Act 45: Payback time!!!

Was This All An Act?

Update: Long time no see everyone. I'm sorry for not updating I've been busy with personal business, but I didn't forget about you guys. This story with keep continuing until the end. I'm also planning to start a new story after "Was this All An Act?" is done. So stay soon everyone 

-JR


 

Joon felt his legs weaken a little when Eunmi said that. Karma is finally creeping up on him, and he doesn't like this at all. Even if he wasn't caught yet, he had this feeling that he will get caught in no time. Even Mir started to get worried on the result that will be created. He didn't want anything bad to happen, but it will. As The two look at Eunmi with worry in their eyes, she grabbed her brother keys to his motorcycle. Ji Yong tried to stop her, but she was off edge to even try to bother. 

 

Joon eyes wided when Eunmi pulled him to the motorcycle, "Yah Eunmi-ah you don't have your..." Eunmi started the motorcyle and started driving in lightning speed, "LICENSE!!!!!" He yelled, while holding onto Eunmi waist as he almost lost her balance. He left this bad vibe from Eunmi as if she could kill anyone inculding anyone from her stare, including him. Joon tried to break this awkwardness by talking, but that was a bad idea, "Baby Bunny gwen..." Eunmi started speeding up, as if she asking him to shut up, "GWENCHINA!!!!!!"

 

It usually takes a half an hour to arrive to their company, but it took them about ahmmm maybe like 5 mintues and some blood rushing from Joon's head. 

 

Back to where they started, Ji Yong and Mir were still in a state of shock, when Eunmi left in lightning speed, Mir finally broke it and said, "You guys are defeatly siblings alright, you both create fire." 

 

Ji Yong turned to Mir and just have him this stare, that told him, you better shut up or I'll beat up. That made Mir look the other way, while he fan himself from being to scared, he then whispered to himself, "Yup they are sibling,  they both want to kill me..." 

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!"

 

Mir started backing up and started stuttering, "Ahmmm, H-h-hyung w-w-we sh-should go get Eunmi."

 

Ji Yong totally forgot and dragged Mir into his car, we got to hurry up before she blows up. You don't want to see your company in the front of all newspapers tomorrow.

 


 

Eunmi finally went inside the building, while poor Joon was dragging his lifeless body with her. He felt dizzy but Eunmi didn't care at all. She wanted to beat Jaden to death for using her best friend. And she even allowed the realtionship. she shouldn't had let that happen, but what could she do, she loves him...

 

"Eunmi slow down will you," Joon said while trying to catch up to Eunmi. 

 

"UNNIE! WHERE ARE YOU!!" Eunmi yelled in one of the practice area, "UNNIE!!" She yelled again, All her engery was being drained really quickly. She couldn't find Cho Hee, but that didn't stop her one bit.

 

"Un..." She lost her breathe and laid her back on the wall and drag her body down to floor, she sat there hiding her face. She was worried for her best friend. She's one of the happiest girls she ever met, and Jaden is about to ruin it in just seconds. Joon looked at her, while she raised her head up, tears were falling down from her face. "Changsun-ah..." Eunmi looked at him with pain her eyes, as if she wanted this nightmare to stop.

 

Joon quickly went by her side and made her lean on his chest. Eunmi snuggled by him and let out her tears. Joon put his arms around herand started caressing her arm, "Don't worry Eunmi everything will be fine trust me okay?"

 

"She's going to hate me Chang.." She hide her face, so he won't be able to look at her.

 

"No she won't okay. Now look at me, " he pulled up her chin so she'll be able to look at him, while whipping away her tears, "Like you said she's your best friend, she'll believe you...." Joon paused for a bit, because he's about to lie to her once again. He started having feeling for her. Joon held his tears as he force those lies out of this mouth, "I- I- I promise I won't let anyone hurt you.... I love you Eunmi and I always will..."

 

"I...." Eunmi's sentence was cut off when she recived a call from Cho Hee. She suddenly stood up. While Joon quickly whipped his tears. "Unnie?" Eunmi finally answered.

 

"Dongsaeng gwenchina?"

 

"Ahh, neh unnie? Where are you?"

 

"I'm at the recording room, wae?"

 

"I want to talk to you.."

 

"Oh sure why not. Just come in the door is unlock."

