Act 56: The Pack's EPIC FAIL

Was This All An Act?

Author's Note: Kyaa!! I finally reached 100 wonderfu subbies. Thank you guys for staying for this long. Even if I said this multiple times, that's how thankful I am. And for a long time, I didn't write a DARAGON chapter, well is this for you applers >‿◠

 


 

"I'm not sure, but this person wants to ruin my life." Eunmi said feeling a little shaken on what just happen.

 

Cho Hee was shocked seeing someone walking into the door suddenly, Eunmi felt Cho Hee getting really scared, and tighten her fist  ready to hit. That person grabbed Eunmi by the shoulder, and Eunmi inseatly reacted and grabbed the person arms and twisted, the person yelped in pain and started kneeling to the ground. Cho Hee was quiet shocked on what Eunmi just do.

 

"Yahhh!! Let go of me Baby Bunny," The person was trying to fight free.

 

Eunmi wided her eyes when she seen Cheondong who was kneeling, "Sanghyun oppa?!!"

 

"Who did you thought it was," He said struggling on the floor already.

 

"Mianhe oppa," She said while letting go, while helping him up.

 

Cheondong was fixing his shirt and stretching a bit. Eunmi was curious on why he was there, "Oppa why are you here?"

 

Mir suddenly popped up put his arms around Cho Hee's shoulder," He's here cuz he seen your brother and sister talk in the park."

 

"Chinjja oppa?" Eunmi looked back at him.

 

Cheondong when closer to Eunmi and whispered, "That's why I came, your brother is dying there. And I mean litterally."

 

Eunmi pinched her nose,"What did he do so far?"

 

"Well for starters your brother just gel up like his hair and flakes were flying off his head when he was scratching it. Second he picked a bad day to wear grey and you can see his sweat stains. Thirdly you know how scared my sister is about big dog, well he was playing with some dogs and my sister look like she was gonna faint any second." Cheondong explained to Eunmi. And Eunmi was trying to not to laugh from how bad her brother is with Dara.

 

"So why did you leave them?" Eunmi asked Cheondong.

 

"Well I had to, if I don't I think I'll might just in." Cheondong said.

 

"Well you should have."

 

"That's why I came here, so you can help me." Cheondong explained.

 

"And what if I don't want to help?" Eunmi smiled while rasing her eyebrow.

 

"Well you don't have a choice," Cheondong responsed, while carrying Eunmi on his shoulder, while she was daggling.

 

"Oppa let me go!!!" Eunmi shouted.

 

"That won't help," He started walking out the door.

 

"Hyung!! Can me and Cho Hee tag along?"

 

"Sure the more the merrier."

 


Ji Yong's POV:

 

Why is everything getting worser. I asked Dara to go on a date and everything is going down. And I'm litterally sweating even if it's already night. Help me!!!

 

"Ji Yong you okay?" Dara said, which woke me up.

 

"Ha? I'm okay," Ji Yong said while scratching his head, which make flakes fall from his head onto Dara's thigh.

 

Ahhh what is happening?!! Dara must thinking I'm all dirty. And just as I thought things won't get worse Dara tried fixing my hair, and my nose had to be ruined and I sneezed all over her face. JI YONG YOUR AN IDIOT!!

 


 

The group let's call them The pack since they always followed Dara and Ji Yong was behind the bush watchin everything.

 

"Did your brother just sneezed on my sister?" Cheondong said while trying to hold his laughter.

 

The three was silently laughing at Ji Yong's situation, "Okay you guys let's see what happens next?" Mir said.

 

Dara was grabbing some hot choclate for Ji Yong. He kindly grabbed it to warm up his hands.

 

"Thank you Dara." He gave his gentle smile.

 

While Dara was blushing from how cute he was.

 

The pack was still at the bush watching them. "Yess!! Hyung your doing it right," Cheondong said while giving Mir a high five.

 

"Hold your horses," Eunmi said.

 

"Eunmi's brother always knows how to ruin things easily, just watch." Cho Hee said.

 

Ji Yong was opening the lid so, he'll be able to drink it better, but his nose wasn't cooperating with him once again he let out a huge sneeze, which made hot chocolate go all over his shirt and jeans. And remember that cup of hot choclolate was still new, meaning? "AHHH HOT HOT HOT!!" Ji Yong was jumping like a kangaroo who just learned to jumping. Meaning he was jumping very weirdly knocking everything.

 

And Dara was giggling at Ji Yong's sight, "Ji Yong don't worry I brought extra clothes."

 

The pack just witness the G-Dragon make fool of himself. Cheondong was holding his belly trying his best not to let out his laugh. Eunmi and Cho Hee quietly clapping and laughing at the same time. As for Mir he was rolling on the floor like a panda laughing silently. 

 

"Oh gosh Eunmi you didn't told me your brother was like this?" Cho Hee whispered.

 

Cheondong and Eunmi looked at each other and both answered, "He has always been like this."

 

"HAHHAHAH poor Hyung." Mir said.

