don't know what I'll ing do to you right now."

 

"You can't leave me..." She said with a straight face.

 

Joon leaned against her body and laid his hand on the wall, "Ha? You think I want to stay with you?"

 

Min let out a smirk, making Joon feel confused, "If you don't stay with me, then I'll spill this article about Eunmi," She said while throwing the newspaper on his face. "Leave me and Eunmi's life will be ruin in seconds, understood?"

 

Joon let out a grin and hit fist on the wall multiple times, until his knuckles turn purple,"UGHHH!!! WHAT DID I SEE IN YOU BEFORE!! YOUR JUST A SELFISH !!!" 

 

"Selfish? What about you? You used Eunmi as well. Isn't that selfish?" Min said back.

 

Joon let out this worried face, thinking about Eunmi, "Eunmi... Eunmi kajima.." He started walking away and started looking for Eunmi.

 


 

The MBLAQ (Seungho, G.O and Mir) memebers were preparing to get some food and some towel and balloons for the pool party tomorrow, and they left Cho Hee so she can finish the requirments for the party. 

 

"Hyung hurry!!" Mir said being impaiteint. 

 

"Will you shut up!! Your not even help us carry anything. " Seungho said while flames came out of this head.

 

"We shouldn't have brought him," G.O attempeted.

 

"I can't reuin my body Cho Hee would kill me," Mir said while putting his feet on one of the cars in the car.

 

"Oh don't worry will kill you first," Seungho said while almost grabbing off the chair.

 

Mir was about to scream for help until he recieved a video chat request from Joon, "Hyung wait!! Joon hyung is wanted to.... video chat with us???"

 

Seungho put down his fist and rasied his eyebrows,"Video chat?"

 

"Will you two quiet playing around," G.O Said while grabbing hold to the phone and accepted the request, but his eyes wided from the sight he just seen, he tighten his fist and cursed a bit," He's a ing ."

 

"? Yah!! G.O what are you talking about?" Seungho said while grabbing to the phone and nearly breaking it, "I can't beileve he would do this!!!"

 

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!!" Mir said getting worried.

 

Seungho shoved the phone by his face, "YOUR ING HYUNG IS MAKING LOVE WITH HIS EX, WHEN EUNMI IS RIGHT THERE?!!"

 

"Ha?!!!" Mir said while grabbing hold of the phone to see if it was true or not, "Hyung what about Cho Hee, does she know about this?"

 

"I doupt it!!" Seungho said.

 

G.O let out a slight laugh, "So he was using her this whole time," G.O paused and looked at Mir and said, "I thought he stopped using her?"

 

Mir looked so counfused and just starred at the floor, "I thought so too..."

 

Seungho let out a deep sigh, "Shall we go back and check on Cho Hee."

 


Cho Hee's POV:

 

The boys finally left and I was in charge of telling how the party will be looking like. I'm so excited!!! Kyaaaa!!! I can't wait. I still need to figure out the theme of the party and it's gonna be tomorrow already, HELP ME!!

 

I was about to get some food for the boys since I knew that they would be hungry when they came back, until I noticed Joon oppa wanted to video chat with me. Why would he want to video chat with me for? I thought. But I shook that thought from my head and answered it instead. I expected it to me Joon and Baby Bunny, but it wasn't it was....

 

"WHAT THE IS HE DOING WITH..." My sentence was cut off when I noticed that my best friend, MY BEST FRIEND, watching these two ing right in front of her. WAS HE USING HER THIS WHOLE TIME?!! Wait a minute.... Did the boys knew about this too?...

 

I knew it he was not good and I allowed this relationship, OMO Poor Eunmi. I must find her, and I don't give a anymore this boy must learn his leason from messing with my best friend. I grabbed my bag and marched out of the room and was greeted by one of the boys.

 

"Baby where are you going?" Mir said while grabbing hold to my hand.

 

I quickly fling his hand away from me, "I'm trying to look for my best friend," I slightly paused and looked at him directly in the eyes, "Did you knew that Joon was using my best friend?"

 

Mir didn't answer, he didn't even dare to look at me, but started at the floor.

 

And that didn't help my temper at all and I started yelling again,"YAH!! DID YOU KNEW THAT JOON WAS USING MY BEST FRIEND."

 

"Yes, but..." I let out a laugh and slapped him, because I didn't want to hear his excuse anymore.

 

"You know what? Back away from me and my best friend, were through."

 

Mir looked down to the floor and held his tear, and I continued to walk away until I was stopped by Seungho and G.O who seen everything, "Dongseng let us explain," Seungho said.

 

I just looked at him and gave a smirk, "You don't have to explain because me and Eunmi are leaving in two days," I paused and looked at Mir, "And I hope we don't come back.

