Act 26: Finding the perfect Dress

Was This All An Act?

The Kwon Family's ball is just around the corner and everyone was getting ready for it, even with a busy schedule Ji Yong was still helping his parents with the planning, even Eunmi found a way to help, she helped design the decor of the room and send the sketches to Dara. Everything was going as planned, but Dara and Ji Yong had a problem, well mostly Dara. Cheondong and Eunmi were suppose to help them, but since Eunmi was stuck with Joon I mean litterly with Joon, she couldn't help Dara. And since Eunmi couldn't help Cheondong was to afraid to face both his sister and Ji Yong alone. But since Eunmi called up Cho Hee to help her, she instantly agreed. The only problem was, who is willing to help Ji Yong out?

 

Cho Hee was pacing around the J- Tunes studio, while Bommie was getting dizzy from the pacing.  She just agreed to help Dara with picking a dress, with help from Park Bom, but the problem was how she need to help Ji Yong too, but all of a sudden Mir walked in, She looked at him with a big smile on his face. Mir was frighten by this crazy girl giving him a big grin and was going to run for his life, until she slam the door shut, you could here Mir giving out his girl scream once again, and he was protecting ever organ of his.

 

"Please spare my life please," He begged on his knees.

 

Bom elbowed Cho Hee and whispered something," Why don't you pretend that your going to kill him, that would help."

 

"Good idea unnie," She high fived her.

 

"Okay listen up," Mir stood up and saluted to her, "YES SIR!!!"

 

Cho Hee was about to punch him for calling her Sir.

 

Mir covered his face, "I'm sorry Si- I mean M'am."

 

"Just shut up and listen, "Okay you got to help Ji Yong sunbaenim with picking clothes."

 

"NEH?!!!" His eyes shot open, The G-Dragon, he looked like he was going to pee his pants, ,"no thank you."

 

Cho Hee looked back at Bom with a serious face, "Unnie shall we feed him to te sharks."

 

"Sure why not, I have my car keys," She fished out her car keys from a pocket and shown it to Cho Hee, "Shall we go? It's high tide."

 

"Kaja." Cho Hee said.

 

"OKAY I'LL DO IT!!" Mir was on his knees ready to kiss both of their feet.

 

"Good boy now, Seunghyun will pick you up he'll also help you with dealing with Ji Yong." Bom explained.

 

"YES M'AM!!" Mir saluted.

 

Right when Mir lefted Cho Hee high fived Bom, "Oh were so good."

 

"HAHAHAH yups, but we have another problem, how are we going to confect Dara to come with us, she's nervous about wearing a dress in front of Ji Yong."

 

"I don't know......."

 

Cho Hee knew about Ji Yong, but she didn't know that Eunmi and Ji Yong were sibling, she only thought they both have the same surname and that's all. But she wondered why Eunmi wanted Ji Yong to behave, maybe because he's going to be with Dara for the party, but she shook of that thought.

 

Cho Hee and Bom were arrived at 2NE1's dorm, Dara was alone at home and she wasn't expecting anyone to come here, then suddenly the entrance door open, and out cae Ms. Corn, "Ready Santokki?" Bom started pulling Dara's arm.

 

It only took Dara to find out what they're trying to do, "NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO FIND A DRESS!!! PLEASE JUST KILL ME NOW!!" She roared while grabbing anyting within reach so she won't be able to go.

 

"Tokkki, that won't work," Bom instructed Cho Hee to grab Dara's other part of her body and nodded her head.

 

"NOOO!!!!"

 


 

Cho Hee, Bom and Dara finally arrived to the fitting store and Dara was looking around the whole entire store, her eyes wided on how expensive all the dresses were, "You sure we should be shopping here?"

 

"Eunmi's parents will pay," Cho Hee said.

 

"But... But..." Dara didn't want to do this anymore.

 

"Aigoo Tokki, this is might not happen again, so enjoy it while it last," Bom holded Dara's hand.

 

Dara thought about it for a bit and she nodded her head for approval,

 

Bom clasped her hands together and called out the ladies to help Dara picked out a dress, "Can you make her try a Cinderella ball gown first," Bom inisted.

 

Dara's eyes shot open, when she heard the Cinderella ball gown, "PARK BOM!!!" She yelled out while being dragged away."Nice one," Cho Hee commented.

 

Dara came out with a hug cinerella gown and she looked that she was going to be eaten alive, I mean the dress it gorgous, but she was to small and thin to be in those kinds of dress.

 

Both of them, gave a thumps down and Dara seemed to be glad that they didn't like it, but her nightmare isn't qute over.

 

"Unnie why don't you trying a tight fitting dress," Cho Hee suggested.

 

'Here we go again,' Dara thought.

 

Dara finaly walked back outside, no scratch that, more like hop back to Cho Hee and Bom, because the dress she was wearing was too tight and she could barely move, she nearly fell on her feet, but Bom got her.

 

 

Both of them showed a thumps down, and Dara will finally be free from this dress, she could barely breathe.

 

Cho Hee suggested a mini dress, and it was back to more toture for out poor Dara, but Dara just followed the girl without even trying to fight back.

 

Dara finally came out with the next dress and she wasn't happy, she was always trying to pul down the dress, the dress was to mini and the seqeunces made her skin itchy.

 

 

"I think this is the one, "Bom let out.

 

Dara was shock that Bom liked it, she was ready to explode and called Eunmi.

 


 

Eunmi was sketching this random ball gown she had in mind, while the Jerk was happily sleeping on bed. She stopped sketching when Dara called up, "Oh Dara unnie is calling." She answered the phone within seconds

 

On the phone:

 Dongsaeng will you please sketch out a gown for me? Dara pleaded.

 

Eunmi was shooked that Dara wanted her to sketch out a dress for her, "Unnie why don't you ask my unnie?"

 

Dara let out a big sigh, "Dongsaeng she's way to busy.. Please help me, before your best friend and my best friend force me to get a dress I don't like and you know my style right?"

 

Eunmi was hesitate, "Well.... I'm sketching a dress right now. You want to see it?"

 

"YESS!!" Dara let out.

 

Eunmi sent her sketch and explained some things that should be changed, and added, "First off the dress will just be plan fabric, because I think it will suit you more, and there will be no sleeves to show off your beautiful arms, it will also be backless to give it more of an edge and lastly there will be a sequence belt, so we could add a little bing," Eunmi explained.

 

 

Dara loved the gown and finally she found her dress, "Hey dongsaeng, but why yellow?"

 

"Because that's my brother's favorite color," She let out right after she hung up.

 

Dara was happy, she shown the sketch to Bom and Cho Hee. And for some reason the lady also seen it and insited that she'll make the dress from scratch.

 

All three of them were shocked and thank the kind lady for helping them.