Act 4: The Girlfriend

Was This All An Act?

Rain walked in, very pleased that those two didn't chicken out on this, espicaly Joon, he doupted that he would had come. He planned things for them to do, even things that will make them to things with each other. He's doesn't really care if any of his trainnes hate each other, this was all for entertainment.

 

"You won't be able to leave without each for about a month, you must come in together and go home together understood?"

 

"What?!!!" they said simulaneously. while giving each other a bitter look.

 

Seeing them fight made Rain really proud of himself. "You heard me!!"

 

It was break time and Eunmi decided to clean a little bit while Rain was talking to one of the other mentors. And Joon was just sitting there taking a rest and he was talking to someone... 'I wonder who he's talking to' she thought. Joon was really into everything, he started making kissy faces while he was on the phone, until he got interupted by Rain.

 

"YAH JOON- AH, HOW CAN YOU BE ON THE PHONE WHILE EUNMI IS WORKING HER OFF."

 

"Seon-sang-nim. I..." she tried to nofiy Rain that she wanted to do it herself, but he cut her off.

 

"NO BUTS AND EUNMI DON'T TRY TO HELP HIM, ARRASO" he pointed to the floor. "DO THE SPILTS AND STAY THERE FOR 5 MINTUES AND EUNMI YOU LAY YOUR KNEES ON HIS BACK."

 

Eunmi tried convene Rain to not let him do it, but he ignores her.

 

5 minutes were up. Eunmi tired to help Joon, but instead he pushed her and got up, "Don't you even try to, be nice to me, your just acting so you won't get caught. So stop the ing acting and just hit me already, we all know you wanted to do that right now." he roared out.

 

"Woah, really I'm trying to actually help you, you acutally deserve it. You know why? because you just sat there while on the phone when I was cleaning."

 

"But you said you wanted to do it all yourseld," he smirked, he thought he burned her, but he was wrong.

 

"Secondly I tired telling Seon-sang- nim to not punish you, I tried to help you, I even tried to help you up, but what you just pushed me." she clarified.

 

Silence past by until Rain came back in.

 


Eunmi's POV:

I just want to go home already, I was a living zombie all ready I mean like it's only 5 pm yet why did I feel so tired. Oh yeah because Rain Seon-Sang-nim made us run 10 lap around the companies building because we almost got into a fist fight. Yup a fist fight I honestly don't care if I'm a girl and I'm guessing he doesn't either. UGHHH it is kinda my fault for loosing my temper, I just need to protect myself. I'm usually very tolarte to other, but him it's another story.

 

(this part i'm kinda taking scenes from Bigbang's Secret Garden, but putting a little twist in it)

 

"Okay now?" he let out a evil grin. He gonna do something that will pissed me off. "Joon start doing sit up while Eunmi you'll be holding his feet." he explained. Are serious he's doing this on purpose, I know what he's trying to do.

 

"Seon-sang-nim, Joon sunbae seems very fit why can't he do it himself," I informed while raising my hand.

 

"But it's been a long time since I've done sit up," he said afterwards.

 

Is he insane, why is he helping Seon-sang-nim? He's not helping at all.

 

"See Eunmi he doesn't seem to mind at all. It's just you."

 

I hate men.

 


Joon's POV:

Why the heck did I agree to have Eunmi hold my feet while I do push ups. Am I sick or something?

 

"JOON WAKE UP AND DO THE SIT UPS ALREADY," Rain woke me up from my thoughts. I forgot I was already on the floor.

 

I didn't want to do the sit ups, just kill me already Eunmi please.

 

"Joon ppailli," Eunmi whispered.

 

"You sure you won't kil me once I get up." I said anxiously.

 

"Why would I....," Her eyes wided when I sat up and looked directly in her eyes. Am I dreaming she looks so beautiful. Her eyes just sparkle, her lips are so pink and kissable, her sweet scent giving me a good feeling, why was I feeling like this, some of my thoughts slipt out of my mouth. "You're so beautiful, you know that right," Oh , she might think I was kidding.

 

Then BAM, I was punched on the belly and fell on the floor. She punched me, but why didn't I fight back. "JERK!!" she yelled.

 

I could hear Seon-sang-nim on the back laughing his off. Did he make us do that for his own fun, that just rude.

 

I got up and fixed myself up, until I heard a female voice yell.

 

"HEY Y, DON'T YOU MISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND," did I heard that right?"Is that you my sugar baby?" she looks so hot..

 

She ran up to me and gave me a long kiss. I wrapped my arms aroung her bare waist, while she was caressing my back. Oh she's being naughty again. "Baby stop that people are watching," I smiled while running my thumb on her lips.

 

"So, who care's free entertainment," She bit her lip and grabbed my shirt and slam her lips on mine. Oh she's good.

 


Eunmi POV:

They make like I'm not right infront of them. This is even horrifying then watching horror movies or even worse seeing your brother using your razor on his armpits, becuase he lost his. Ewwh just thinking about it just gives me the creeps. "RATED M ALREADY!!" I tired to annoy them, but they just kept making out. Even Rain Seon-sang-nim couldn't stop them,

 

"How long do you think they kiss?"

 

"Until both of them dies," we bothed laughed and gave each other a high five. At least someone was on the same page as me.

 

"Seon-sang-nim I think you should stop them," I pointed.

 

WTF she's ing his shirt and he's caressing her back. EWWWWWH!!! Thank goodness Rain Seon-sang-nim stopped them. I think I'll have nightmares tonight. YUCK!!!

 

"Okay, since Joon and his..." he eyed her out "stripper took like 10 minutes out of practice, we'll just end it here then."

 

OMG I liked how he added stripper in that. I mean like she's pretty but her skirt is so short you can also see her and her belly too, no wonder Joon was , I wonder If they already did it. What am I thinking. Erase Erase.

 

"But Eunmi and Joon like I said you have to leave together, we'll be going to the mall and you guys will be able to get a meal there."

 

"Neh," we both said.

 

"See you all tomorrow morning at 6am don't be late now."

 


 

They all arrived to the mall being very hungry.

 

Eunmi didn't really listen to Rain and she was about to leave until....

 

"Where are you going?" he said when she was walking home.

 

"Home, your girlfriend is here, so you don't have to worry."

 

"Rain hyung said we have to leave together and it's late." he tried to explain.

 

"He won't know and I can take care of myself."

 

She already left before he could utter any other words.

 

(short chapter this time T_T)