 

I was about to leave until Mir grabbed my arm, "Just let us come with you, we know where Joon, Min and Eunmi is at?"

 

I looked back at Mir, "You do?"

 


Ji Yong's POV:

 

Dara and I were praticing Hello for my next concert, until Dara asked if we could a small break and I agreed and laid on the floor feeling really tired, "AHHH I'M SO TIRED!!" I said while spreading my legs.

 

Dara giggled and threw towel for me and I catched it perfectly," You did a great job today Ji Yong."

 

"You two Dara, shall we be heading back to the hotel," I asked until I recieved a video chat from Joon hyung, but I ignored it, but Dara took my phone, "Dara you don't have to answer it, It's just Eunmi's boyfriend."

 

Dara looked at me will shock, "If it's Eunmi's boyfriend you must answer it." Dara said while giving my phone to me.

 

"Fine I'll answer it," I accepted it and was quiet curious why there was playing on my phone, but then I started focusing it a little more and noticed it was Joon with this other girl. My eyes wided and I wanted to hit something. Dara looked at me with worry and I didn't dare to say anything and grave the phone to her.

 

I could seen on her face that she was about to cry on how worried she was for Eunmi, "Ji Yong, Eunmi was there too..."

 

"WHAT?!!" I yelled and grabbed my phone quickly. I left the room quickly not saying anything, and Dara told me she would meet at the hotel, since I knew where the jerk was.

 

THIS JERK IS GONNA DIE TODAY!! OH HE'LL SEE THE DRAGON TODAY. HE'LL SURE GO TO HELL TODAY FOR SURE!!!! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT I ING TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF MY SISTER.

 


 

Eunmi was about to exit the ballroom until Joon ran behind her and gave her a back hug. Tear flowing on both of their face, "Eunmi let me explain."

 

She couldn't take it anymore there was so much pain in her heart, that she couldn't push him away all she could do was shed more tears. Even when she spoke it was hard for her, "Let me go.." She said as her voice gets weaker.

 

"I can't Eunmi I love you.." Joon tighten his hug trying his best to convence her that he truely loves her, but there was no use anymore. Eunmi was broken. Joon broke her alright.

 

Eunmi just wish she could escape already....

 

Cheondong finally walked in and seen Joon hugging Eunmi and looked even farther and seen Min looking at those two like she was about to kill Eunmi. Cheondong marched in and pushed Joon away from Eunmi and put her behind his back, "SHE SAID TO LET HER GO!!"

 

Joon started tearing up even more, "Cheondong please I love her."

 

"Love?!!" Ji Yong said while walking to him. "Why are you crying?" He said while lifting his chin.

 

Joon fling his hands from his grasp.

 

Ji Yong let out this evil grin, "Is that how you threw my sisters heart? You want to know how she feels right now?"

 

"Ha? You can't hurt me," Joon was about to punch him, but Ji Yong grabbed his fist and twisted it, and threw to the wall.

 

"That's how Eunmi feel right now."

 

Eunmi seen Joon on the floor and started to cry and wanted to help him, "JOON OPPA!!" But Cheondong.

 

"Eunmi stop why do you still want to help him he hurt you?" Cheondong said while catching Eunmi as she was about to fall from crying to much.

 

Ji Yong looked at Eunmi and it just pained him seeing his baby sister  and grabbed his collar and punch him multple time until he started bleeding. Eunmi tried her best to go back to Joon, "Oppa enough he's getting hurt."

 

"EUNMI SHUT UP!! HE HURT YOU MORE!!"

 

Min couldn't take it no more and marched up to Eunmi from behind and grabbed his hair, "CAN'T YOU ING UNDERSTAND THAT HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, HE WAS USING YOU TO GET ME BACK." Min said while pushing Eunmi to the floor. 

 

Eunmi just starred at the floor, not able to fight back, "What happen to the strong Eunmi?" She got close up to her, "I hope you enjoy my little surpise later." She said as she left the room.

 

Until she was greeted by Cho Hee, "OH THIS IS LEAVING NOW?!!" She was about to punch her until Eunmi stopped her.

 

"Unnie stop she just wants attention," She stood up and walked up to Ji Yong and Joon.

 

"Eunmi stay away from him," Ji Yong warrned her.

 

"Don't worry I don't want him anymore." Eunmi looked at him.

 

"Eunmi?" Joon looked at her.

 

Eunmi let out a gentle smile and slapped him, "Goodbye Joon.." 

 

Joon grabbed hold of her arms and brought her back, she looked at him and continue talking while tears flow from her face, "You told me that you don't want to hurt me, but what did you do?"