 

Eunmi finally hung up, "Changsun-ah unnie is here." 

 

"Hwaiting," Joon smilied.

 


 

Mir and Ji Yong finaly arrived, and just recived at text from Eunmi, but someone is about to ruin everything as always. Jaden was here and was seeking to talk to Cho Hee. Mir and Ji Yong looked at each other. Ji Yong had an idea and made Mir go in and get the others.

 

Ji Yong started walking the opposite direction as Jaden, and soon after bumped over him, making him fall. "YAHH!! WATCH WERE YOUR GOING?!!" 

 

Ji Yong gave out his grin and face Jaden, "Say that again," He said while cracking his knuckles.

 

Mir ran to the elevator, but was stop by the repair man, "I'm sorry sir, this elevator is broken." 

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" He started running to the stairs, He looked at the stair, "Here goes nothing."

 


 

Eunmi finally arrived to the recording room, while Joon was holding her hand for support, "Changsun-ah why don't you talk.."

 

"Baby Bunny..."

 

"Fine..." Eunmi finally surrender.

 

Eunmi finally open the door and went in, "Unnie?"

 

"Dongsaeng, Oppa, sit down will you, " Eunmi and Joon sat while looking around the room, trying to avoid stares from Cho Hee, "Yah what's the matter.. Yah look at me you two.."

 

Joon tapped Eunmi's shoulder, "Baby Bunny.."

 

Eunmi let out a sigh and gave her phone to Cho Hee, "What's this?" Cho Hee questioned.

 

"Go to the picture that Mir sent."

 

Cho Hee did what she was told. As she done that, you could see her eyes started to water up, "What's this Baby Bunny?" She looked at her.

 

"I'm sorry unnie, but Jaden was using you..."

 

Tears started running down her cheeks, Eunmi went up to her and hugged her, "You okay unnie?"

 

Cho Hee whipped her tears and cleared , "I'll be fine. I just need to punish that jerk." She grabbed her purse and called up Jaden.

 

"Cho..." Joon was cut off from Eunmi.

 

"Shhh, my unnie got this okay."

 

Jaden finally answered the phone, "Babe, where are you?.... Outside?.. Alright I'll be right there." Cho Hee hung up and gave out a evil, "Kaja?"

 


 

Dara was walking by J Tunes Camp while she seen Ji Yong having a fight with a boy. Her eyes widen as she ran towards them, "Ji Yong stop!!"

 

Ji Yong finally stop. As he done that Jaden ran inside, "Dara?"

 

"Who was that?"

 

"That dude was cheating on my sister's best friend."

 

"NEH?!!!" The two started running towards the building try to catch Jaden.

 

Cho Hee was finally in the lobby walking towards the kitchen.

 

Eunmi and Joon looked at each other with a curious face, "Unnie what are you doing?"

 

"Just watch," Cho Hee grabbed chocolate syrup, marbles and some leaves and feather. Eunmi smiled knowing what she try to do. Cho Hee whispered to Eunmi and told her to put the marbles by the left door and the leaves and feather outside.

 


 

Jaden ran inside, "BABE!!!" 

 

Cho Hee quickly walked towards him, "Neh?"

 

Jaden gave his smile and hugged her, but Cho Hee smelled him and smelled perfume, "Since when did my boyfriend use perfume."

 

"Ahmmm."

 

"Babe I got a gift for you," Cho Hee opened the choclate syrup bottles.

 

"Awwh my Baby is so sweet."

 

"Your so sweet too.." Cho Hee squrited the bottle of syurp to him. While Mir, Eunmi, Joon, Ji Yong and Dara ran inside.

 

"Woah daebaek!!" The other side.

 

Jaden started backing up, "What are you doing?!!!"

 

"THAT'S FOR USING ME JADEN!!"

 

Jaden finally backed up to the marbles and while litterally dancing, into the pile of leaves and feather outside. The six of them started laughing. Out of embarssment, Jaden ran away. 

 

"ASA!!" Cho Hee shouted.

 

Mir was overly happy as well, and ran towards to Choe Hee and hugged her, whle spinning her in the air. When Mir finally let her down, they both looked at each other.

 

The four looked at each other and yelled, "GET A ROOM!!"