Act 55: BE WARNED!!!

Was This All An Act?

Joon and Eunmi finally arrived to the company in a couple of minutes. Everyone was looking at them, everyone was giving them the dirty look, "What did you guys do?" Mir questioned.

 

"Yeah, where did you guys go, Mir told me you guys went to a motel." Cheondong crossed his arms and looked at Joon.

 

"Motel?" Eunmi looked at Joon with curiousity.

 

Joon was scratching the nape of his neck, "Ahmmm..."

 

"Hyung come with me," Cheondong said while leaving Eunmi hanging with her question.

 

Cho Hee seen her best friend feeling a little worried so she said, "Dongsaeng let's grab something to eat."

 

Eunmi looked back at her and slightly nodded.

 

Cheondong dragged Joon into a sound proof room and pushed him against the wall, while holding onto the shirt of his collar, "I told you to stop hurting Eunmi, when will you ever stop?!!" 

 

Joon fling his hand away from him, "You don't understand, I love her."

 

"LOVE, WHAT THE IS LOVE TO YOU?!! HOW THE CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE HER IF YOU USED HER HA?!! EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!!" 

 

Joon just pushed Cheondong away from him, "I thought you wanted me to be with Eunmi?!" Joon questioned him.

 

"YEAH I DID HYUNG, BUT WHEN I SEEN HER GET HURT MULTIPLE TIMES BY YOU, IT MADE ME CHANGE MY MIND!!" Cheondong said while grabbing Joon's phone.

 

"Yah WTF are you doing?" Joon was shocked on rough Cheondong was, he was never like this towards him.

 

Cheondong quickly unlocked his phone, to check who he was contact, and when he seen who it was he threw it back to him, "So what are you two planning now?"

 

Joon blew his fringe away from his face, "Why would I tell you?"

 

"Because Eunmi trusts me, if I tell her what you did her she'll never forgive you, remember what happen to Cho Hee's ex, god knows what she'll do to you."

 

Joon surrender and told Cheondong the plan. Joon looked at him as Cheondong clench his fist. He was about to punch Joon, but punch the wall behind him, making blood drip from his knuckles, "WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING CHEONDONG!!!!"

 

"You will ruin Eunmi's life, why the did you had to play this ing act?" Cheondong whispered into Joon ears and walked out on him.

 

Cheondong was about to leave until Eunmi seen blood dripping from his hand, "Oppa gwenchina?" Eunmi wided her eyes and looked at Cheondong with worry.

 

"I'm fine," Cheondong was about to leave, but was stopped by Eunmi.

 

"You come with me and will treat this wound okay?"

 

Cheondong nodded a followed Eunmi.

 


 

Mir was there the whole time, hiding in the recording studio. He waited until Joon left the studio and called out, "Hyung?!"

 

Joon let out this fake smile and looked at him, "Hmmm? What's wrong?"

 

"Why don't you help me pack for the hotel party later on?"

 

Joon smiled and then nodded."

 


 

Eunmi and Cho Hee arrived to the hotel first preparing everything together, "Dongsaeng are you gonna sleep with Joon oppa?"

 

Eunmi giggled and looked at her, "Ani, I want to stay with you?"

 

"Geojitmal." Cho Hee said, while hitting her playful.

 

"I'm not lying," Eunmi giggled.

 

The girls were having fun fixing the bed and blasting some music with their PJ's on, until they heard the doorbell rung.

 

Both of them looked at each other, "Do you think that's them?"

 

"I don't think so it's still early."

 

"Baby Bunny what if it's a ghost?" Cho Hee said while hiding behind the curtain.

 

Eunmi giggled, "Silly girl, I'll go get," Eunmi skipped to the door, while the door kept runging, "Hold on." Eunmi open the door and surpised that no was there, so she closed the door. "That was weird."

 

Eunmi walked back to Cho Hee, "Who was it?"

 

"No one..." Eunmi said while acting scared.

 

"Baby Bunny!!! " Cho Hee said while hitting her.

 

Eunmi laughed while hearing the doorbell rung again, "Ughh who is it?" Eunmi shouted, She walked to the door while the door kept runging, "Hold your horses!!!"

 

She open the door and there was no one outside, just a box. She picked it up and said, "Must be from the boys."

 

Eunmi walked back inside, Cho Hee looked at her, "Who's the box from?"

 

"I'm not sure."

 

"Open it Dongsaeng."

 

And without any thought she open it, her eyes wided and she started screaming while letting go of box.

 

"What's wrong?!!!" 

 

Cho Hee looked into the box and seen a article with blood on it.

 

 

G-Dragon has a little sister from the states:

 

G-Dragon is known for being the leader of one of the biggest boy groups in Korea. But it was just found that he has another sibling. A little sister named Kwon Eunmi, she's curtainly a trainee in J. Tunes Camp . But was rumored to be a former trainee in YG. Now why did she leave YG? Well because she wanted more attention, but not from her brother but for herself. Eunmi is around he early 20 and she started dating MBLAQ's Lee Joon, this girl can't quit leaving these men alone, doesn't she...

 

(showing GD and Eunmi together, and a picture of Joon and Eunmi kissing)

 

Eunmi looked at the article and seen a post it on it.

 

Leave Joon alone, or this will be posted!!

 

Eunmi looked at Cho Hee being scared, "Who do you think it is?" Cho Hee said.

 

"I'm not sure, but this person wants to ruin my life."