Act 43: Jealous Dragon

Was This All An Act?

Mir's POV:

 

If I don't make it alive I wanna tell my hyungs that I love them, and that I love my family including my noonas even if they are the must annoying things in the whole entire world. I started praying to the lord up above to protect me, not knowing that I hit my head on a pole and landed straight into the garbage can. I squealed like a little girl, but stopped when Jaden was in the same area as I was. I took a big breathe a dived into the big pile of garbage in order to protect me from the beast.

 


 

Ji Yong was about done preparing his concert and was about to leave the building until she seen Dara talking to Donghae. His eyes wided and was about to march in to grab her, until Seunghyun (T.O.P) grab his collar and almost strangled him, "YAH! Hyung your killing me." Ji Yong whispered.

 

"Well it's better to be killed then to become a murderer. Did you see your eyes? You look like you can kill someone from just one stare." Seunghyun snapped back.

 

"Shhh will you I'm trying to hear what they're saying," Ji Yong move closer so he'll be able to hear what they're saying.

 

"Dude will you...."

 

 

"Dara," Donghae ruffled her hair, while Ji Yong tried to pull himself together. Things got worse when Donghae started whisperering, you could almost hear Dara giggled which mocked Ji Yong even more. Seunghyun started backing up from the dragon to save his own life. 

 

"Neh Donghae," Dara repiled to Donghae and you could almost see smoke coming out of Ji Yong's head. While Seunghyun was fanning him as if he might caught on fire, if he didn't.

 

"Thanks Dara I'll be going now," Donghae was about to leave when, but he turned back and gave Dara a huge bear hug, while Dara was surpised but it didn't took her to long to hug him back. You could see that Ji Yong totally wanted to murder Donghae right now. When Donghae was walking towards Ji Yong. Ji Yong accidently bumbed into Donghae and he didn't even bother to say sorry. Dara on the other hand, she took got rejected from Ji Yong when she asked if he was okay.

 

Seunghyun walked towards Dara and started asking him questions, "Seunghyun ah , what happened?"

 

"Someone extingush the Dragon's fire," Seunghyun started laughing.

 


 

Eunmi and Joon were wondering what to tell Cho Hee or if they should even tell her. They're worries continue as they started walking home, not knowing that they'll bumb into Eunmi's brother. "Baby Bunny, say when are you going to talk to your brother?"

 

"In another live time," She said in a serious tone."

 

"Yah Baby Bunny, he's still your brother."

 

"He's...." Her sentence was cut off when she suddenly bumb into who? Yup her brother.

 

"Baby Bunny?" Ji Yong was surpised to see Eunmi here.

 

Eunmi rolled her eyes and was about ready to leave, when Ji Yong dragged her. "Eunmi-ah I need your help."

 

"WHAT NOW?!!" Eunmi snapped back.

 

"I'M GETTING JEALOUS OF DONGHAE AND DARA!!" Ji Yong started whinning and begging Eunmi to help him.

 

Eunmi started laughing, "Oppa don't worry, Dara unnie just texted me to tell you that Donghae was giving back her box of comic books. It's not her fault that you don't like reading those book, you said it was for kids."

 

Ji Yong turned red instently from over reacting that fast. And Joon was laughing and whispered to Eunmi ,"I thought he was older than you?" and Eunmi giggled.

 

"YAH I CAN HEAR YOU GUYS!!"

 

 

Eunmi, Joon and Ji Yong had this long conversation. Eunmi was glad that her brother was here, but it was time to leave, "Oppa me and Changsun have to go."

 

"Oh hold on," Ji Yong lean out back her stuff bunny which she forgot in her room.

 

"OMO MS BUN BUN. I misssed you," Eunmi jumped on Ji Yong and hugged him. "Thank you oppa!!"

 

Ji Yong smiled, "Oh Cham, can you ahmm...."

 

"Yes oppa I'll help you ask Dara unnie to a date."

 

"How do you know this?"