Act 10: Two can play that game

Was This All An Act?

"Can we talk?" he uttered shyly.

 

"Ahhhh,' right when she was about to say a word the bell rang, "Maybe after class, there still other performances going on," she said politly.

 

Right when he went back inside, she started wondering why he was acting all nice all of a sudden, her thought were shaken off when Cho Hee called her, "Donsaengie come on, I'm performing next."

 

"Good luck unnie, oh and this is for you," she opened up a box revealing a braclet, "Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin, and basically this is your late birthday present." she gently puts it on her hand and say, "Life is more special with a best friend, I have the sliver on and you have the gold one."


 

"Best friends forever," She hugged her tightly.

 

"Forever," she hugged back, 'I just hope things won't change once you find out everything."

 

She grasped her shoulder and said, "Hwaiting unnie!!!"

 

"Gomaweo Dongsaeng."

 

She went up the stage and introduce herself, "Hello everyone, My name is Jang Cho Hee, umm this song is delicated to my wonder best friend, she has always been there for me, she knows my deepest secrets and I know hers.... she makes me want to be the best unnie I could ever be, to her and my little sister back at home, thank you so much. Hope you enjoy this."

 

 

(click)

(True Friends by Miley Cyrus)

(Spoiler next chapter will be about best friend)

 

'Yeah she thinks she know all my secret, Damn it I'm a bad best friend'

 

Right when the performance is over, Cho Hee sense that there was something wrong with Eunmi so she ran to her, "Dongsaengie, Gwenchina?"

 

"Neh gwenchina," she smiled back.

 

"Geo-ji-mal." she knew there was something going on.

 

"It's nothing."

 

"Best friends can't hide everything," she added.

 

"I know that!!! but this is different, I can't just tell you it, it's personal."

 

"But I tell you everything, Why can't you tell me everything, you've been hiding this forever, and I thought you were strong enough, I'm sorry, but I just feel hurt, because you said you would tell me everything. I'm trying to help you, but you're making it hard."

 

Fustrated enough, "Can you please just leave you alone."

 

"Fine I'll leave you alone from now on."

 

"That's not what I...."

 

She left right when she was gonna say anything else.

 


Eunmi's POV:

Ughh first my best friend is mad at me for hiding something, now I forgot to bring spare clothes, can anything get more worser than this, come on bring it on I'm not scared.

 

"Eunmi-Ah!!!" The jerk yelled 'I was just kidding.'

 

"What do you want," I said coldy.

 

"Someone's on their period."

 

"I'm not in the mood right now, Joon."

 

He pounted remember what I told him earlier, "Yah that's not fair, I waited for you so I could talk to you."

 

"Some other time." I started gathering my things, until he grabbed hold on my hand.

 

"Please," He pleaded while holding my hand.

 

"LEE JOON LET GO OF ME, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW," I shouldn't have said that.

 

"EVERYONE LEE JOON IS HERE!!"

 

We looked at each other and both said "Run!!!!"

 

Joon was running into the wrong direction, so I grabbed on of his shirt, not knowing that I was chocking him, "Too violent," He said utter out while coughing.

 

"You're running the wrong way that why idiot."

 

While running I didn't notice that I started holding his hand, "This way," he started leading, It's werid that I allowed him to lead this way.

 

We ran into the behind this wall, It was pretty tight, but we had no other choice, He was leaning against me, and since I was short his chest was right infront of me. It's like I could hear his heart beating fast from running to fast, then I looked up and he was looking at me this whole time, and he gave me a gentle smile, I didn't notice how beautiful his eyes were too, He's brown almond eyes, Wait hold on what am I thinking, EWWWHH he has a girlfriend Eunmi, shake that feeling off.

 

I moved a little and I felt my skirt went up from him accdentily touching it, I was about to scream, but he slamed his lips on mines, my eyes wided, 'Did he just kissed me?'

 


Joon's POV

Oh I kissed her, but for some reason she's not resisting, I left go from the kiss, but for some reason my hungry lips dived in for more, I cupped her cheeks and started exploring and she didn't seem to mind at all, but it seemed like she wrapped her arm around my neck, but it wasn't too till she relalised what she did was wrong.

 

"I think the coast is clear," she said while looking around 'Damn it why couldn't there be more people around.'

 

"Umm I should go now it's pretty late."

 

Right when she started walking I grabbed her arms, "Can you come with me to," my belly told everything thing to her.

 

"So you're hungry?" she giggled. "I got a place in mind."

 

"Sure I'll follow you," 'Joon remember you're just doing this for fun, that's all.'

 

She started leading me, I couldn't help but hold her hand, it felt cold.

 

"Are you cold?"  Why am I asking of course she's cold she just wearing her school uniform.

 

"I'll be fine," She smiled.

 

"No your not," I took of my jacket and gave it to her, I laughed at how small she looked while using my jacket.

 

"Shut up, and we're here," She guided me me inside.

 

"OMO, you eat here," 'Dang she must be rich.'

 

"So I'm guessing you never ate here before, I'll order." I was gonna insite her to let me order but it was too late, Dang she's fast.

 

A few minutes past and dang everything looked so delicous.

 

 

"Jalmukesumneda (I will eat well," we both said.

 

Eunmi was taking her time and eating her shabu shabu, and there was me I took like three lettuce shoved a whole lot of meat kimchi and other sides.

 

Eunmi wided her eyes and gave me a confused look, "Why so much?"

 

"I need it," I laughed out.

 

She shook her head out of amusement.

 


 

After the meal, Joon dropped her off by the nearest bus stop, because she her brother was home and she didn't want anyone to see him.

 

"See you tomorrow," he said while hugging her.

 

"Neh," she bowed.

 


Eunmi's POV:

You're so caught I knew you were just playing with me, so Min would get jealous, since you want to play I'll played for today, but tomorrow I'l totally get you back.