Act 31: Wrong love, wrong girl

Was This All An Act?

Update: Finally an update, sorry guys I didn't update, I just go back to school and they gave us loads of homework to do, and I also been sick for a while now, still sick but but hopefully I'll get a little more better. Hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow again, but please stay with me.

 

Eunmi felt really uncomfortable with the clothes she was wearing and shes hardly wear clothes that show everything including her legs, she didn't felt herself, thus she wasn't being herself, instead of the powerful girl she always was, she started being shy, and she was trying to look away from Joon's eyes even though she sense that Joon wanted her to look at him. If she did look at him, she'll probaly blush out of embrassement, but she wasn't the only one who knew about her gaining feeling for Joon her best friend knew it, even Mir knew, and he was worried that Joon's plans will work, and if it does then things will be a mess, he wants Joon to fall in love with Eunmi so she won't end up being hurt, with Joon just using her to get Min back.

 

Cho Hee grabbed the handcuffs and locked them back together, after she did that Joon held Eunmi's hand and kissed it, Eunmi closed her eyes while he did that, she felt uncomfortable.

 

In the backround Mir is giving him this serious face while shaking his head, while Cho Hee was giving her serious face as while, and thinking why Joon is acting so sweet to her, she sense something wrong going on, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

 


Mir's POV:

Joon hyung your making the biggest mistake of your life, Eunmi is actaully falling for you, I feel so bad for her, she doesn't know what going to happen, this is why I hope you fall for her, so you'll be able to see the person you love hurt, and if you don't I hope Eunmi won't turn weak, she a kind girl hyung, your just blinded by another love, who doesn't even care about you anymore, your a good man hyung and you know how to love a girl, but your loving the wrong girl and your showing the girl you love, the wrong way you show your love. Just stop this act hyung.

 

Cho Hee pulled me to the corner while the two were looking at each other. "Yah oppa, is there something your hidding from me?" she whispered from me.

 

"Does it look like I'm hiding anything from you." I said coldly.

 

"You better listen kid, cuz if Joon sunbae is using my best friend I'll call up someone up in a snap, and I'll inculde you as well," She started threatning me.

 

Oh , she's onto us already, dang she's good, "Now Cho Hee," I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and started whispering into he ear, you could see that she looked exicted to know what I was gonna say, but I had to say a litte lie, "I think hyung is falling for Eunmi." Her eyes open wide and she started squealing, I rubbed my ears, from her so called fangirling.

 

"OMO my best friend has a crush on Joon sunbae too, I mean like she didn't tell me anything, but I sensed in from her action, right when she was wearing something else, I'm so happy for Eunmi... You know this is her first crush, I thought she was gonna get married when she's 40, but I guess not," She started jumping, but I was shocked, my hypothesis was right Eunmi is faling for Hyung, Oh no what I'm gonna do. Soon Cho Hee seen me in a worried face and her happyy face faded away.

 

She looked at me worriedly and asked, "What's wrong I thought you would be happy for them?"

 

I let out a fake smile and said," Sure I was just worried about the fans."

 

"Oh yeah you got a point there," I'm sorry Cho Hee I have to lie to you.

 

"I think we should go back, looks like Joon sunbae is gonna show something to Eunmi."

 


 

Joon and Eunmi were prepearing to leave, Joon grabbed her by the hand and made her face her, Eunmi gave out this confused look, "Changsun-ah aren't we suppose to be leaving soon, we can't be late remember."

 

Joon let out a smile, "Yah why are you trying to avoid me when were still handcuffed, and look at me will you," He grabed her chin and made her face him, she blushed slightly when she see's his eyes, her heart started beating fast.

 

Joon small smile, turned into his chessy smile, "Will you slow down will you, we have time, and besids I need to give you something," He made Eunmi face the mirror, while he fished out something in his right pocked, something shiny, something dainty,something he knew that she'll love..... a necklace, but not just a necklace the same necklace she seen back in the jewlary shop, where they bought they're couple braclet. He knew that she wanted it, since she consantly kept looking at it, when they were there. Eunmi's eyes shoot open when she seen that same necklace, he sudden wrapped the dainty chain across her slim neck and hooked it on, she touched the pendit of the chain and look at the necklace.

 

 

She was about to unhook it and give it back to him, but as soon and she put her hands on it, Joon stopped her and wrapped his strong arms around her waist and laid his head on her shoulder," Don' t take it out, it's meant for you and only you."

 

"B-b-but what about Min," A little pain came to Eunmi's heart when she said her name, because she knew that he only loves her.

 

Joon made her face him again, "Forget Min, I finally found someone who actually is here for me, even though I annoy her most of the time."

 

Eunmi let out a smile, "What do you mean about this Changsun."

 

"You'll soon find out, arraso?"

 

Eunmi smiled, "Ahmmm my.... my brother actaully gave me something to give to a special someone and I laughed at him, for saying that.... Well what I was trying to say is, I'm giving you this."

 

 

"It's acutally a good luck charm and I want you to wear it," She said while putting in on him, and tucking it under is suit, "You better wear this forever promise?" She let out her pinky.

 

Joon wrapped his pinky on her," I promise my Baby Bunny, Now shall we be heading of."

 

The two were trying to hide their happiness, but they couldn't handle it, Joon and Eunmi both laughed at them, while walking out of the door.

 


Joon's POV:

I finally grabbed your heart, now I can fully use you, when we arrive to them ball.