 


 

Ji Yong and Dara stopped by a mall to change since the bathrooms in the park was a little dirty. They decided to seprate for a bit so they could change. 

 

Dara walked into the bathroom grabbing to her extra clothes, and was shocked that it was a dress, "What is this doing her?!!!" she yelled in one of the stalks and covered . She looked at the dress and seen a sticky on it.

 

Heheheh sorry Ssantokki you got to wear this dress. And make sure you do the updo that I always do for you. Hwaiting!!

-Bommie

 

Dara bit her lips out of fustration she didn't want to wear the dress. She quickly dialed her phone. And when Bom answer she started yelling.

 

Dara: YAH!! Bom what were you even thinking?!!

 

Bom: Now my Dara just relax just for Ji Yong.

 

Dara: UGHH Bom you know I hate dress.

 

Bom: Dara I can't talk right now, I'm working on my new song. 

 

Bom hung up even before Dara could start talking and what made it worse is Ji Yong was done changing and was knocking the bathroom door, "Dara you okay?"

 

Dara just stood up and answered, "Neh Ji Yong, I'm just fixing my hair."

 

Dara quickly grabbed the dress and fixed her hair. She came out with a black dress with a nice statement necklace. The dress was a little edgy giving Dara some curves.

 

 

Ji Yong looked at her and smiled, "I guess I'll be taking this beautiful lady to dinner."

 

Dara blushed and said,"Well I'll be glad to go out with this handsome gentlemen right next to me."

 

Ji Yong was wearing a nice fedora hat with a nice suit while wearing a plain shirt and some old ripped jeans.

 

 


 

The pack was in this clothing store was them though the window, "Omo Dara unnie looks amazing, Cheondong," Cho Hee said.

 

"I know right." Eunmi agreed.

 

"Awwwh noona hwaiting." Cheondong cheered.

 

"She looks amazing, poor Joon hyung, when will you ever dress for him Eunmi." Mir said, while reciving a punch from Eunmi.

 

"You guys quiet it, or well get caught." Cheondong said.

 

And with that said, this lady came up to them and she didn't look happy at all, "Buy something or I'll kick you guys out."

 

All four looked at each other, and Cho Hee finally answered and said, "Don't worry Miss were looking for some clothes for my best friend."

 

"What?!!" Eunmi said, while the lady rasied her eyebrows, "I mean, yeah." 

 

Eunmi grabbed Cho Hee's arm and whispered, "I'm buying clothes?"

 

"You guys we better hurry up," Mir said while pointing to Dara and Ji Yong who was leaving.

 


 

Dara and Ji Yong both walked into the resturant. And the pack walked in soon afterwards, but was stopped by the man's in the front. He was eyeing out Eunmi was wear a jersey shirt that said B*tch 99 with ripped jeans. Cheondong looked at the men and followed his eyes into Eunmi's clothes. He wided his eyes. And the guy looked at Cho Hee who was dressing nicely.

 

 

He whispered to Cho Hee and nodded, "Baby Bunny come with me."

 

When Cho Hee and Eunmi came back, Eunmi didn't look happy at all, and was givng Cheondong the deathn glare. She grabbed his arm, "This better be the last time I'll be wearing these clothes." She whispered.

 

 

"Omo Eunmi looks like a girl right now," Mir pointed out, which he recived another hit from Eunmi.

 


 

Ji Yong and Dara were sitted in a low light room and some nice ballad were playing in the area. The pack were sitting right behind Dara's side. Theyre body's leaning a little so Ji Yong wouldn't see them. "Why did we had to sit where the Dragon could us?" Eunmi said.

 

"It's not my fault, blame the idiot right next to me." Cheondong said.

 

All three of them gave Mir the death glare.

 

The pack all heard Ji Yong clear his throat and they all got quiet.

 

"Dara ahmmm," His sentene was cut off when one of the waiters spilled water, "Ahh cold." Ji Yong said.

 

"I'm so sorry," The young waiter said while bowing multiple time and notices it was the G-Dragon and almost scream, but stopped when Ji Yong gave out this worried face to her. And lightly smiled and left.

 

"Ji Yong you okay?" Dara said out of worry.

 

"Neh, I'll right back." Ji Yong said.

 

"Hold on. Do you think she'll say anything."

 

He looked at the waiter and seen her looked at him and he smiled and he recived one back. He looked back at Dara and said, "I don't think she will."

 

Dara smiled and nodded.

 


 

The pack notices that things got quiet and start leaning in more. While Eunmi just came from the bathroom walking to the table. She finally sat down, but before that Cheondong wided his eyes and the pack looked at her like what the is she doing. She grabbed the fork right next to her and started eating steak, and said, "Cheondong oppa I thought I oddered..." Eunmi paused and looked up, seeing Dara shocked as well. She looked at the pack and noticed that she was in the wrong table. open, making the chewed food come out of .

 

"Didn't I tell you to close your mouth when you eat?"