Act 28: Your all falling for it....

Was This All An Act?

Eunmi was shocked that the invisible string won't cut,  she grab one of the lighters, but all it did was burn out the flames. She messed up her hair out of fustration, "UGHH can't anything get worser than this!!! Now I got to find a way to change you!!!"

 

A couple days had past and the two are still trying to figure out how the handcuff worked. The two were in a convenience store to grab some snack, right after they left, Joon thought of an idea, "Yah Baby bunny?"

 

"What now? Can't you see I'm trying to think of a way for us to get out." She tried to ignore the idiot right in front of her.

 

"Just listen to me okay? Why don't we try pulling the handcuff together and maybe  it will snap into pieces." He suggested.

 

Eunmi raised her eyesbrows. She let out a slight sigh, "Okay it won't hurt to try."

 

The two puled until both of them were both in other side of the street, lucky there weren't any cars, it was pretty dark outside so no one could really see anything. And that was the bad part NO ONE could see. There was a bike passing by, both of them with mouths wide open,  they are worried for the worst, but they hope that guy on the bike will be able to bring the invisible rope (just saying it not really invisible, it just looks like it by a far, but when you look closely to it, you'll be able to see it), but instead the bike flew back a few feet carrying the poor guy will it, lucky he was safed by one of the bushes.... Oh wait nevermind they were rose bushes, he yelped in pain, and was litterly shock on what had happened. Eunmi and Joon was shocked tpo. The both looked at each other and ran to the guy to check if he was okay.

 

Eunmi tried to help the poor guy up and asked if he was okay, but the guy was frighten and thought the two were monster, "WHAT THE GET AWAY FROM ME!! D-D-DID Y-Y-YOU."

 

"No we didn't ing flew you to the bushes," Joon said coldly.

 

Eunmi gave him the WTF are you thinking look.

 

The man was still frighten was threaten to call the cops on them, and then ran off.

 

Joon was gonna run off to catch the guy, but Eunmi grabbed his collar to prevent him from leaving, which made him chock, "*Cough* again *cough* with the *cough* chocking."

 

Eunmi let go and made him face her, "Yah!! just leave him it's not they're gonna believe him anyway."

 

Joon bit his lips and went closer, "Or maybe you just want me to be with you all the time."

 

Eunmi let out a slight smile, "If that's so then, why do I contsently want to murder ever single time."

 

Joon went even closer and said, "Then why did you gave in when we were kissing in the bathroom, did you love it?" He let out a smirk as well.

 

Eunmi slightly laugh, "It's called enduring the pain, honey and plus I want someone who doesn't have too much muscle that his brain can't consume anything." She said coldly.

 

Joon lift his arm and flexed it, showing his y scupted arm, "But I know you love it Baby Bunny."

 

Eunmi looked at it and smiled, within seconds she pinches it, and Joon yelped like a girl, ".... Yeah your arms are nice. " She tried to hold her laugh, while Joon was rubbing his arm.

 


 

In 4 days will be The Kwon's New Year Ball and Dara was worried, she was consently pacing around the studio while watching her, back and forth back and forth, dang this girl can dig up the whole studio and wouldn't even know she's doing that. Ji Yong couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed her shoulder and made her face him, "Yah Dara Gwenchina?"

 

"Ahhh N-Neh? I'm fine," But her eyes said something else, she was worried.

 

"Yah Dara you can't hide anything from me, and your litterly shivering, You sure your okay? Are you sick?" Ji Yong started being a worried 'Boyfriend'.

 

"I'm not sick Ji."

 

"Then what's the problem," Ji Yong yelled, while shaking Dara.

 

"Yah your making me sick if you do that," Dara is already dizzy from Ji Yong consent shaking.

 

Ji Yong finally stopped and let out a big sigh, "I just want to know what's wrong with my best friend."

 

Dara was fiddling with her hair when she finally said what she was worried about, "I don't know how to waltz okay...." She said loud enough that everyone in the whole building could hear her.

 

Ji Yong slightly blushed "Yes I'll be able to teach her how to dance heheheheh." But he went back to his serious face and said, "Okay Let's start with our lesson shall we?" He let out his hands to Dara.

 


 

Eunmi and Joon were about to go to bed, when she remember that her family has a ball, "Dang it what am I gonna do?"

 

"Do what?" Joon questioned.

 

Eunmi pinched her noise and said,"My family has a ball in a few days, but I guess I won't be able to go...."

 

Joon was thinking about his evil plan again and said," Of course you can go..."

 

"No I can't..." She lifted the handcuffs.

 

"That's the whole point, and plus aren't we pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend?"

 

Eunmi let out a big sigh," You got a point there.

 


Eunmi's POV:

Is it just me, or ever since Joon kissed me, my heart started beating faster, and this never happened to me. And let me tell you eariler when he started getting closer to me I felt like I was in hevean he has the most beautiful smilesever and let's not forget about his cute huge ears, and his laugh... UGHH what's wrong with me?!!!!

 

What bothers me more is, the time when he was laying on my lap and suddenly started crying and thought I was Min, that kinda hurt me. And when he hugged me... I'm so confused what does this all mean. 1. My heart keeps racing when I'm with him 2. He starting to become very attractive 3. I'm starting to get hurt when he calls me Min. 4. Him holding my hands is starting to become very confortable 5. I don't mind the whole "Boyfriend and Girlfriend thing."

 

But..but.. he's so annoying. He can never shut up and he always messes around with me, but some how I don't really mind it.

 

Where's Dara unnie and Cho Hee unnie when I need them?

 


Joon's POV:

BWAHAHAHAHH You ing falled for it, first for the whole kissing scene in the bathroom, secondly the whole crying scene I did just today and thirdly the whole "asking you to the ball" Good job Joon you're such a good actor.

 

The whole reason why I agreed to go to the ball, is because I rememebr Min telling me about the same ball with the same date that she's going too. Oh this is going to be so fun to see Min being jealous. And maybe she'll finally go back to me.

 


 

Two best friends acting that they only see each other as friends.

And one person acting like he starting to like her when in reailty he's just using her.

What if there was a couple who are acting to hate each so they won't ruin their image?